Oh shit! double post may be the reason That makes me banned - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anu1979

Oh shit! double post may be the reason That makes me banned

If a post is accidentally republished twice in the forum, we should notify one of our posts so that it can be deleted. There is no need to worry.

Because I have not posted a topic yet, I do not know if you can delete it, but you can edit it. You can delete the text and enter any other text and then repost it.
However, I do not think this will cause you to be banned, it may cause you to be given a warning point, be careful next time my friend.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

It's encouraging to see that you have positive intentions towards others, my mate. But, my friend, it's not fair to give someone a good reputation just because he gave you a good reputation. If his post is helpful, then all is well. Then you can give him a nice name.

I think you will get a warning point, so you have to be careful next time and give some attention to your work here .. Or be in good health when you work and do the posting so that you are careful and do not repeat your mistake again.

• +2 1

Yes my friend you cannot post twice on the same post, this might ban you from the forum. Be careful and keep your mind wide awake in order not to fall in this kind of situation again 

Edited by Reham Fares

Well, in fact, my friend, I think that you should be careful next time, and they may give you a warning before the ban takes effect .. I think you can delete the post as soon as it is written and thus you have acted in good faith, which is that you discovered steps and fixed it, but this does not mean that You will not be warned .. You must pay attention and focus in the coming times .. I wish you and everyone good luck

Dear, because of the many repetitions that we see between articles, when we see a new article with great content, we give it a positive reaction and this is the best appreciation, and we also comment and participate on it, where you can respond to us and share the ideas

As for the duplicate post, you can delete it or edit it as well, so don't worry, it's a simple problem

Edited by Huhh1440
  • +4 1

Basically,  we can only post on a topic once. If we post twice we will be banned by the admin. Because it is the rules of this forum and we need to follow the cryptotalk rules to avoid bans.

I don't think it's to your post is full of content contain grade knowledge and information about the topic then you will never get mad if you create a good quality content and did you create some different thing before earlier than you will never get banned.

Hello my friend, yes, this may happen, so you must work more carefully and pay attention. There is an edit button on the response. You can modify it, and I do not think that your account will be banned because of this error. Warning messages will be sent to you, but when this error is repeated many times then your account will be banned.

Hello dear members I hope you all are good and doing great work on this platform first of all I want to tell you that their mother not worry about that if your post in meaningful and knowledgeable you get a positive reaction on it and I think you deserve it don't worry about that just for can focus on your work

• +3 1

hello dear hope so you are doing well and dear i also do this mistake unintentionally and you know what i really very worried about this i was afraid that may be my account will banned due to this so thanks dear for raising this question and through reading comments of senior members i learned a lot of knowledge and information about this problem so thank you senior members for you suggestions  

• +4 1

It is also one of the worst reason for getting banned or warning points. There is strictly prohibited to post dual or duplicate posts by single person in this forum. You have created same topics that cause you gotten banned. Moreover, you can ask to moderators with your genuine reasons.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Do not worry, my friend, your account will not be banned for this reason, many of us make such mistakes, if this is the first time that you make such a mistake, then I think that nothing will happen, but you should avoid doing it the next time because you may get a warning point through it.

Hello, dear, you cannot do anything about it if you have already commented on the same topic, but you can pay attention to the black messaging button to the left of the address.

• +1 1

Yes it can be the reasons and also carelessness of not why some on will continue posting two comment always not once not two or three times bit more than it a warning so do not repeat it again.

Yes it can be the reasons and also carelessness of not why some on will continue posting two comment always not once not two or three times bit more than it a warning so do not repeat it again.

You are right, but in this case you have to be careful not to ban your account, you can comment on the post and give an opinion as well, or you can add many amendments to the topic and share more useful information, do not get angry, it is normal.And it was repeated a lot.

You posted the same topic twice, I do not know how this will be dealt with. I think that the forum administrators will regard it as a simple mistake because the content published in each of the two posts is yours or they will give you a warning point, I hope you do not get it

I think that if you go to the Create a New Topic window, you will find the last thing I wrote without deleting it. This happened to me several days ago, but unfortunately it seems that my post was duplicated and was deleted.

• +2 1

I think that when we have to start any work than we should perform our duty with full attention. when we work with full devotion and hard work than there are less chances of mistakes. So friends be careful because of the next time.

Dear in general, the forum rules prevent us from publishing a married participant on one topic, and this means that we share two posts and two posts on one topic in general, so we must warn about this matter in general until we expose ourselves to a warning by officials in this Forum If we publish a double participation in one topic, do not go and this matter is strictly prohibited in the forum rules, please adhere to the rules, it is the best teacher for us in this forum thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

Posting the same topic twice in the forum is considered unacceptable and may expose you to a ban if one of the members reports about it or an official reviews your activity and sees the topic repeated for your sake try to pay more attention next time and advise you to write to the officials and raise your problem to them

• +2 1

I don't think that it is that much severe mistake that can lead an account to ban so may be there could be some other reasons of banning of your account and you should contact to the moderators and they'll surely tell you the reason.

My dear friend, if you publish twice on the same topic, you will definitely be subject to the ban. These are the rules of the forum, but if it is in response to another comment, this is normal. You can respond to comments more than once within the same topic, and thus do not be subject to the ban

• +3 1

Posting the same subject repeatedly in the forum is considered unethical and can result in a suspension if a participant mentions it or an official checks the conduct and finds the topic replicated. For your sake, aim to pay closer attention the next time and encourage you to write to the officials to discuss your complaint with them.