The reaction should be given though we do not pay for it. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Isika456

The reaction should be given though we do not pay for it.

In fact, you already have a good reputation. In any case, members must give a reaction to the useful and meaningful comments that contain important information. I wish you good luck here, and I hope you get more good reputation.

• +1 1

Hai hello mate. Welcome to this forum. Hope you are doing very well. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum. Well keep it up such this type advices.

• +1 1

In fact, the feedback is currently being paid, but even if the payment stops, we should not stop giving our objective evaluations to the posts because it is our duty as members to support useful posts in order for this forum to remain valuable.

• +1 1

Now you must make an additional effort to create a topic or comment that is more informative and attract the readers in order to get a positive reputation. I think that the current payment system has become in need of changes and the price of talk currency is no longer the same and there is no longer an incentive to give reputation to others.

• +5 1

Yes, I agree with you, there are many users who read or look at our posts and do not give a positive reaction or evaluation, and this will affect our hearing and our profitability. We must all create a better environment by giving a positive reputation and feedback.

• +3 1

This this is very bad thing on this platform because if we will not give reaction other members then they will not put your efforts for this platform at the next time so we must give reactions to the members because these are not only the points and rather it is the encouragement which we provide to other members

• +2 1

you have to give good reputation points to anyone who posted . Just give good reputation you will also receive yours just make good content you will earn good reputation. 

The interest in giving reputation to other members has indeed decreased because the payment for those who give reputation is no longer paid, but in my opinion, giving reputation must be done to reward people who have tried to make a good topic. They deserve a reputation for keeping the topic alive, as good members I think we should do our part.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

The same thing is happening with all the members that they are not getting reaction the only solution is that we should support Each Other by giving reaction to each other like this Our Post will also have a good reaction and we will get payment for our post.

• +1 1

Yes dear you are right I agree with you and reputation to those people and members of this forum deserve and make a unique and useful topics here in this forum

We have to think that a good reputation brings support and happiness, and more recently it has become a source of motivation, while a bad reputation brings nothing but frustration.
I believe that we should all stand together and distribute positive reputations and support the owners of useful content and beginners

My friend is not worried, I advise you to focus on the quality of your posts only. The forum will not be devoid of good people who give everyone what they deserve. Good luck, my friend.❤

• +2 1

You have a great point it's important we continue using the reaction feature on all useful posts because it helps and encourages the author to do more but I have realized only few use this feature since the new rules came in and exempted payments from the use of this feature but I'm here to encourage my fellow friends here to be giving likes to posts which are useful.

@Lawrence Mwansa

• +5 1

We must give a positive reaction to each useful post. We are here one family and our goal is one so we must cooperate to achieve our goals. In the new payment policy, payment will only be made for reputable publications. When we give a good reputation, this will motivate members to continue publishing and provide more.  valuable information.

• +3 1

We must give good reactions in order to increase the reputation of members of this forum. There are some members who deserve this good reputation, but unfortunately they do not have it.

• +3 1

You must read the rules set by the site while working with it and be careful to adhere to them while writing useful posts and choose topics that talk about cryptocurrencies only in order to encourage members to interact with us 

• +1 1

Well raised the topic dear friend!, I've been wondering the same thing because i have noticed one thing which is even decreasing us beginners and old members if i may say, from gaining the reputation that we need, only few people on this forum uses the reaction button and i feel that this shows the attitude of only loving oneself so i just urge and emphasise that we at least give a positive reaction on posts we read, especially when someone has raised a good topic.

Edited by Lawrence Mwansa

The new policy adopted should not discourage members.

We now see that members have stopped giving good reputation to very useful publications, and this is sad.

The work here is still encouraging, despite the recent additional rules, but you have to understand the issue.

We should all be together and help each other to get profit here.

• +1 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Yes my friend, we must not give up and give the positive reputation to useful and new publications, and if there is no payment on the publications and we will not give the reputation so that the member working in this forum can. We must always give everyone the reputation they need. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

yes my dear friend you said right no more payments on giving reaction to others. After this new payment rule I see no one give reputation its not fair. I request you to all always give reputation on those topics which deserve for good rating and on beginner posts for their motivation. It is also good for you If you give reputation then you take also in result of giving.

I agree with you that the members give a reaction if the topic is useful because according to the new rules, payment will not be made. I have not received a reaction in the recent period and I work very hard to search, read and collect information about the cryptocurrency until I write a useful comment, however I did not get a reaction  It's a sad thing

• +2 1

Yes, you are right, we as members must help each other because we all need help and the most of the members are students.
Everyone should be positive about other member' posts, so we can help each other

Good Luck.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

My friend, the reaction must be given even if the payment system changes and the payment stops reactions, because the reactions give an incentive for the member to continue with the same enthusiasm in providing useful information.

My dear friend i almost don't know about it because i'm not on this site but i will know soon i believe in myself, Just a little bit about it, I know, I'll tell you , The benefits we get are small, but you have to be patient to work on this forum, which is still worth your time.

Reputation is the right of every posts we should create the posts with useful content so that we can gain positive reputation