Positive And Negative Reputaion!! - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Positive support means that your content is good and useful, and of course a good reputation gives the post material importance, meaning your post will be paid by the forum because it has positive support.

The negative or positive standing can impact your installment on the trade you ought to have a positive response to have a normal positive to get paid typically if your standing is negative you can be paid ,that is the reason it's significant..

Dear Friend! Reputation is very necessary because to achieve good reputation here in crypto forum we need very effort and hard work to achive good reputation. We should work hard to achieve gaol till success. 

Dear fellow reputation is very necessary to become successful on this forum and to get high rank and we should work hard on this forum to achieve good reputation and we should give the positive reputation to others posts which are meaningful and useful.

• +4 1

He my dear friend,

You have asked a good question, the positive reaction means your post have the good quality information which members have gained from it and negative rating in the other hand is to be given to posts or comment that does not confirm to the rules of forum like avoiding plagiarism,100 character etc. we need to do a little effort by making good publications so that we do things well to gain good reaction friends. I hope you understand me. Thanks

• +4 1

Hello friends if you do a good post that has information for others and something to learn.  So they like your post and give you positive feedback.  If your post is useless then you get a negative reaction.  So make a post that is useful to others.

I think stability has a very positive effect on your wealth growth, especially through profitable investments. You have taken positive positions in the past.In our own work there is proclamation and destruction as well as the way of fame that we adhere to the foundation of your assembly and do not create helpful posts.

My expensive brother, I think in the event that you've got great notorieties at that point you'll be able turn on great benefit . On the off chance that your notorieties are negative , at that point it influences your benefit. Concurring to unused installment framework. The post on which you get a positive response, you get the installment. And you are doing not get the installment for the post which is of your negative notorieties.

On 12/18/2020 at 12:43 AM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi my friends first of all hope you are all good. 🥰😍

Can anyone explain to me about positive reputation and negative Reputaion, and what effect these reputations on our Earnings.

Can positive or negative application affect our posts as a useful or useless.

I want to knowing this word and also their effect please anyone guide me??

Keeping replying guys I need much learning from experienceable people.

278292775_images(2).png.b82dcb822c2fdfb990719c2cc41a404b.png

We will give positive reputation in the posts of those who have unique information. We will give negative reputation to the posts that will not be made according to the topic.

• +2 1

Your positive reputation in the post will help you bring success. Others respond positively or negatively to your post. When your post is creative you will gain positive reputation it is a very good thing for you.

Greetings to you my dear friend,
We must give good reputation and positive reviews to those who deserve it
And we do not give negative evaluations except when necessary

There are people who think differently and for this reason they give negative evaluations but if your topic has many more positive evaluations it indicates that your topic is very useful despite having negative evaluations if the opposite is the case where it has more negative than positive evaluations it is because your topic it is wrong at some point so its reputation is simply affected a bit but you can take it as an experience that should be improved.

Of course, the job of a good person is to help and support people. History is history. We understand that helping a member is always. Do not hesitate to give a good reputation. Help Thank you

Giving a reputation or rate for a post is very easy in all the social media sites. But here situation is different if we give a inappropriate reputation for a post that will effect our reputation or account also . Some time we get ban for our account also.

The reputation didn't contribute in usefulness of the post. First the post will be checked useful or not based on the rules of this forum. And then if it is useful and anyone has given positive rating to it then it will counted for payment. And you have a maximum number of 20 posts which can be paid.

In life your reputation matters a lot. Both on this forum and off of it you need to protect your reputation and integrity. We all have a name to protect and a personality to project. As a cryptocurrency trader, you should know better

Yes, absolutely right you said that because of this picture you got one of my traction towards your post and that is why your post will continue to post well because you have done your post in a very good way.

So this post is going to get a lot of quotations. 

if there will be such a topic, how will it be presented in such a way that some of it may not be understood that he is going to say that he is a captive.  

On the off chance that your comments are valuable and instructive, individuals will provide you positive responds. Additionally on the off chance that your comments are futile and unimportant, individuals will grant you negative evaluations. Yes it influences your earning enormously. You may get paid for each valuable comments with normal positive evaluations. So if your comments doesn’t have positive responds, you'll not get paid for that comment. So it is critical.

Hello friend, I am new among you, I can share as far as I learned. Reputation is very important to us because it helps us to understand that the member is helping and also if you see a member helping, let's not forget to give him a good reputation score and feel sorry. Let's support each other.

Hello, of course, apparently if it maintains both a positive and a negative effect, and not only that it can affect you in terms of whether or not your publication is eligible to be paid, but it can also affect your reputation whether it goes up or down.
From what I explain.
The reason or the effects that it can maintain are the following:

• Positive reaction: Improve and increase your reputation, in addition to being taken as good or useful.
  • Negative reaction: It affects your reputation, since it decreases it, for example if you maintain a reputation of 100 and you are given a reputation like, -5, your reputation will drop to 95, in addition to affecting your publication, and it will not be suitable, for be paid.

I hope this comment is helpful, best regards.

Reputation system is good for the forum. It makes the forum great. We can easily decide a post or topic is good or not by seeing reputation. We can also give our own reputation point. But we have to be wise in this section. 

According to my understanding as a beginner, getting a positive evaluation helps increase profit, but it also helps to get a reputation and attract members to follow you.

Today I withdraw my eth And I am so happy knowing that I am only one member here in crypto talk I already had good payments. If it positive you will be paid well and if it is negative then you will not be bad. If we publish our articles according to the rules of the forum, obviously we will have positive evaluations and many I like them, this increases our reputation and consolidates us as a member of the forum. 

If you want to get negative and positive crops, you have to highlight something good here. If you want something good, then you must highlight something good and give it as a gift.  And if you work here without following any rules, you will never get good results here and you will not present yourself here, it will be good for you, you will not get any results.

In my opinion, the fame is a great valuable thing that everyone can achieve. This fame is very difficult to achieve. Some reputation has some reputation again negative. The fame is very bad and shameful. And the positive fame is a reputation