How to gain inspiration by posting to cryptotalk - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pereira

How to gain inspiration by posting to cryptotalk

I think, right my friend said if we create something unique and different from all the other members and try to create something completely new, it attracts more members and there is almost a possibility of getting positive reputation and positive comments so yes always in this case  Create topics when something new comes to mind.

Impressive Dear, 

You are right that every guy when he or she got an idea or thinking they should need to save this idea for the benefit of other and make this an inspiration for others. 

And when the come on forum they should need to post that useful idea so others can get benifit of that idea and give you a feedback. 

Excellent post friend, my way of inspiring myself is with soft music (preferably rock) this generates a very good positive energy. I also usually take breaks of about 5 or 10 minutes so as not to lose focus and spend most of the time focused on what I'm doing.

Hello there dear friend, to get inspiration while writing on crypto talk you can always think that So please compose the words which your brain say to you.can get benifit of that idea and give you a feedback. 

Hello guyz, get inspired by these amazing cryptocurrencies logos created by profession designer, Get ideas and starting planing about this platform Crypto currency gain their value base on scale of community involvement, if you create good and quality in ur content no doubt you will get good reputation.thanks.

Thank you for your postmate, it is also my honest opinion that we should be posting our mindful content here on crypto talk rather than just trying to complete the daily limit of 20 paid posts per day. But it is hard to stay creative all the time ,I suggest we should read the various topics here in this forum to spark inspiration.

Waw, you this is very nice lecture, I hope the newbies of this forum will learn a lot from your post, because they're a lot of them who don't have much experience about what you said.,

• +3 1

I agree with you, since to write good articles we must be inspired, this factor is important when it comes to achieving performance, so the day you are not inspired it is best to rest and then have a clear mind to come and publish.

As we spend time in this forum and study different topics in different sections, our knowledge increases and we learn new things and we keep gaining experience. And a new way of thinking is born in us. We are able to make a post using that thinking and experience and knowledge. When we create a post with our hard work, knowledge and experience, it is really very informative and useful and useful for others and it is a way to increase our reputation.

On 12/20/2020 at 9:39 PM, Pereira said:

The inspiration to write is fundamental in the forum and I can say that there are times in the day an idea comes to me and you have to take advantage of it to write, to have a great reputation in the forum you have to have good ideas and be very original, put into practice what I tell you, at any time of the day that you get an idea to write, take advantage of it and enter the forum, write everything you think and you will see that every day more ideas will come to you, gaining a lot of fame in the forum and growing every time rank.

I hope they work and grow in the forum, success will come soon.

Agree with you dear companion. It's a smart thought that on the off chance that you are not sitting and dealing with this gathering yet thought in your psyche are about this discussion and afterward abruptly you click on a hitter subject to post, you may record it on your note pad and when you result in these present circumstances discussion post that point. Furthermore, consistently considering it will brings an ever-increasing number of thoughts and subjects in your mind.just become acclimated to it.

I completely agree with you and I think this the most important to get the inspiration because its keep us more delligent toward our work and I take the inspiration from the successful persons who are now on top with the help of the crypto.

My dear mate. Definitely we can make inspiring by posting to cryptotalk by getting good ratings and reputations so we will be inspired to new better things in a different way so try to post good posts.

You are right, my dear friend. The forum has all the credit for strengthening our constructive and expressive capabilities because we prepare daily publications in addition to gaining a lot of information.

You can create topics based on experience you've acquired and difficulties you've encountered. You should also read more English books to enhance your communication skills if you're not from an English speaking country. I think this will help if you can try it 

Many times a day we come up with the idea of creating something new and want to publish a new title. Only by getting information from this forum can we learn and write unique and informative titles for this forum. We should write a new and unique topic every day.

Yes, you are right. If we create useful and informative topics to the members. Throughout this we can get good reputation. We can get inspiration and confidence on this reputation. Don't create any useless or bad topics. Must follow the rules and regulations of this platform. It keeps our accounts safe and secure. 

Yes my friend i am agree with you in this way we can inspiration our self . This is good and helpful idea my friend . We can create our ideas my friend but if its are useful and helpful for everyone . Otherwise not then you get knowledge about crypto and start creating topics .

In this platform we have to create useful posts and it is possible only when we have knowledge about the topic and have fresh mind. We should work when we have many ideas about crypto so that we can make quality contents.

• +1 1

My dear friend it is very e benefit for the newcomers that recently joined this platform that do not have knowledge about this platform and they got inspired from your post and you are a motivator and it is a very good thing you motivate them and for some peoples you are as a modelyou are working like a teacher and we are teaching from you so keep going this and by giving positive reactions to the worker motivate them to unique content this is my point of view.

• +1 1

That's right, I feel inspired working in this forum during the evening hours, because that's the moment I have better ideas in my mind and sharing them her is just a thing too good to do.

Indeed, mate we should consistently be quiet recorded as a hard copy our distributions and not surge under the affection that we are disposing of the assignment that we have. We should be quiet and be in a quiet and agreeable climate. Compose our posts with the goal that they are helpful and consistently significant substance and get a decent standing.

My dear friend we can get inspiration by see the posts and understand well. So get a good experience from the peoples posts. Then we can get experience from them.  Thank you my dear.

You can write it in your notebook and when you come to this forum post topic. And thinking about it again and again brings more and more ideas and topics in your mind. Get used to it. Dear friend, I agree with you. It is a good idea to think about this forum in your mind if you are not working on this forum and then all of a sudden you click to post a Peter topic.

Yes the forum is all about to share your ideas , knowledge and experience relevant to the World of cryptocurrency so Don't waste any time and don't shy to create a topic to share your views and thinking on a particular topic as you are free to do so under the rules and regulations of the forum.As far asyou follow the rules you don't need to worry about anything just come and share your feelings

• Useful or interesting 1

I think reputation and payment is the best inspiration to continue our work here and now I'm addicted to cryptotalk. I'm working and waiting when I will be a full member. We should continue our research and apply it in our post. 

• +3 1