Oh shit! double post may be the reason That makes me banned - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anu1979

Oh shit! double post may be the reason That makes me banned

Members of this fantastic forum include the subject "REACTION," but they also have a way of providing reactions to other subjects. People give those who post brilliant, informative posts a much better chance of receiving positive feedback.

• +5 1

You should pay close attention, my friend, while at work, because such behavior may lead to a ban and exclude you from the encryption forum because it is considered fraud and undesirable, so we are all vulnerable to error, but if we do our work calmly, we will achieve good success

• +2 1

I think you should not worry about this because this thing can be happen and you will not be banned but you should be aware from this thing and never do anything like this because we can also band from the moderator and we can also get warning point.

• +2 1

I actually don't think it's very serious what happened to you, I think they will only remove your post for duplicity but you can still make comments without problems, but maybe you can edit one of the comments you made and tag someone to in the post to avoid any problem from moderators.

Edited by Maryam01
  • +3 1

You have to pay attention, my friend, about this procedure and inform the supervisor immediately in case you get any problem so that you are not banned. We all have to abide by the forum rules.

But my friend its not right to gave some one reputation on his useless post just bcz he gave you good reputation. If his post is useful than its well and good.Then you can gave him good reputationwill be shown on our screen that is the repeated topic on which you already commented then skip that post and move next one and also give reputation to users who are commenting on your posts.we can post only one time in a topic if we will double post in a topic we will be banned by admin because this is the rules of this forum and we need to follow the rules to avoid The banned so try to follow the rules and need to first rules before to work in this forum. 

• +3 1

Unfortunately my friend, we must pay close attention and comply with the forum rules because breaching them may expose us to restriction and perhaps even ban, such as double posting or double commenting and even writing in a language other than English or writing in an unclear way.

Commenting on the same post more than once is considered contrary to the rules of the forum. Therefore, when you create any topic, try to respond to the very important comment, and you must respond to it.

• +5 1

One of the rules of the forum is that you cannot do double posting, this exposes you to a ban, as it is possible to post only once

So please follow the business rules here

And adhere to the terms

I think you dont need to worry about this mate. Double post might put you to danger but not ban. If your content are not useful,relevant, informative, unique then this can be a reason. If you copy form another post or if you use multiple account then you might be ban. So follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum. 

• +1 1

Don't worry my friend, you have to be patient until you do your job right and never make a mistake again
You should change the second post in terms of ideas so that it does not count that you wrote two posts with the same ideas and the same words
Also, you need to be careful with your work, as commenting on the same post twice causes warning points to appear on your profile
So you must learn from your mistake my friend and good luck

dear friend I want to tell you that yes if you post the simple content to post the same time from simplest in stock will buy your account this is not beneficial for resource issues we should use right kind of contents on to talk 

• +4 1

I think that is the not reason of account ban but I think the major case is fake rating and using two accounts on same IP address that is the major factor.

Yes, my friend.  In this forum, there is the rule not to post double on one topic.  Please be careful when you write any comment. When you post on a topic you will understand because if you notice the star mark.  If you see a star mark you have to understand that you have commented on that topic .good luck .

Dear friend @Roseyyy @twepyto @Afroja14 if you post well, there is no need to ban you I hope you don't double post then you will be banned so why should you post who you post in a good way. If you want to get something good, you have to follow the rules. Then you can do something good. I hope you can understand what you are doing in a moment. Thank you 

Dear friend, welcome to your forum here
Thank you for this great post, great discussion, and important question to all new members of the forum
I think that for one time it does not happen much
Good luck

• +2 1

This is true to be posting duplicates post under one topic can lead to the banning of your account because it will be seen as spamming so it is best for you to edit that post and remove the second duplicate.

In fact, you should wait to see the decision of the officials about the matter that you did because it does not allow you to double comment on the same topic and this may be a reason for your ban, so if you are satisfied with your warning, you should pay more attention and not be busy while working in the forum.

It is best to try to avoid this mistake that could lead to getting banned, so try to do your job well and adhere well to the forum rules،This will protect your account from being banned and good luck my friend

Pay close attention my friend you should focus when creating topics and avoid those mistakes that may cause you problems and give you warning points.
If you are busy with something, close the forum and return to it at a later time. There is no need to write while you are in that case.

Dear friend, it is really unfortunate woman that a double post is published on the same topic at hand. This is a very dangerous matter. You must follow the matter before publishing the topic or publish a post on the same topic mainly before you publish. You should pay attention to the message indicator that indicates that you took The topic is hope, and on this basis you have created the publication in the topic or the double participation. Of course, you will get a warning point if the officials in this forum see it. Thank you very much

In order to be successful in this forum, you must work at a time when you are comfortable and not tired .. The topic must be written and you are fully focused in order not to make any mistakes.  You must focus carefully before clicking on the Submit button.  Double posting has banned a lot of people, so you have to be cautious.

In order to be successful in this forum, you must work at a time when you are comfortable and not tired .. The topic must be written and you are fully focused in order not to make any mistakes.  You must focus carefully before clicking on the Submit button.  Double posting has banned a lot of people, so you have to be cautious.

If you mistakenly create double posts I think you will not be banned from cryptotalk forum because lots of people usually makes this type of mistakes and nothing will happen. Just be careful next time and post once.

Hi there greetings maybe yes the doors were mistakes behind your account band I hope you understand what you make out of it and be aware of those kind of mistakes and try to avoid these mistakes in further than your account I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and good luck

Yes, my friend, the topics that beginners publish may be repeated because we are new members of this platform, and I believe with constant practice and perseverance, we will learn how to present a variety of different topics with valuable content, and to have more experiences than that with which we can create new and useful topics.