Positive And Negative Reputaion!! - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

You asked a very good question ,

According to my opinion  if you get postive reputations while in the post, then your content is very good.And if you get negative reputations then it means that you contents is not good.

• +2 1

Hello my friend if you post informative material that is like by the member then you will get good reputation and if your material is not related to the topic and your post roughly material then and you can get negative points that is not good for you so so we should post such material that is knowledgeable and helpful for the crypto user

Yes, friend, let me tell you, what is the most important thing on the post is that it is reputations, if your reputations are positive, then your post will get its money.  If your post is in negative report action, then your post will be used and you will not get paid. 

We post through positive and negative reputations. If our posts and topics are useful, informative and instructive but members like it, they give positive reputations. If our posts have both positive reputations and negative reputations, they average  If the rating is positive then pay us. If it is negative then our payment is zero.

Yes this is very important in this point because positive reputation means positive image and negative reputation means negative image positive reputation shows that the ok post of content is good on the other hand on positive reputation earning also increases.

Positive and negative reputation. Many people want to know about this issue.
And many question how we can increase our reputation. And why or why we get negative reputation. Today I will highlight these issues,
Reputation depends on the posts you write. If your posts are useful to everyone and have enough knowledge, and people accept them well, then your reputation will increase.
Unnecessary posts are never acceptable and at the same time they are not acceptable to people. At the same time, everyone has a negative reputation in unnecessary posts. Remember that you are never paid for posts with negative reputation

• +5 1

I think that it is the duty of any new member on this platform to read the instructions and laws and thus know what positive or negative evaluations mean .. If your participation is good and useful, it will be evaluated positively and vice versa

Gaining a good reputation requires a lot of fatigue, diligence and diligence in work and always striving to achieve the best. A good reputation is useful to us because through it we know that our publications are useful and it is an incentive for us to create such topics, and we can earn money through it, but the bad reputation is the result of copy Or posting a member’s topic, which is very bad. So we have to pay attention because we can get warning points and lose our work in the forum.

Positive and negative reputations are all important and are meant to be giving to members posts. Those members that obeys and maintain law and order while posting deserve positive reputation. While those who violate the rules should be rewarded with negative reputations

The positive standing, old buddy, isn't only a number in significance a great deal to us. We likewise check whether the part puts forth an attempt and consistently helps the individuals or not. In the event that you see a part continually helping the individuals, don't spare a moment to give him a decent standing.

Positive likes give us courage to continue with comments and present our point of view. The human mind also accepts that what he is saying is right and people are waiting for him to read.You should try to give each other from positive likes and avoid giving from negative life. 

As far as i know we're getting paid if our post get positive reactions. That's why we need to make useful and informative posts. It also encourage me to receive postive reaction, and we need to give positive reactions who really deserve it. If we receive negative reaction it can effect our earnings and it won't be good for our reputation too.

• +1 1

In my opinion positive and negative reputation has a n effect on your earning. If you will get positive reaction then you will paid more because you have published good content for this forum. And if your post receive a negative reaction then you will not be paid and it also results in decrease of your reputation. When you create quality content and people give it positive reaction then it will taken into account at the time of your payment and as a result your reputation will also increase. Positive reputation means that you are an active and useful member of this forum.

Good reputation is necessary for the growth of every member in this forum. You are likely to get a positive reputation if you post quality contents or useful posts. If you get positive reputation then it guarantees your payment while negative reputation puts your payments in doubt. That's the little I understand about that. I'm also a newbie here.

Thanks 😊

There is alot of positive things like earnings  money and make successful decisions about investing time and plane saving money with investment box and having knowledge. 

But  there is negative thing when members do good work but don't take support so these comments doesn't be paid 

Both good and bad reputation depends on our own comments.Positive reputation is only given to those comments which are usefull,effective and related to the topic.If the comments are not relevant and are useless then these messags are deleted and bring bsd reputation to us.

On 12/17/2020 at 11:43 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi my friends first of all hope you are all good. 🥰😍

Can anyone explain to me about positive reputation and negative Reputaion, and what effect these reputations on our Earnings.

Can positive or negative application affect our posts as a useful or useless.

I want to knowing this word and also their effect please anyone guide me??

Keeping replying guys I need much learning from experienceable people.

278292775_images(2).png.b82dcb822c2fdfb990719c2cc41a404b.png

According to my knowledge, positive and negative reputations have great impact on our earning. If you get negative reputations than you are not going to be paid for your post. But, if you get positive reputations it means your post is proved beneficial for others and you will be paid. 

• +1 1

On 12/17/2020 at 7:43 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi my friends first of all hope you are all good. 🥰😍

Can anyone explain to me about positive reputation and negative Reputaion, and what effect these reputations on our Earnings.

Can positive or negative application affect our posts as a useful or useless.

I want to knowing this word and also their effect please anyone guide me??

Keeping replying guys I need much learning from experienceable people.

278292775_images(2).png.b82dcb822c2fdfb990719c2cc41a404b.png

Hello friend, positive and negative reputation are means used to inform a person that their post is meaningful in content to the benefits of the forum, positive reputation affects earning, however I recommend you not to be discouraged when you get a negative reputation. It only signifies you need to research better and improve.

The positive reputation is for motivating the people who are making good posts which are much informative and relevant to the cryptocurrency and the negative rating is FA demotivating the people who are making some kind of useless posts which are irrelevant to the cryptocurrency also. So we give negative reputation to demotivate and stop the people to keep doing that act again.

Of course we will get  positive reactions for our useful post and negative reactions for useless post. When we will create effective topic people will give us positive feedback rating and negative feedback on useless and meaningless post

To be honest i even don't have any knowledge about this issue but positive  reputation is for those member who post useful topic and informative which attract others member to give you positive reputation. Negative reputation is for those who post useless and  bad topics try to work hard so everyone well give you positive reputation

Positive reputation is really needed on the Crypto-Talk. The more positive rates means the more reputation. If we want to make the more money on the Crypto-Talk then we will need positive rates. There is only one way to make the positive rating. You will need to work hard to make the useful posts.

• +3 1

Yes both is effect our payment. So it all concern with our post who make good post you will see they have more reputation in positive scenes.  If any one make such post which base on irrelevant topic then people me give negative reputation. But it maybe some think that your work at no the level of forum ,so they can you negative reputation.  If you have positive then you can earn more ,if you have negative then it can be minimized.  So make usefull post if you want to ean positive reputation  .

• Useful or interesting 1

I think at this platform every one do hard working for getting promoted. So we don't be histatefrom other people and we don't react negative because their all efforts becomes useless. If you think that his post is not good so you can also advise that you can create a good post next time otherwise you would be getting negative reputation .

• +4 1

Bro if you get positive reputation then you can get money from each post. But if you get negative reputation you can't get the money  on the post which get negative reputation. Always try to post unique content on different topics. In this way you can easily get good reputation.

• +1 2