Are you still reacting? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

Are you still reacting?

Of course my friend I still interact with publications and useful topics and evaluate them and present them with new ideas and information this brings me good reputation and brings me material gain.

Yes, of course, I give a good reputation to the posts, one of which is useful. This helps to increase the popularity of the post and thus be seen by many members, and a good reputation is useful for raising the level of this forum and increasing its popularity.

My dear friend, yes, you are right. I give evaluations to good posts that are good and useful information for learning more, as well as those who give me positive evaluation to help me gain a good reputation

Sure am still reacting on the posts and I found interesting most especially the one that is knowledgeable and enlighten me more about the platform

Since I am new I do not know anything about this kind of system and the payment issues and I will understand it after sometime maybe in next few days

Hello my dear friend.  We should comment.  I will comment every day.  I will not stop my work.  We will create key points with our experience.  And let me know the process of my post.

As far one still want to be active and also earn in this great platform one have to rate members comment so that his will also be rated and that is the only way forward for better earning and also learning in this great forum.

• +1 1

When the payment of the reactions has been stopped by the forum at that time people don't give reactions to any member but it is totally bad because reputation is a encouragement which we receive from our seniors members or other members then we put our more effort on this platform so that we can create better contents then before. 

We must always give a positive reputation to useful publications because they always give us what drives us to develop, and we must continue to support each other away from thinking about gains and profits.

For me as a newbie here. I react for all posts and replays for 2 reasons ,first one i read all topics and learn from them so at least i must give the member react for his work, and econd i try to react as possible i can to the membera post to help each othera to making profit from there posts. So the benefits came to all . If all people try to help each other and making good reputation for all members that will be amazing .

Yes of course you can still react to any post you found useful and interesting. It's not necessarily till you get paid before reacting and give positive reputation to any post. That's my take on this friends.

Of course, my friend. We must cooperate and give everything that is useful to those who provide us with the right information with all credibility in order to benefit from this wonderful site and for all participants and for ourselves at the same time. All appreciation. 

• +1 1

The giving o the reacts is not related to the earnings that we get because we must react honestly and not to give reacts to get some talks.

Yes of cours , i think this site provide me alot of information and he help me 

So we should to provide this site to be big and we should to support every one who write precious information 

Yes, my friend, in fact, I have yet to present positive reputation points because there are some people who deserve reputation points because their publications are full of useful information that helps all

Yes, dear, I still give feedback to people who deserve well after the payment has been canceled on the reputation paid by others by evaluating others daily 50 evaluations in general and getting 50 pieces of speech in general from what we offer from those who heard to others.  Because it is our duty to give the reputation to the people who deserve it Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, I give a good reputation to positive and helpful posts, and this promotes the generation of positive thoughts and important information to others.

I agree with you dear,Most of the colleague are not being real to the system.

I found it so immature if a co-member will benefit from a post and will not want to give it a reputation.

Does that mean we are previously given the reputation because of coins alone?

Let's be real and help ourselves.

Yes I still react to posts that seems useful and helpful to me . And I believe that we must give reputation to the members who are working hard . It will encourage them . We can extend our forum by helping each other and by motivating each other regardless of wanting something in return.

Yes, you are right, my friend

I read a lot of helpful posts daily and I can't help but give a good reputation and a positive evaluation on this helpful information

Yes, I give a good reputation and responses to those who deserve it. If the topics are useful and are in the interest of everyone, I give them what I can, on the condition that they are real and within the rules and instructions

I respond to posts according to the information and knowledge that the post contains. Fame inspires users to post new and informative topics. So, you must read the subject and instead of giving the users fame. I think by reacting to the posts of members that give them more motivation to continue. Thank you, my friends to everyone.  

Yeah I am still giving out reputations to everyone that deserve it because I think by reacting to the members post that deserve it give them more motivation to continue .

From my point of view, I think that the reputation exists to support members and encourage them to write and create useful posts. Therefore, we should not think of reputation as just making money.

I think that when we see a useful post, we must give it a good reputation, of course, in order to motivate members to publish new useful posts. As for unhelpful posts, we can give it a bad reputation.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1