How to gain inspiration by posting to cryptotalk - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pereira

How to gain inspiration by posting to cryptotalk

You need to be very careful with what you write and also make sure that you take lessons from the posts of other people. There are lots of people whose content are inspirational and if we find them we should learn from them so that we would become more better.

Concur with you dear companion. Its a smart thought that on the off chance that you are not sitting and chipping away at this gathering however thought in your brain are about this discussion and afterward abruptly you click on a hitter point to post, you may record it on your scratch pad and when you results in these present circumstances discussion post that theme. Furthermore, over and again contemplating it will brings an ever increasing number of thoughts and points in your mind.just become acclimated to it.

• +2 1

I believe I can get more experience in this forum because old members are there with me watching over my step that I have been taking, I will use this opportunity to thank you all, if I could remember there was an old member who call me and give me more advice for this forum how to move with my things.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either  Every day you get an idea to write, take advantage of it and enter the forum, write what you think and you will see more every day Ideas will come to you, gain a lot of fame in the forum and increase rank every time.

I hope they will work on the forum and grow, success will come soon. I will get a lot of benefits from it.

Dear friends, of course the inspiration is found in this post on Cryptotalk.  If you create the most relevant and high quality useful post from your own opinion.  The best of the best is that people can easily gain knowledge and benefit through the post.  Then easily follow and fame will increase.  Able to earn well.

In fact, there are some posts that really deserve success and support, as we feel that their owner exerted great effort in writing it in order to communicate the idea to us in a simple way and motivate us to continue without frustration or despair.

• +2 1

Yes, I agree with you, my friend, when writing a topic or a publication. We must be in complete psychological comfort and feel calm so that we can write a useful topic. I recommend that the person sit in a place of relaxation such as gardens and listen to music because it calms nerves.

I think we get inspiration by the senior members of the forum because they have much knowledge and experience about the cryptocyrrency. We can also follow them for getting good information by their posts. So we should make the useful and informative posts for getting good reputation and to inspire other members.

you are right truthfully,  well we have to take the advantage of our senior members so that we can learn from them, they posts and we all get inspired by their posts so we have to be hard working and also be patient as well so that we can achieve our height. 

Yes, we have to use our own mind in our publications  and without copying and pasting others content. We can get the inspiration from the other topics and then  can create our own topics to inspire others. according to my point of view, I see that the inspiration to present topics comes through increasing encouragement and motivation between each other, Thank you dear!!

10 hours ago, Samiranalco said:

Hello friend, what good advice to give us, you should bring us more advice as you are, help me and the other members of the cryptographic forum well said @Pereira

Well said partner, you are a user who has a lot of potential, so you must work on cryptographic learning and all the bases of cryptocurrencies, in order to develop yourself in all this great area, for this reason I try to give you the best advice to support you. You will be very successful @Samiranalco For seeking knowledge in this forum.

Thanks for sharing this useful information.  Dude, I didn't know that because I'm a new member of this great forum.  That is exactly what we must do.

Welcome dear this platform.  If you work hard more time spend then you get automatic gain knowledge and experience.  Knowledge is power . If you work then achieve goal. 

For me

I believe that good ideas come when we are in a good mood and away from noise or other preoccupations

🖌️ In order for us to create new ideas, our minds must be clear.

• +1 1

On 12/21/2020 at 12:39 AM, Pereira said:

The inspiration to write is fundamental in the forum and I can say that there are times in the day an idea comes to me and you have to take advantage of it to write, to have a great reputation in the forum you have to have good ideas and be very original, put into practice what I tell you, at any time of the day that you get an idea to write, take advantage of it and enter the forum, write everything you think and you will see that every day more ideas will come to you, gaining a lot of fame in the forum and growing every time rank.

I hope they work and grow in the forum, success will come soon.

Every time i post a topic, what i always think about to make me happy is my dream to be successful someday, and every time i post a comment i always think first if my idea is useful or not, I’m always doing is advance reading to learn more.

hello friend I want to tell you that everyone on a trip to share their experience we can get inspiration about the mindset of different people working on crop tops this is very beneficial because everyone share their experience of a single thing and we can use their thinking we can get inspirations about other people's ideas and working on crypto talk

Hello friend how are you. My friend I'm very satisfied with your topic. This can help me to build my efforts strong. We are doing hard work and taking knowledge. This topic is really helpful for all of us specially for new bie. So my friend thanks for this topic.

This is true also many good ideas occur to me during the day and I say to myself I must post this .. There is an idea that we should also use our times of serenity to write useful posts and not write them in a hurry or when we are nervous because this will distract us and it will reduce also From the quality of the post, so please gather your ideas, write your thoughts in times of serenity, and post them slowly. Do not publish posts in a hurry, but consider them so that you can produce the best of your ability.

• +2 1

I think it is brilliant to require advantage of the opportunity to put forward thoughts and questions that come to us, I need to be one of those who take part in useful content, but we got to make beyond any doubt that the subjects are of value and not rehashed, and not everything that comes to your intellect you type in within the gathering, this will be Negative for you and the forum.

I am most of the time at the work so I can not access my account all the day and I can not make the posts when something comes into my mind so do you have any idea for me to do?

Maybe you are right, my friend, and I expect that any member can write and publish any topic if he has knowledge and information about encryption or to know anything that is lacking in cryptocurrencies.

It's true we can write down what we think and what our mind is telling us if it worthy and could be useful topic or can be worthy discussion. By creating posts our confidence will boost and we will develop believe in ourselves so We should try it and do it practically rather than just thinking and reading other's posts.

Your words are very logical, but the most important thing from inspiration is to think and focus on proposing a good topic or idea, and when that comes the role of inspiration in writing the content of the topic. Good luck to you, my friends.