What crypto do you recommend buying in the future? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bra231997

What crypto do you recommend buying in the future?

It is true that Bitcoin is the best currency to buy in the future, if you are looking for other currencies then I think that Ethereum is a good currency and has a bright future, and I believe that it is good to buy this currency.

• +2 1

I don't have a great experience in the world of cryptocurrency.  But I with my less experience recommend to Buy BTC in the future as a Crypto.  As all of us can see that it's price is increasing day by day.  And breaking all the previous records.  So in my opinion this one is recommended Crypto. 

• +1 1

In my opinion, the Best Cryptocurrencies Are Bitcoin 

You can buy them and store them until their price rises and sell them to make big profits or invest in bitcoin ... People prefer bitcoin because it is very volatile and you will earn a lot of volatility if you are an expert in working with it .

• +2 1

I agree with you, my friend
As a beginner, we have to deal with the most famous and traded currency in the world of crypto, which is of course Bitcoins
Personally, I never think of exchanging Bitcoins for any other currency

• +1 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Dear Bitcoin, undisputedly the strongest and best work, it is the father currency of all other currencies, so I recommend storing it in the long term, so Bitcoin's currency is its future currency with the long time it has not decreased, but rather you will invest in it in the long term so I advise you to buy from it and store it within the wallets to increase your safety  Thank you so much.

• +1 1

The point here is giving people investment advices in social media and forums is not a good idea. However, I'll tell what I do, I invest in Bitcoin since it is the basis of the crypto market. I check the coinmarketcap site for the best coins ranking in first 30 in marketcap . Then I check these coins project updates and upcoming activities and finally check their price history charts. Finally I do my investments and trading according to the combined data from these steps.wishing you good luck in crypto.

Hello my friend

I have read a lot about encrypted currencies

I found a categorical evidence that you can see when you want the history of the coin date

It's the best coin encrypted in this day.

Compare its beginnings and this day, my friend, I will tell me

good luck to you

This is on what I think

Hello my friend, the best currencies of the future are the cryptocurrencies that top the MarketCap list, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple, because they have a large trading volume.

I think that the majority here buy bitcoin because its price is increasing dramatically, and also there are other currencies that you can buy, such as Litecoin and Ethereum, I am still making a profit and I have not started investing so far.

Friend in the cryptocurrencies that I recommend you to buy in the future I would tell you that they are ethereum and tron but what I would tell you is that you also inform yourself before doing something so that you do not regret buying or doing that.

• +1 1

39 minutes ago, Pablo456 said:

Friend in the cryptocurrencies that I recommend you to buy in the future I would tell you that they are ethereum and tron but what I would tell you is that you also inform yourself before doing something so that you do not regret buying or doing that.

@Pablo456 Etherum and Tron are very good coins, doge is also going up very well, there are some tokens that are being used for farm that have a promising future, we must study NTFs, I think they are the future and if we start learning about them now we will have advantages, the world of cryptocurrencies it moves very fast and you have to go with them

As i am a junior member and trying to learn about profitable currencies.Untill now i am cllecting bit coins and have decided to invest in invest box .In future i will try some trading in crypto.

• +3 1

I would like to suggest you TWT and XPR it will increase in the next year to be honest Investment in crypto will never lose your money it will give you more profit . More investment give you more profit 

cryptocurrency is the best for the future, because it is the best for the trade and investment. if you hold only in the wallet then you get the profit after the time. cryptocurrency is the increase in the future so you trade or invest otherwise you hold then you get the profit.

• +5 1

Hello my dear friend i hope you are well. Cryptocurrency is the digital currency which we can earn the money from it. We earn more from it. By the investment in the platforum or trading. So mostly people recommended to buying the crypto currency in future.

• +5 1

I recommend relying on strong currencies in the market, which have some stability in the market. This is in terms of safety, due to the lack of choice, as these currencies have a future that I see better than now, even like Bitcoin.
As for new currencies, they can be bought, but as much as we can bear the loss if they fall suddenly.
The new currencies have the potential for huge profits if they rose, but they are not guaranteed.

There are many digital currencies. But the strongest currencies will be bitcoin and ethereum. So I want to suggest you that you should invest in bitcoin and ethereum to get good profit.

• +2 1

Bitcoin will have a bright future because of its current market trend. As a result, we can predict that bitcoin will gain a lot of traction. We should learn its rules and trade because it will benefit us in the long run. @shakeelsherpao

Well, in fact, my friend, there are a lot of cryptocurrencies that you can trade in .. Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best popular currencies that I recommend..and in the picture are the first 5 currencies in the world .. I wish you good luck

IMG_٢٠٢١٠٤٠٨_١٦١٢٥٩_٥٨٥.JPG

Yes of course we can it's Bitcoin because it's very profitable and the price are increasing day by day.bitcoin is a very trustworthy website.

There should be no doubt about the choosing coin of Bitcoin for trading. According to it's price fluctuation, it has become a most demanded coin in the world. I will definitely recommend everyone to choose Bitcoin for future profit as well as I will also do the same.

On 12/21/2020 at 12:21 AM, bra231997 said:

What cryptocurrency do you recommend buying in the future? I am interested in knowing your points of view, I think the best is bitcoin, but what others have a good future?

I will suggest you to buy Bitcoin because it will prove very profitable and future people are lucky that have buy Bitcoin because they will definitely become rich in future and I also want to collect Bitcoin it is difficult but I will try.

• +3 1

We all are aware of rising value of bitcoin, but behind that there are other coins like Ethereum and XRP. These coins are also getting more fame among people. Their rising value will benefit members. So i will suggest these three.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Thank you for this post. First, the most popular and most traded currency is Bitcoin, which is the currency of the future, so it is recommended to trade it because in my opinion there is a great future for this currency in the world of cryptography

yes we should buy this currency because through this currency we can get good amount of money because its popularity is increasing day by day much more and everyone is investing in crypto currency because they know that they can get good profit from this feild. 

• +1 1