The reaction should be given though we do not pay for it. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Isika456

The reaction should be given though we do not pay for it.

This is a sad thing, but we must not give in to it, we must not stop giving the reputation to others, but rather we must give the reputation fairly, in order for the members to continue working and remain motivated to work.

It is true that members do not react even though good valuable material is given in a post or message. It's very disheartening when one is doing very well, but his post received no response, and he is unable to be compensated for those posts. I'm hoping that this thread can help to address this problem by allowing participants to respond and keep everyone motivated.

Harbor greetings if your reputation not a growing I think it is your post is not useful up or not related to the cryptocurrency that's right your reputation not increasing or other way is it some people are just too don't give any reputation to any useful or not useful post people I don't know why but this song are that way I think in my opinion we should give positive reputation here for the post is use information in it

• Useful or interesting 1

This is true my dear friend.  Every person here in the Crypto Talk forum who works objectively should provide their own feedback. If everyone does this, most of the members ’posts will have either good or negative reputation depending on the content that the post contains.  We can provide 50 responses per day on various topics, so we should not be skimpy on this topic.

• +2 1

You are right, it has become difficult to gain a reputation after the changes in the forum But in any case, I interact with good content, and there are many like me, work on improving your content and you will get the reputation you want. 

Only those who run after the money will start getting tired and away from this forum, but those who search for information and give a reputation to the owners of useful publications in appreciation of them.

• +2 1

Yes, this is true, if our posts are not met with good reactions. Writing these posts every day will not be of any benefit and our effort will be wasted. I hope all members are generous in their reactions.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. It is our personal duty to give the reputation to those who really deserve it, although we will not be able to get money for this candle that he gives to others. There are people whose contributions are truly legendary and their topics are generally rich in information, valuable benefits and knowledge that we love with all of this. They deserve us to give them a good reputation. Thank you very much

• +2 1

Yes, unfortunately a lot of members have stopped giving reviews to posts and posts because they are not paid for them they have lost the sense of reading comments and giving opinions but as you said If you do not give an assessment you will not get an assessment you have to cooperate with others .

• +2 1

It is true, the payment has been suspended for the reaction, but this does not mean that we stop supporting beneficial and deserving of support, good luck for everyone

• +1 1

Getting a good reputation doesn't have to be about making money.  Ratings should be given according to the content of each section of the forum

• +3 1

Greetings yes there are lots of people including me facing these problems because a creating or doing feedbacks to other post and not getting positive reputation and this is very concerning and the new rules of this forum is if you feedback or post don't get to positive reputation you will not get any money

It is a beautiful step, but while reading any topic and delving into it, and if it is observed that the content of the topic does not contain the correct information or does not contain a good value from knowledge, we must discuss it and give it the right to evaluation, if it is very we put it the highest degree of evaluation and we encourage it to publish always, if  The topic was unacceptable, so we evaluate it negatively and alert the subject owner to improve his publishing capabilities..

Yes am agree with you and you are absolutely right.and the new method is just introduced but no worries they done this for a purpose and i hope it is best for us. we don't have to stop if a person is posting informative post then he deserves reputation it will help him to motivate.and always giver reputation to those people who deserve it and also encourage them.

Very good topic some of us have stop giving reaction to post since the forum stop payment for it we should know that giving reaction is important to us and it motivate us by bursting your moral to have more energy to work hard in the forum.

It is frustrated that the person is tired without noticing any estimate of others. We must encourage people who help us in writing useful content and submit positive comments.

I read many posts in this forum and I liked some. I also did not give any attention to other publications because of their lack of ideas. Some give a post that you can penetrate into it, while some give a silent post.

If you want to get a positive reputation
All of your posts should be useful to the forum and members
You must follow the rules of the forum completely.

• +3 1

Failure to pay us for feedback should not prevent us from giving feedback, whether positive or negative! Good work and useful content deserves to receive a lot of positive feedback, this will be encouragement for the author of the publication and will increase his self-confidence, and also benefit the owner of the weak subject when he receives negative reactions, by making his content more useful and working more to develop his skills.

Yes, my friend, it is a beautiful thing to give a good reputation to the members who are here. Therefore, in my personal opinion, it is necessary for us to publish positive and important topics in order to gain a good reputation. At the same moment, I advise everyone to strive for their topics to be important in order to earn money as a reward for publishing them. Greetings to you, my dear friend.

Yes you are right.

But we should find a solution to this issue, so we can improve the forum and make it better.

The right thing to do is helping each other and work together to reach our goals.

I hope all members work together in this forum and give the best of us.

Wish all the best for you and for all members.

Hello my friend
This is true
We have to interact with each other in order for our reputation to be evaluated well and everyone can benefit from it
Good luck to you

Welcome, my friend, I agree with you, we must always give to allow people who deserve to increase your self-confidence, and people who give us information useful for the ones who deserve the reputation of useful even if I don't pay for it .

This is really frustrating. We must give feedback to the useful topics that we learn from. This will enhance the publisher's self-confidence and push him to write more valuable topics.Interact with the heart for those who deserve it and don't just make your goal to earn money.

Hello my friend, I give feedback for all useful comments, which contain valuable information, and rate them positive reviews, and also comments against laws I rate negative reviews, we must evaluate the comments For the sake of earning Good luck