About changing username - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nayona

About changing username

Altering of our username isn't empowered thus impractical and I don't think its great to empower it to maintain a strategic distance from regular difference in name my individuals unequaled.

According to my dear knowledge, you cannot change or edit your username because there is no such option here in the settings of this platform. So do you want to keep a username that you do not have to change again.

Actually there is no need to change the username, once you enter here with the username that is your identity, if you change its difficult to others to find your post and topics. Instead of changing the name you can change the picture.

• +1 1

Welcome to this forum. And I want to ask you why you want to change your username? Because I don't think the name makes any difference. And I don't think there's an option to change the name in this forum because I've checked all the settings and I don't see any option to change the name either. So I want you to just focus on your work. It doesn't matter what the name is.

• +1 1

Dear friend, I do not expect that you have an option to change your name in this forum or platform, but this does not affect your work in the nature of the case that the name is not important as much as the things that you publish or the topics that you share among the people.

• +1 1

I tried to change my username but couldn't find any such option in the profile editing options, so I don't think this feature was provided by the forum for its users.  But you can also benefit if you post well here regularly.

I have not tried to change my username, but I think you can change your username from the account settings. Or I do not know if changing your account name on the yobit platform will lead to changing your name in the forum

Helo,My friend I am recently joined this platform.user name is over identi over email I'd is represent over name so we can change the poswerd doesn't change the name.i think 

As I even have data and I realize approximately this platform, we aren't those who extrade our username .One is to ship this, whilst you create your account, it's far given there and what kind of you may extrade your username, Facebook and WhatsApp like.That each fellow is a completely unique username withinside the equal manner because the relaxation of the social media web website online like Facebook, so one call may be utilized by many humans there however you can not use with the equal call. 

I think so it is not mentioned in the rules of crypto so we can not change our name . Once we select our name  we can not change  it again . Because same method is used for creating  yobit  account 

Username cannot be changed as there is no option to edit your display name. I have also checked it and asked many members but I didn't find any way to edit the display name so I concluded that there is no such option so you have to stay with the name you selected while signing up.

• +2 1

No i do not suppose so.  There isn't always a option of converting consumer call . If you use one username you then cannot change it later. It is one time. So be cautious while writing your call. Be careful.

Hi dear friend hope you are doing well and i want to say that if you have read all the rules and have made a deep understanding about the settings of the account then you will find it either it is possible or not.

Yes! I don't think that you can't change your username and, in my opinion, there is no need to change the name. Your work matters not the name, so focus on your work and get knowledge as well as money.

Hello, I think  I am not sure 100 percent that we can't change it. But I think if we change our name then there came confusion in your Yobit account where you have mention other name, I heard If you use one username then you can't change it later.if you are one user name then you can't change it later, they may face major losses due to change name , So be careful.

We cannot change our username in the cryptotalk that  main reason is your account register in the yobit and your all sections so keep doing and the use your account on existing username. 

Dear mate I could not say 100 percent sure that you cannot change the user name but according to my idea I think that you cannot change your name because there is no option to change the name.Good luck my friend. 

Welcome in this forum my friend and as you ask question that can we change our user name once again then about my knowledge and after reading the posts of senior members that is impossible my friend but some people not sure 100% about that that's why my friend you search in YouTube or an other i think you find the answer if you question .

Username alteration option in cryptotalk forum is not available unlike change of password and forgotten password options. I think username doesn't exact significant role on the success of the member or the account but what amount for the success and progress is the quality Crypto information.

Changing username in this forum to my understanding is possibly unlikely on the basis of my analysis using my account as a sample, but you can change your password the option is clearly noticeable in each profile. However, this question can be forwarded to the moderators for an accurate response.

Hi my friend, I don't think you can change the username after logging in here, but I am not quite sure. You can ask the officials and they will give you the confirmed answer. If you want to change the name, change the account completely because the account is new and you haven't worked with it much yet

In all I have knowledge on so far in this forum,I have not come across any process of changing username in the forum but quite alright still on research and learning more about the forum, but I can't predict or say yes or no to this thanks.

Moderators didn't allow you to change your username of account after creation an account. Because this will create some confusion and difficulties for other users. Instead of this there in an ambiguous intension of changing ones user name.

Edited by Silwester_888

I do not think there is an option to change the username on this forum, and the name is considered a secondary thing for me that does not matter to obtain a good reputation regardless of the name or the image.

• +5 1