Before asking, read the rules - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dormilon

Before asking, read the rules

You are right, my dear friend, but asking questions isn't a bad thing, kids ask questions until the older members clear their questions, it's not bad.

And he must read the rules because if any action is taken against the rules on this site, because the forum
It contains information that will be used by him in the future in the field of trading and will increase his experience that he learned from this forum.
There is a little difficulty getting started for everyone but quickly learn what to do and how to do it.

Absolutely right friend. We should follow the rules because when we follow the rules then account will never ban and dear we are here to share our knowledge and support , help and guide each other so it is not bad thing that we ask questions because when we ask question then we get knowledge.

You are saying right but I think so when newbie complete the first 100 trial comments they face difficulty so we should help the juniors when they ask questions 

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome my friend yes you are absolutely right repeating the topics is not a good thing that may expose this to delete the topic and not benefit the person from it so we have to read all the information about the forum and work here before publishing any participation good luck 

• +5 1

Good times my friend.

I think you are right on the one hand, but there are some who ask questions in order to learn from some of the experiences of others, perhaps they are simple questions related to the rules of the forum, but if you read the comments of the old members, you will see that there is good information.

Information related to how to deal with the problem, not just an explanation!

Learning from the experience of some in breaking a rule or in warning points may help others.

• +3 1

Hello my friend
Thank you for this information
We must all be careful in the comments we post so that we are not banned according to the rules of the forum
And good luck to you

Yes ofcourse,  dear friend  , we should must follow rules and regulations of  this forum . Because if we violate any rules of this forum then admin have right to banne our account   m.  So, be careful and follow rules prescribed in this platform and read guidelines given by forum. 

• +2 1

On 12/21/2020 at 7:02 PM, Dormilon said:

The number of publications that are being made daily without content that contributes something interesting to the forum is recurrent, users have dedicated themselves to asking questions that can be answered only by reading the "About Forum" section where the rules and messages are posted that help to learn how to use the forum and the parameters required by the moderators and administrators for its operation.
Clearly there is a wrong method to look for comments and reactions in the accounts, breaking the rules is not a good idea, you have to focus on doing a good job, it is not just filling the daily amount of daily posts and comments that we think we should do to get the pay.
These publications are eliminated and with it the time of the person who makes it and of those who comment, let's not continue falling into that, Cryptotalk is a forum for learning about the world of cryptocurrencies, they give us an incentive to be here, we should not lose that opportunity just because we think we're doing the right thing by breaking the rules or trying to fool the moderators.
Publications with good content make our accounts grow, if our account grows it will bring us benefits in the future, we will become aware that a good job brings good rewards.

Absolutely right friend., there are a lot of members on the forum who makes the topics only by asking questions to others although they can get there answers only by going to about forum sections. They makes such type of topics only to complete there daily tasks and to getting some reputation... I think that they are violating the rules and regulations of the forum.. So forum should take step for those who make such type of posts.. Why you posted those things that you can know about those from the forum also without any difficulty. 

• +1 1

Asking question is not bad because there are many newbies who has no more information they got the information  through  people by asking some question I think they can easily understand by asking someone in starting every newbie find difficult but with the time every person learn how they can money through this form

You're right,most of the beginner do ask about the forum rules,which can simply be seen and understood even more in the about forum,the beginner should take note and always visit the about forum first before asking questions

I agree with you, my friend, the first thing that should be looked at is the forum rules, but sometimes there are members who do not understand some of the ideas from the conditions and here it is necessary to publish questions related to this and the old members must clarify the ideas that the person wants and we are here to support each other but with conditions And it is not a repetition.
Do not agree with me?💮

It is not a mistake for anyone to ask if he is new and ignorant of some of the things that he must do so if you are new you have to read the rules and understand them and the way they are implemented. In return, if anything is difficult for you, you must inquire and ask in order to have knowledge and become an expert in the field of encryption and coded talk..

• +2 1

You are right my friend.

Beginners should read the rules carefully in the( About Forum )section. But if they do not understand one of them, there is no problem for them to ask. In the end, no one entered here knowing everything .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Your words are logical and correct, dear many here are creating topics only to end the daily limit of publications and those who come to earn money only so it is better that we do not put money as our main goal because if we set it as the main goal, we will suffer a lot. I hope everyone seriously thinks about it.  "To protect your account, act with all conscience."

Hi dear yes you are right members should post the useful content instead of all this. But if any new member ask about this then it it also not bad thing because as a senior member it is the duty of seniors to help new members. All the best thank you

This is true in the beginning. You should read the rules in the forum and work with them. If you find anything ambiguous, ask the experts to learn from their experiences. Work hard and discuss in order to improve the forum. It is worth it.

You are absolutely right you know many of topics I have seen that are similar and sometimes I get bored why they ask same question because there are already present rules that can read easily so that will be better even I'm here if anyone need help I can but before ask search it here..

You are right my friend, if we want to be active members, we have to read the rules and instructions and follow them perfectly, but sometimes we need to ask about some new information and learn from the knowledge and experience of the experts.

• +2 1

Yes your true dear friend, but it is not bad to ask questions Juniors ask questions so senior members clear their questions it is not bad.

The forum has all the rules but when a senior member tells you something about the rules as well as his experience he learns from this forum.

There is some difficulty for everyone to get started but soon they will learn what can be done and how to do it.

I hope to see more of these firm words, because we really need to apply them, noting that beginners and newcomers to the forum should not be wronged at the beginning of their presence in it.

Focus must be placed on the topic of rules and regulations stipulated in this forum and must be adhered to. In addition, you should also focus on not repeating topics to keep this forum clean.

Yes dear, I agree with you all the agreement in general. We must enter into something important and clear at the beginning, which is the forum rules and learn them in general, by entering the forum rules and reading them well in a section about the forum that contains all the forum rules in general and reading them and abiding by them before publishing The first 100 posts, and then we ask and put subjects questions. We must abide by the rules in general Thank you very much

I agree with you, my friend..but there is a small problem .. which is that beginners do not enter the section "About Forum" and this is a mistake..the presence of topics related to the rules and the topics of questions and inquiries may be important ..

When the novice enters this section and sees these topics, he forms an idea about the rules, but this is not enough..so I advise all beginners to read the rules first..Greetings to all of you my friends.

• +2 1

You are right my friend i have also noticed this thing that many members create a topic for asking something about the rules but if we will read the rules and regulations of this platform then we don't have any need to ask any rules. 

Dear friend @danialhanna @Yarob900 @Rand90 we know there are some rules and regulations about this platform. When a member writes a post or subject, check first if it exists earlier. We can check it from the search bar. Then we post if this post or topic does not exist. Similarly comments must be different from other members of this platform. Thank you