About changing username - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nayona

About changing username

The only way to change your profile user name is to talk to the support if the forum there no option to change it by your self as I search in settings of my profile you can add more information and modify them but not about the user name

You cannot change your username in cryptotalk forum because they don't have that option for now. It's better to input the username you wish to use from the beginning without any mistakes because its can't be changed. 

Not sure I think crypto Talk will never give you this type of opportunity.  It creates many problem for people and it's own forum. So avoid these types of thing and work hard and make useful content. 

Hi there my friend. You can not change your username. It is not possible. Only the administrator can do this. You may try contacting them however I think you should provide a valid reason for that because it is not a regular procedure. I hope your issue resolved soon. Have a nice day and good luck.

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I think the option of changing the name is a present in the perfect setting you can change your name you just go to your profile and you can go for the profile setting there it will be available to change your name.

I think the option of changing the name is a present in the perfect setting you can change your name you just go to your profile and you can go for the profile setting there it will be available to change your name.

I don't think that you can change your name. It will remain the same. I didn't't see any option about this. May be the experts has knowledge about this situation. I suggest you that avoid to take any risk with your account.

• +1 1

13 hours ago, Sara nour said:

You have to search by your settings. I think your name is nice and there is no need to switch it. Now care about how you will gain experience and information from here.

Hello, I think that we do not have to change our names in the forum. Thank you to the moderators of the forum for not putting an option to change the name

No you cannot change the username in this forum after creating account. So you must choose the name very wisely at the time when creating account. You may also contact admin through contact form may he could assist you in this regard.

Dear sir i have no experience about username beacuse i am new here at this plate forum.i suggested you can help the seniors member of the forum.so be careful and avoid exploring and click on unusual option which effect on your account.never try you own beacuse its a your earning source .so never try another suggestion is for you published your problem any one who knows that problem can help you  so best of luck buddy .

I don't think we have any such option in this forum. Because here we work, this forum is different and unique from all other forums. So there are not all options to change.

I don't know much about whether to change the username to work on this forum. If you say something without knowing it, it's better not to say no. Thank you, I will try to find out more about this.

On 12/20/2020 at 6:36 PM, Nayona said:

Hey cryptotalkers. 

I am a newbie at this platform. I have read all the rules but i have a confusion in a matter. 

Can we change our username at here? If we can what is the process. I cannot find it in anywhere. I hope seniors will help me and all the newbies and consider our little mistakes.            

Hy brother hope you will be fine

I'm Also newbie but i know about your topic and I'm able to tell you about this ,

There is no option for change of  username. If you want to change your username then you can try to contact with administration through live chat i hope your problem will be solved 

Thanks 👍

I don't think you can change your name once you create your account on this platform. Because if you change your name on this platform then many people will find it difficult to find you. But I am not sure about this, I think you should talk to the moderator of this platform. 

• +4 1

My question is why you want to change your username and what's its benefit please just focus on your work i am very sad to see your topic don't make this type of topics please brother its not make any sense just work here and concern with your work its a very brotherhood suggestion 

And i don't want to heart you.

• +2 1

I also searched the account settings, I think that we cannot change the username and email that we registered with, only the password we can change, and this is a good thing, because the username is our identity within the forum, and from it it is not reasonable to change it.

There is no option for changing username in any rules of this forum. But if you forget you can change your eimal address so I don't things the rule u are talking about is in existence so just be careful I don't think their is any need for that @Mukky do u know

My friend no we cannot change our username after we create an account on this platform. It is because the same username is connected with yobit and the members become very well aware of your dp and username. If they give an option then it becomes difficult for them to recognize you. When you create a reputation with a username then it people see your username and supports you because they know who are you by reading your username and picture.

I don't think changing username in this forum is possible, if its possible they could have make provision for it. Don't get your self into trouble in the cause of changing username. No one is after you username what we are after is your comment.

Your username should be unique and you should not rush in making your username. Here on cryptotalk, it is not possible to change or edit your username, once it submitted it comes live time identity name. So just leave the one you have here and focus on others activities that will bring you a very huge return.

I think you can't change your username Because this platform has not yet added the features so that you can change your user name I have also read the response of the people and people have also said that you cannot change the user name in the platform in this way. So you can not change your username by staying on this platform until you edit this function.

• +1 1

After reading your topic, I entered my account and tried to find an option to change the name in order to send you a screenshot , but I did not find anything, my friend, so I do not think that it is possible!

Exactly i don't think so there is any option for changing username. Maybe some rules of this form. But if you forget your password then you easily reset your password. Its a large place for earning where single person have single name he wouldn't change his name. 

• +2 1