Positive And Negative Reputaion!! - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Positive reactions and negative reactions, is the way other members express themselves about your post or comment, if the reaction is negative is because the comment has not been of contribution to the forum, but if the reaction is positive your post will be taken as a useful post and will increase your reputation 

Hello, the positive or negative reputation somehow reflects how well or badly you are doing your posts, if they are good it helps many people to be able to solve problems or difficulties that other users may have, but if it is negative maybe the content was not good, this is good because we can realize that we failed and be able to improve.

On 12/17/2020 at 8:43 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi my friends first of all hope you are all good. 🥰😍

Can anyone explain to me about positive reputation and negative Reputaion, and what effect these reputations on our Earnings.

Can positive or negative application affect our posts as a useful or useless.

I want to knowing this word and also their effect please anyone guide me??

Keeping replying guys I need much learning from experienceable people.

278292775_images(2).png.b82dcb822c2fdfb990719c2cc41a404b.png

@F4 Shahid Ali when you write a post or topic if it get positive reputation the forum will pay for it .but when it get bad or negative reputation the forum will not pay for it .

• +3 1

Well, what I know is that when you get a low reputation, this affects the withdrawals and leads to you losing the profits that you made today, and you have to strive to get a high rating.
In order to raise your reputation and your position among the members

• +2 1

Positive and negative reputation tells about our posts which are useful or useless. If your post material is useful then you will get the positive reputation and if your post material is not useful or satisfied then you will get negative reputation and negative reputation will banned your account. 

This is one of the most notable points of our earnings, if we make a publication or comment that is useful and of good quality, our reputation and score will be positive, the rules say that if they rate us positively they will pay us 1000 satoshis per Therefore, we must always make good content to receive good ratings, if we receive bad ratings they will not pay us for the publication, therefore we must take care of our publications and support other users by rating them daily.

• +1 1

According to my information reputation matters. If the post is useful and meaningful it get the positive feedback and payment system based on reputation points. Negative reputation mean your post is useless.

Totally, there is an extraordinary part of your standing. In the event that it certain you will be paid well and on the off chance that it is negative, at that point you won't be terrible. You should attempt to observe the standards and distribute helpful and educational posts, with the goal that others receive valuable data from them and consequently they will give you sure respond and this will build your standing.

9 hours ago, jnbezchess said:

@F4 Shahid Ali when you write a post or topic if it get positive reputation the forum will pay for it .but when it get bad or negative reputation the forum will not pay for it .

@jnbezchess yes my dear you are always be 100% right, we need a posterior position here if you want to Cheers over target because positive reputation help us to post as a useful post. So thanks for sharing your thoughts my friend stay here for a long time wish you all the best.

The good reputation has a great role in increasing our balance and earning extra points, but the bad reputation reduces your profit and your friends support you to earn more in every good reputation you get from members.

In your crypto carrier, reputation is very important for you.that may be good reputation or bad reputation. It is very important to getting your Good reputation because of it is directly connected to your income. Because good reputation help you to increase your money. On the other hands,bad Reputation damage your account day by day. So we should follow about the level of our posts.                  

Dear our posts are paid in accordance with the reputation we got in a week.If our average reputation is positive than we get a healthy amount of the paid posts.And if unfortunately after aweek our posts average reputation is zero or negative than we should not receive any amount.sorating are most imporatnt factor while working.

• +4 1

Yes it is right there are two ways one is positive reputation and one is negative reputation. I think those people's work hard  and make useful post they make positive reputation and useful negative reputation and it is bad. 

• +3 1

Of course we will get  positive reactions for our useful post and negative reactions for useless post.When we will create effective topic people will give us positive feedback rating and negative feedback on useless and meaningless post

The positive reputation is for motivating the people who are making good posts which are much informative and relevant to the cryptocurrency and the negative rating is FA demotivating the people who are making some kind of useless posts which are irrelevant to the cryptocurrency also. So we give negative reputation to demotivate and stop the people to keep doing that act again.

To be honest i even don't have any knowledge about this issue but positive  reputation is for those member who post useful topic and informative which attract others member to give you positive reputation. Negative reputation is for those who post useless and  bad topics try to work hard so everyone well give you positive reputation

Positive reputation is really needed on the Crypto-Talk. The more positive rates means the more reputation. If we want to make the more money on the Crypto-Talk then we will need positive rates. There is only one way to make the positive rating. You will need to work hard to make the useful posts.

• +2 1

Quotation play most important role in your income because if you have positive reaction on your comment then you will paid for it but if you have negative react on a post then you will never paid for it.

In.my opinion  negative  and position  reputations will effect  your payment.because  reputations means how much your post is useful  r not,if you have more positive  reputations then it means that your posts are valuable  and informative ,by gaining  negative  reputations your posts will be deleted and you get no payment  for this posts,so try to post useful comments ...

• +1 1

Personally my point of view reputation is very important role in this forum because friend,and if we all want to help member to good or not, positive reputation is very good and better results for earning and against negative reputation is very bed results for earning,thank for sharing information.

• +2 1

Getting positive reputation points proves that I, the post creator, have tried very well and added good comments, while getting negative points makes it clear that our post is useless and we get positive reputation points.  Payment is also received when the negative point is not paid.

Both positive and negative reputation affects on your payments. So you need to be more careful about posting your comments and if these are Worthy then you will get positive reputation and also positive feedback form others and you will be get btc on each positive post.

I suggested that the positive and negative reputation depends on how each members makes their post but for me, if you want to get more good reputation then you will make all your post so meaningful and more quality post so that members will achieved be your post

On 12/17/2020 at 11:43 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi my friends first of all hope you are all good. 🥰😍

Can anyone explain to me about positive reputation and negative Reputaion, and what effect these reputations on our Earnings.

Can positive or negative application affect our posts as a useful or useless.

I want to knowing this word and also their effect please anyone guide me??

Keeping replying guys I need much learning from experienceable people.

278292775_images(2).png.b82dcb822c2fdfb990719c2cc41a404b.png

@F4 Shahid Ali Dear  brother, if you get the negative react on the useful topic or post its payment will be zero, if you get both negative and positive you pay will be depend on average base which react is more than other react.

• +3 1