For all he Beginner, seniors, and Moderators. Please read it. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alex Fron

For all he Beginner, seniors, and Moderators. Please read it.

My friend, first and foremost, welcome to this forum, and second, you are correct that this forum is extremely beneficial to us. After completing my task of 100 posts, I learned more about crypto forums by reading the posts of senior members, and when I first started working on this forum, believe me when I say that I had no prior knowledge of this forum.

After you've made your first 100 posts, you'll have to pass more assessments that will help you learn everything over time. To help you earn money, you must also make 20 additional posts a day.

Welcome back to us in this wonderful forum.
It is good to see that the high spirits of the members show the beauty of working here and the multiplicity of the benefits that we get.
The most important of all is to always set goals to achieve them, and whenever we achieve one of them, we look to the other for its achievement. This is what the forum helps us with from the knowledge it provides.

• +3 1

I am with this wonderful idea. We must share our knowledge for everyone to learn from each other as beginners. Whatever we say we have reached a high stage of knowledge and information, we will have reached a normal stage. Thank you for this information-rich publication. I have benefited from it.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

A very good constructive content with a lot of information that is encouraging everyone on the platform to work hard and achieve the common goal, however you are welcome to the forum and I promise you that you will never regret why you are here because a lot is going to be learned here. All the best

I am also very happy with this forum. The moderators have kept the quality of this forum very good and have given us a chance to earn money to learn from here. The topics of the experienced members of the forum are very informative from which we are able to move forward in this forum.

It is good for you to appreciate all members of the forum and send advice to beginners and thank the elders and supervisors. Every person in this forum does his work to the fullest and offers his best to improve and develop the forum because it is a virtual school for everyone that provides them with the opportunity to learn about the world of coding and gain experience Knowledge in the field of investing and trading and learning about cryptocurrencies in addition to earning money and everyone must adhere to the rules and laws to avoid making mistakes and getting into trouble and work hard to achieve success

• +3 1

My friend, blessed to you for what you did and well in not giving up and your interest in gaining knowledge. This will increase your chances in this forum and encourage the supervisors to accept your successes in it. I wish you success.

• +2 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that this is a beneficial topics for all the members on this forum it doesn't matter they are senior are they are junior members on this forum I want to tell you that this is very beneficial for all the members

Thank you very much for this nice talk
We are all here to be one family, and it is our mission to all share useful information and help each other as much as possible
The expert members here help out the junior members, and the responsible members are the ones who keep the forum at the top by banning all lawbreakers.

Welcome, my friend, I congratulate you on completing your first 100 posts.
You have to be patient, my friend, because patience is the basis of success and you have to read the rules and stick to them .
I wish you luck.

• +3 1

From this forum you are learning to achieve something better. The work of this forum is that you have to abide by many rules, principles and all. If you follow all the rules, you will surely succeed. This will be very helpful for us. Thank you so much. Keep working hard. We should follow the rules and regulations of the forum that is very easy . 

Welcome to this forum I have worked hard and has gained important information.

It is now your turn to help the beginner and to devote your time to help the pioneers your publication about the forum is important and catalyst for all.

Firstly I congratulate you for completing 100 comments and second thank you so much for the advice. I am newbie and I badly needed motivation to work and to complete my 100 comments. Yes it is a difficult task but not a impossible task. I will try my best and I will work hard. Giving up easily is not a way of work

You have created a wonderful topic my friend which through we can know that why we are here and what is our responsibility on this platform which through we need to complete very well and also we need to create good and useful ideas for this platform otherwise we cannot survive much longer. 

• +1 1

Yes, when you change your point of view in the forum that you are not here to earn money, but in order to obtain knowledge in cryptocurrencies and benefit from the experience of old members in addition to working to maintain the level of the forum.  Then the way you work will change and become more fun.

• +2 1

Yes as a beginner you first find it difficult to understand cryptocurrencies but you have to look and look for them and know how to deal with them, yes everything at first is difficult but over time it becomes much easier.
Thank you for this valuable information and useful for us as beginners.
Thank you for this information .
All the best for everyone.

• +1 1

Indeed for me it was difficult to finish the first 100 posts as I did not know how to create the posts properly and I also took many hours to browse the forum and its various sections to get an idea about the topics that were previously published, but with time you have a data bank from which you can create topics and respond This will make it easier for you to participate here.

This is a just motivation and inspiration for me. From this forum you are learning to achieve something better. The work of this forum is that you have to abide by many rules, principles and all. If you follow all the rules, you will surely succeed and i really love that part in this case.

Hello friends. Your topic is wonderful, with useful and valuable information. And thanks to this forum for the science, learning and knowledge that we benefit from through its honest platform. We must all adhere to its rules, the instructions of the members, their experience, and all the advice that benefit.thanks for read my comment

It seems that you are a successful person in this forum. Congratulations on this progress. I see that you will soon become a senior member due to your activity here. Thank you very much for your valuable information. I wish you success, my dear friend.

All, including marketing and other facets of the company, would change if this occurs. Pricing and other facets of the market will be difficult if digital currencies are available as real currencies, and it could be unfair to some. This is, at the very least, what I hope will happen.

Thank you for this great topic, I was also about to give up and quit here, but my interest in cryptocurrencies and support for old members here kept me going until now, I focused on learning and considered making money as secondary.

Actually Congratulations mate on your first success on this wonderful forum. Now,  continue your work and make 20 useful posts daily. You can also create useful topic and share your good ideas and knowledge. And keep learning also.

This is very important to know everyone from tired and strive here
You have to be courageous and diligent in order to achieve your ambition in this forum, my friend