Stop selling coin talk - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rahmi777

Stop selling coin talk

Frankly, it is sad that this big drop in talk currency has occurred, and in my opinion it needs large support campaigns through buying and demanding it in order for its price to increase, and this depends on the efforts of businessmen and commercial institutions that work in this regard, so we hope to get back its price.

11 hours ago, Lewis01 said:

I still do not have enough publications to invest them, but I will try to do it when I start to earn something, I think you are right when you say to put it to earn interest in investbox, so you collect and when you have a sufficient amount, maybe you can have a lot of money gathered.

@Lewis01 That's right, I recommend that when you start to get the goals in investbox for some time and you will see that when you realize it you have enough collected, so you can trade them better and not use a little only, many what they do is sell quickly and they lower the price, our task is to try to make the price increase, because that way we will earn more, I wish everyone understood that, but hey, that's what there is and we have to live with that kind of people.

• +2 2

In my opinion, the best solution is to hold the currencies until their price rises, because if their price is low and we continue to sell, their price will continue to decline.

Those dealing with a yobit platform do not keep the talk coin  currency, so they exchange it to another currency, which led to a weakening in its value, so it is necessary to contribute to raising its market value by keeping it and buying it

• +2 1

Your publication is from last year my dear friend and you already predicted that the price of bitcoin was going to rise, you just had to wait and be patient I hope that many people agree with you and today they can be spending their profits whenever possible, you have to follow the advice from who else know.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you
Currencies should be kept until their price increases in the coming months
Now, due to the much talk about it, its price has decreased a lot

hello my friend .rate of talk is now going down due to selling of talks in market if we will hold them for some time the rate will up and we can earn more money So my friends don't sale your coin on low price and wait for till when price go high. With this we can earn more and it will help to increase price of token. 

• +2 1

The value of talk tokens is declining, which is why our payments are also declining. There is no point in publishing posts because we earn very little.

Thank you for this advice, but when you need money you should sell even at the cheapest price , but I don't mind if we wait a while or invest some money until the price of the talk improves

• +2 1

No matter how you ask, but unfortunately this process can not be stopped. There are too many talks created, the number of sales exceeds the number of purchases, and panic sales are added to this. Saving talc will be very difficult.

Well, It's normal for price up down. And now a days price are very low. So in order to get profit we should keep it instead of selling. Because in future price will be increase very high and then we can sell the coins and make profit. 

Most of the members sell continuously, and this is what reduces the price of the currency significantly, and it has become worthless, and had it not been for payment in Bitcoin, most of the people would have become no longer working in the forum

• +2 1

Yes you're right the talk has fluctuated do badly and now it's in a very low stage,we have to keep and store our talks for sometimes when it'll pump up and rise high again,because selling it now won't yield much money

Unfortunately, my friend, its price is dropping more than before, and I am afraid that it will be completely removed from the platforms due to the lack of circulation and not being bought by people. I have stored all our money from this currency in the hope that its price will rise, but unfortunately I think it will disappear permanently from the platforms

• +1 1

Welcome, we cannot predict currency prices, and it can also go down and rise at one time. This is something that no one can control, so we can keep our currencies until a time when their price rises and we sell them.

The issue of low or high currency prices is a matter of pumping these currencies and the extent of demand for them. Therefore, it is better for us when the price of the coded currency that we collect is to be patient and not sell, but we must leave them until they return to their nature and value and go up .

If the currency is one of the strongest currencies in the market, there is great hope that its price will rise and should be kept for that time.
But if the currency that we keep is of the new currencies, there is no guarantee that its price will return, so that it will rise and may fall and not return or even become a currency without value.

Dear friend, welcome to the forum
Thank you for this great post and important advice for all who enter the electronic trading market. I believe that trading in general needs patience.
Good luck

On 12/17/2020 at 9:07 PM, rahmi777 said:

The currency is declining day after day, and it has reached very low levels. Please keep it until it returns to its real price

Dear I will say that this currency have a zero value and no matter that we are selling it or not because they are still having zero price and I think it is not good the payment method should be changed because we are getting loss in it.

True, my friend, this is good advice to avoid losing, and you can keep a coin in your wallet until it rises again, so you should collect the largest amount of this currency and be patient until it rises.

We must buy currencies when their price is low and sell them when it rises because the currency market is not stable, it may fall for several days, and then it will rise more than before.

Yes, you're right .

Talk coin has recently depreciated.

We shouldn't sell it during this period, but rather we must keep it until it returns to its natural value or more.

Then we can sell it, this will be more profitable than selling it and its price is low .

True, my friend, the rate of talk is now going down due to market sale of talks, but if we keep them for a while, the rate will go up and we will be able to earn more money, so my dear, hold the talks until the rate of talk improves if you want to earn more money. As a result, someone who owns this currency must hold it until it reaches its value.

Most of people think the same thing about talk currency and convert or sell it, I see that the position of this coin will not remain that way and it will improve in the future, so it is useful to put talk currency in investbox instead of converting it.

My dear friend, I agree with you. As far as I can tell, the end of 2020 is approaching, and all of the members are selling talk tokens, which is why the price of talk tokens is decreasing. And I hope that by early 2021, the rate of talk tokens will have increased, so all members should be careful and sell them when the rate of talk tokens has reached its highest level.