Let's be active members of the Crypto forum - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roan

Let's be active members of the Crypto forum

Yes we must be active in this platform to earn a good reputation.moreover we should support each other and like each other's posts so that everyone remains positive and motivated.

Of course, the fans who come on your post are the reason for paying for it, any post that does not have support is not paid for and is considered unhelpful and may be deleted if a period has passed and no one likes it

• +5 1

Some members only like the earnings and they don't credit reputation for the value of the post. But we members must provide positive feedback to get the best post, and negative reputation for a useless post.

• +2 1

Yes I agree with this message I posted because there is also a reputation here. Likes are very important to creators. It will let them know how well members are receiving posts. No positive or negative review will never reflect the readers' opinion of our post.
So please try to appreciate those who work hard.

• +2 1

This is true. Many members have stopped giving positive evaluations to the publications that deserve ... and we, as members of the forum, must support each other and cooperate ...

Thanks for sharing this useful information I am new member and I have no more information about that likes are very important because it shows the quality of the post and it is also helpful for new member for choosing a good quality topic so we must give the positive rating for good post and also give the negative rating for the bed post

Yes, my friend, most of the members stopped giving a reputation on the topics when payment stopped for the responses given, and we must change this because reputation expresses our opinions on the topics and their quality. Thank you.

• +4 1

Yes my friend, obtaining codes for evaluations has been canceled due to some erroneous assessments by members, so this led to a decrease in assessments in the forum, so I think we should be more active by continuing to evaluate the posts that deserve it

• +4 1

I heard that he was paying for reviews, but I found the old posts got more interactions than now, but we cannot include all members, there are members who work conscientiously and provide reviews perfectly.

It is pleasant when effort is valued, and even if they do not pay them it does not matter, but it is true, the encouragement that is received when someone liked their work is an indication that they are doing well, that is enough to motivate them to keep going and building quality work that is what is required on this platform.

I agree with you, we have begun to notice that the number of posts has become less for the posts in the forum. Reputation has been added to the forum not to earn money for giving it, but to give the forum an interactive atmosphere and great activity.

• +3 1

I think I'm an active member because I work here day and night, trying to learn new things about the forum in order to make more money, and I think crypto will be the best in the future because it's a safe and easy site .

• +3 1

I Strongly believe that Reputation been it  positive or negative are the criteria to like post that is either useful or not that useful. 

If you are free then you never waste this time but you should utilize this time on some interesting activities on the crypto forum dear friend in this forum your time is use in getting information so do not be lazy and spend more time on forum.

I wholeheartedly concur with you. You've taken on one of the most serious issues that is now surfacing. The remainder of representatives do not answer because they are not praised for their behaviour. As a result, even those that are effective and share high-quality content are undervalued. And, if we aren't paying for our reactions, we must take into account and bolster their donations in order to motivate others.

Yes dear I'm totally agree with you that we should be active members of this forum cryptotalk. And when we write good and informative posts and other members like your posts then we will be the active members of this forum and get positive reputation. And you should learn the rules of this forum for creating good and most informative posts and to become an active members of cryptotalk.

It has become a most important issue of the forum where the payment of giving reputations have been stopped and people have also stopped to give reputations on deserving posts. Everyone in the forum try to post useful content to get the reputation on the posts because our payment depends on positive reputations on our posts. That's why I also request to everyone that please support eachother with following the rules by giving the reputation that deserves the positive rate.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

My dear friend I want to tell you you said absolutely right it you should become that active members of this forum that will help you to get the money and knowledge about the cryptocurrency and cryptography then you have the knowledge and then you are able to get more

• +3 1

You are right dear we should remain here for learning and experience but not only for earning, and we shouldn't gine the fake reputation to anyone, because its a voilation of law.

You have the right, my friend, that the mechanism of the work of this forum depends on the evaluation of comments and publications. Therefore, you must give positive likes to useful and important topics and bad likes for bad topics and work objectively to increase the success of this forum and motivate members to share useful information

• +4 1

Hello guys,we must also avoid violating any rules to survive this forum and get knowledge for long term,i think likes should be given to valuable posts irrespective for any financial gain for it,thank you.

• +3 1

Truly you are right.It is imperative to give assessments, regardless of whether they don't have a prize, to help the individuals and give them a thought of the degree of their work. We should not simply let bringing in cash rule us. We should consider the Discussion a school and put forth a strong effort.

We should be active in this forum and promote each other by giving then likes it will make then increase in the forum.writing good content should be given positive marks and get full paid of posts.

I agree with you that this topic is related to the person entering this forum, some of them are just because of making money, so they stop giving feedback, but this should not affect us, and effort and effort must be made to spread new and useful ideas to others who do not only care about money.
I think this issue has been resolved and comments have been replied.💮

Yes it is true and it is good to get liked for your topic if the topic is good.
The crypto world is a good source of knowledge and gain.
We must respect and protect our reputation.
So we must encourage them with likes, comments and good remarks. All of that makes this forum good and useful.