What advice would you provide for beginners? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bra231997

What advice would you provide for beginners?

Make sure that you strictly follow the rules and regulations of this platform and it be a responsible member by supporting other users to the creation of good quality content that would be informative and knowledgeable for the forum. Provide your own opinions and ideas that can also enhance the quality of the platform.

I advised the beginners that they only answer those questions which asked to them if they write wrong comments then there post will be deleted and there account may be banned. 

On 12/22/2020 at 2:05 AM, bra231997 said:

Good afternoon community, I like many more surely recently entered the forum and I would like to receive advice on how to post correctly, greetings

Those who are new to this site should follow the rules properly because if the rules of this site are not followed, they are given warning points, eventually they are banned.Posts need to be done well because if the information in the post is not good then your post will be deleted.

• Useful or interesting 1

I would like to advise the beginners to read the rules of forum and then post by following them. And I request all the users and members, please do not create a violation in the forum and make your posts unique and creative. Apart from this, it is a family meeting platform, so here we should share the problem of each other and also take out their solution. 

On 12/21/2020 at 9:07 PM, Muhammad Sohaib said:

They should be guided by a community in these. I advised you to create informative content by doing research before posting any content. You should have to focus on your work. Don't copy someone's content otherwise you will get banned. Keep working hard.And progress will come your way. Believe.

14 minutes ago, Ziddi Jutt said:

As beginner read this. So i am also need the advise that give our senior member are to suggest the new members . Your topic is so good and informative for us . I am also read here many old member posts in which they give a advise to the new members. I am also want to advise to the new members that

1. Not cheating here

2. follow the senior members

3. Seriousness should be first priority. Thanks.

Hello my friend Welcome to cryptotalk I'm also not very old on cryptotalk but with my experience we must need to read the rules and guidelines first which the cryptotalk provided to us for newbies and post about the usefull topics

• +1 1

My advice for beginners is that right your own contents with patience , steadily work , experience and knowledge of crypto world will be enable you to ear lot of money from here.

My advice is that to follow the rules of this forum. Make the informative posts that should be easy to understand. Share your ideas and experience with others. In beginning, spend your more time for getting more knowledge about cryptocurrency. Stay here friendly with others.

Welcome dear on this forum. I always suggest to newbies follow the rules and regulations. Complete your 100 post with honesty. Never do copy/paste make your own topic and comment.  But if you are newbies then avoid to making posts first learn knowledge complete your 100 posts. Then you can perform a good way.

Thank you!

I think you should read a lot of topics in different sections on how to invest your money in this forum and how you should make the best use of this forum and form every useful topic to increase your knowledge about this business.

I will suggest every beginner that they should learn about crypto currency from here. Then they should try to create useful post. So it will be best for every beginner.

First of all I would like to say that welcome here . Where you should first learn what it is this  then work on it and try to spent lot of your time here in learning . Which will be beneficial for you in future . good luck

• +1 1

I want to provide some advice for beginners. You will try to follow them.At first you have to read all the forum rules properly and work this site according to the forum rules. You should try to get more and more information about crypto currency and gain enough knowledge. You should discuss about various topics with your seniors and get experience. 

There are many tips that can be given, the most common is to read the rules of the forum, but what really helped me is to follow the experts of the forum, because they make good posts and it is better to learn from them that have been here for a while.

You are welcome to crypto talk currency platform firstly you need to follow the rules and regulations of the forum and make sure you don't violet any rules because it may lead to ban or warning point try to work hard in order to achieve your goals then make sure you don't copy other people's posts because it will lead to ban so let's be honest in order to be successful

Newcomers need to follow the rules.  Because if you follow the rules, they will be banned very soon. You have to create useful posts.  You can't copy and paste them for that. You have to make it yourself.  Through this, newcomers can become successful.

I would advise newcomers to do their jobs according to the rules and do valuable useful work.  Then they have to be good and acquire knowledge then create content.  They need to make the necessary posts.  Thanks.

• +1 1

Welcome my friend, I would like to suggest all new members including you that don't make duplicate topic that is strictly prohibited in this forum. Your post will be deleted after getting warning points. That's why I always advise to beginners that you should read first all the rules and regulations of this forum and must follow them. Best wishes! ♥️

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I tell those who are new to the forum first, to follow the rules of the forum, and to post in every way. First, they don't understand a lot of the forums, so I warn them to follow the rules of the forum, not to understand anything in the forum, and experience from senior members of the forum. Then they'll have to post this forum well, and every post they post is useful, so they'll get a good reputation.

• +2 1

On 12/22/2020 at 1:05 AM, bra231997 said:

Good afternoon community, I like many more surely recently entered the forum and I would like to receive advice on how to post correctly, greetings

Welcome at cryptotalk family.  First you should go to section about forum and read all important rules and regulations of forum than try to read more and more resources about cryptotalk and collect information than make useful and helpful, informative content. 

• +1 1

I advice to the beginner to wrk hard to achieve ur goal learn the content carefuly and post comnt in ur onw wording u wrk hard on ur on basis and not others bcz if u wrk on ur onw behalf u get the reward and u will be satisfied about ur wrk and foolow the rules be polite to others in every filed. 

This is best forum for learning just focus on learning and increase your knowledge. If you want to get success in this cryptocurrency field than knowledge is the main thing in your success. If you did not understand something then create a new post and ask to the other members of the forum. They will definitely give you good response

Be serious about your work, my friend, and make every effort to create interesting topics
Make the content of your post long and clear in language that can be easily understood
Pose a new topic related to digital currencies

• +2 1