One cryptotalk in different browser in one mobile? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amna Hareem

One cryptotalk in different browser in one mobile?

I thing there will be no problems if we change our browser in single device. Because there is crypto rule is that one ip should have one account. There is no any rule by which we can't change our browsers. If i'm not right let me know so i can remove my mistake. Thanks.

• +1 1

I think there is no issue because you are using single account on one mobile and browsers will not effect your account but first log out your account from past browser. 

Forum banned those account which  are multiple on one IP address. 

Of course, you can do that, if you make sure that your browser are good enough, but using 2 Account in one devices in different browser is totally prohibited, because it's among the most prohibited rules.

hello my dear friend, In my opinion, a mobile can work with a cryptotalk in different browsers.  And I also like working in AA. And the browser that I use crypto in is Chrome browser.  So I can say that it can be used in any browser.

My friend you can change your mobile my mean you can open your id another mobile because when my brother change their mobile then he opened their id in new mobile and  he don't face any problem .

You will not have a problem if you use another browser. Your account will be blocked if you create and use 1 or 4 accounts at 1IP. The main thing is not to have many accounts and your ip history to be clean no matter how many browsers you use

No you shouldn't do this it will lead to banning of your account they forum policies are very strong and not compatible for breaking any rule so use only one browser one account that will be feasible only on one ip adrees so be aware and work safely to enjoy happy journey at this forum. 

• +2 1

I think this problem is may due to your country polices.or it is due to the problem network provider. Because I can use crypto talk in my chrome without no problem and i can on multiple tabs of crypto talk also there is no problem.

I don't think there is any issue with that, yet to be cautious and not to be in danger, log out of the chrome program and afterward sign in with the program you need. Since it is on a similar gadget, I don't think there is an issue, however be mindful so as not to work on the record from two distinct programs on a similar gadget.

Hi friend you can change your browser, there is no problem. If your Chrome browser does not properly then you can use another browser like Opera Mini, us browser etc. Also, you can use you cryptotalk account on any computer or other mobile phone. There is no problem to change browser, devise or SIM card. But be careful to use multiple accounts.

It is often not a good idea to take multiple browsers. Then it is essential that you choose a permanent browser to work. You can use any browser for that google safari, mozilla  this is a genuine browsers as well as avoid inanimate browsers. And it's better to add crypto's website to our browser because easy to take

My friends can create a crypto account at a mobile time.Creating more than one account is difficult or impossible.If you want to do more than one account at a time, you have to create a new mobile.

In my opinion it's not a problem, but make sure that you are loged out from the chrome before login in seperate browser. I am thinking why do you wanna switch into other browser, chrome is good to work cryptotalk. I have been using it, and till now no problem faced.

My dear friend according to the rules and regulation of this platforum man cannot use two mobiles of same address to use cryptotalk where it is against the large and regulation of this platform and in this situation the moderator will Ban you and they are active all the time and you can earn a good income from this platform I don't think about changing browser that any browser can cause any disturbance because you and your one another to the browser it is not belong to the same IP address so friend work hard and GOD BLESS YOU.

According to the rules of the platform , I guess there is no risk if you use another browser to open your account but the risky things could come through creating two accounts on one device .

Yes you can change the  browser you use in your phone from chrome to brave if you like it but only open one log out from the first one and login in to the second one and everything can be goofir you if you have a problem with the first one

As you said you want to use another browser hope Its not a network problem and you should know it's against the rules and regulations of the forum to use two accounts on one device but if it's a single account then there is no problem 

• +2 1

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

On 12/22/2020 at 8:33 PM, Amna Hareem said:

Dear friend can we open our cryptotalk in different browser in one mobile? I am opening my cryptotalk in chrome but it is not working good so I want to change my browser. By changing the browser  can I face some problem? I am afraid of this because I am thinking that changing the browser I will banned.  I want to change my browser. Please guide me correctly.

I hope that you are enjoying your good health. In my opinion you should use chrome Dev or Chrome Beta if you face problem on using chrome. Thanks 💖

If you're working on a browser and then you want to change it it's doesn't effect your work but for this you must know about your password and other information you need to log in with other browser and also clear your history in your previous browser it will be  more safe for you

I think it would be very risky to do what you said. We can only open one ID to work on this site. This site is a very conscious site. No one has the opportunity to cheat on this site. Because after we register our ID, it saves the IP code of our mobile. So it would be better if we do not open more than one ID in a mobile.

No my dear mate, changing IP address, Device, or Browser doesn't effect your account as the moderators has said it. You can see their comment here.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/91578-sim-change-effects-my-account/?do=findComment&comment=11048256

But be avoid from creating dual accounts at single mobile. You can change your current account one browser to another browser in a single mobile.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

We all have a lot of browsers on our mobile. We use the browsers we like. You will open an account on one mobile, never try to open multiple accounts. We need to open an ID to work on this site. And we have to keep our ID safe. If we do not open multiple IDs, our ID will also be safe.

Dear friend, you can use cryptotalk in different browsers in one mobile but you have to be wanted that use only one account multiple accounts your skills in online work are much higher because you have worked on many sites.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies