I'm the only one? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ababakrin

I'm the only one?

Hey my dear friend I am student and I am have on this platform Whenever I comment about a topic on this platform, I always submit very carefuly and information and  knowledgeable. So I always comment when doing this, especially in English, in English language and take very good care of grammar  and follow the rules of this platform. So I will request that whichever brother is new here, always share careful and information and knowledgeable comments. 

That is  also faced this sort of trouble.My response is also being added to youbit. I have been having this trouble for a long term. I think this is a technical hassle. So there's no need to worry.This hassle can be solved quickly if the modulator appears into good.

Hello my friend, the cleaning process of this platform is currently underway which has been almost 15 days. All the members of this platform that you are facing this problem of yours .But in 2 or 3 days the cleaning process will be over and the problem will be solved. That's why everyone cries and we work erratically and keep working hard 

On 12/20/2020 at 11:34 AM, Ababakrin said:

Hello my dear colleagues. Ladies and gentleman have someone Else facing the same problem with I personally. Or I'm the only one.? My reactions are no more counting in yobit.net and i don't know the motive reason. Please if some ones have more idea's about it this I need help.

Dear mate according to new rules of forum there is no payment for reactions. We can receive payment only for creating of topics and reply of topics.but we have to give and receive likes. Because there is no payment for those posts which have received zero or negtive reputation. There is payment for only those posts which have received positive reputation.

Hello my dear I am member here. According to me don't worry dear this is temporary problem. I think it is a problem that occurred with the majority of the members, and I think that the reason for this is a technical error in this forum. But don't worry dear. 

I am new to this place and  I know that there is no payment rule for giving reaction to the posts. I think this could happened in the past months but now there is no such thing available. 

Hello my dear friend i think there is not only you who is facing the problem i think there are many more involving me who are facing the problem on this forum but my senior friends told me that this problem will be solved in a few days just do not worry be patienr

I don't think it's a problem, some of your posts may have been deleted what's important is for us to make useful posts that educates members of the forum most especially newbies like me.

Brother RUles Were Changed When You Didn't Recive Talktokens For Getting Reaction. You Will Get Satoshis On The Post Which You Get Reactions And Talktokens Of Usefull Posts. 

In my opinion it will be any temporary issue and your problems will change soon. These are the problems that happen to everyone so don't be afraid. Anyway we can wait a few more days and if it is not right then we can do for that

No my friend, you are not only one who facing this problem. Many of us are facing these problems. For this you have to post creative content and react on others post. And  I think you will get your solution for this problem.

Thanks.

My friend not just you almost everyone face this problem because admin stop giving payment on reactions . That's why  reaction not show in your account . That's why my friend don't worry about that .

• +5 1

Hello my dear colleagues. Ladies and gentleman have someone Else facing the same problem with I personally. Or I'm the only one.? My reactions are no more counting in yobit.net and i don't know the motive reason. Please if some ones have more idea's about it this I need help.

Well sir they have stopped giving credit of reactions, many people have encountered it, thats why you are not seeing credits of your reactions. Well hope they will enable this in future. Lets hope for the best. Keep work hard and with sincerity. Wish you luck.❤️

It's been more than a week that we have this concern, like all users in this thread, that they can't see the response count on their yobit exchange speech token payment tab, until we have the bitcoin problem and it's worked out now that we have this one too, I hope they can do something about it.

I hope it's a common problem almost the everyone facing on the forum. It kind of discouraging on my works, though I am working good as possible, learning and sharing on the forum. Let's hope the problem will be removed by admins.

• +1 1

Yes mates hope you all are doing well and good i also face some things like thses i want to solve them i have research but still didn’t find any things i want to know.

• +5 1

I think in this time the crypto management change the rules. And they stopped to giving talk token for 50 reputation. That is the reason for didn't show in yobit account. Or otherwise you give large number of reputation with in short time .

Dear rules were changed now we cannot get talk for 50 reactions. Now we can give reaction in free now we will not get talk. So don't worry we should to work hard and we will get payment . 

My friend the earning by the reactions are stopped now because the rule of the forum changed therefore there is no counting of the reactions at the yobit. I hope you will understand it better now that why are you facing this problem.

You are not the only one facing this problem, my friend, do not worry, the reason for this is that recently payment for feedback has been canceled, and this makes you confused that you are not receiving money for reactions ..

This is a new policy on the platform my friend, I wish you good luck 🌸

Dude alot of poeple facing this problem daily and i am one of those members who face this problem many time but after sometime this problem will be solved automatically so don't worry about it

• +1 1

Hello friends, this was a problem that I presented cryptotalk with Yobit for which they removed this function but I think that it is back we just have to wait and we can see that our publications will continue to be counted without problem, if you have this error do not worry that you can be technical error. 

I wonder why you are going to be alone here if you can do something good here you can't think alone because if you can walk with everyone here you can easily do something good you hope you can do something good whenever you think something good here  You can't do it because we can't think alone because if you can share with people here or do everything in a friendly way, then if you get some good help from friends, you can do something good here. You can gain some good knowledge about the subject in a very easy way.  Let you be successful

I guess what you are talking about is a relatively old issue , the payment system has changed in the last period and you no longer get paid for the reactions you give to the other members. We used to get fifty Talk for fifty reaction we give to other members but now it has stopped and I guess it is better for the price of Talk not to deteriorate more.

• +2 1