Environment of cryptotalk - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anu1979

Environment of cryptotalk

Of course, buddy. Taking a break in this forum is like filling your leave in your actual/real job because some of jobs does not give an earning if you are leave. Just like here, if you take a break for a while you cannot receive any earnings in the days that you didn’t work. Taking a break will only stop your earnings but you account will remain active and the position of you account will not change it anymore. Your earning will be comeback to normal if you resume on making your contents here.

• +3 1

Cryptotalk is fun but the time is limited for many and since this is a forum and you are not under any obligation, there will not be a problem if you stop and you will be able to start again when you can.

You can take a break.No restriction on you .But you will not get your income while doing so.If you are feeling stressed and tired , then you need to take a break of some days . This will be useful for you. After the break you can work in better way.

@Anu1979Yes it's cold but i prefer cofee. If you want to take a break you can, but you can't earn if you don't work. This is a forum you can stop working whenever you want, but i don't suggest to do that because you can improve your knowledge and you can make some satoshi at the same time, but if you really want to have a break it's your choise.

Hello my friend

Don't worry about this

Any of us may be distracted from the activity in this forum with daily life matters and no harm to your previous earnings in that

You can take a break whenever you want

We wish you a nice time

We are pleased that you quickly return to the activity in this forum so that you do not miss valuable new information

• +4 1

No problem if you stop working and then i come back to take a break is very important so as not to get carried away from work but use the time to sit at home and learn about the field of cryptocurrencies and learn more on the forum and thank you

Crypto-currency is a Valuable side in students. Cryptotalk forum is very popular site.which one get joy and still earn money from this site.so that all my information about what you asked. so I do not think there is a need to take a break.

@Anu1979 @Mr john @Mhmodnoafhlaal @Mutivo @Emma @Emma01

This is one of the beautiful sites that one can be able to enjoy this is the site that is effective for so many people because there is  no way that one can be able to lose all this kind of losses then we need to be right in understanding that effective choice that we have the enviroment here is  real and it needs to keep on being real there is no other wya and ther is no other solution to this

Yes, my friend, it is good to take a rest behind every major work you do, and I think I have no objection to taking a break and then starting again.

There is no rest in this forum but you can work in your spare time and finish your 20 jobs before the end of the day, and working partly does not affect your profits either, only notoriety is the one that affects your profits.

Its not a problem to take break but one thing i want to tell you my friend that it will be your loss if you take break or stop posting because your connection with forum cuts and process of learning and earning will also cut which will affect you when you join again so my advice is to you that keep active and do as much as you can .

• +1 1

You could take a break if you wish. It's not against the rules and you won't be punished for doing so. You are not eligible for payment for the period of been absent and not active on the forum. Take a break if you must, I believe you have your reasons.

Environment of crypto talk is very frank.Every body here in this world best platform share opinions and knowledge and a lot of people are gaining knowledge .People here earn as well as learn.

Yes no doubt you can break yourself from the forum.i think but it is true that you stop work then you can't got the money I think as well. So deer bro if you want leave then you do but can't money.

• +1 1

On 12/17/2020 at 6:36 PM, Anu1979 said:

Hi its cold time of winter with hot cup of tea.. Hope  so  all  of you  enjoy a great  time  in  crypto forum. I have  a question  is there any  possibility to  take a break  from this forum?  Will it effects our earnings?

If you do not work from this site for a while then your earnings will be affected.If we do not work we will not be paid so you will not be paid until you work.We will try to stay active all the time so that we can earn good income and always follow the rules.

• +2 1

The environment of the cryptocurrency is very friendly. We have to work here to earn more money. It is the best way for everyone who is working here and wants to earn money. It is like a blessed for those who are unemployed yet and searching for new jobs and it also best for those who are wanting to do part-time jobs like students.

• +3 1

The more we work, the more we get paid But by chance, because of any helplessness, we cannot give time to this forum, it will not make any difference to us. Yes, however, it will definitely happen if the deeds do not work, then we will not get the payment because we have neither done any work, from which we will get paid. If we disappear from the site for a few days, it will not affect our earnings, reputation, nor will there be anything on our account. 

Its no longer a trouble to take ruin however one component i need to tell you my friend that it is going to be your loss in case you take destroy or forestall posting due to the fact your connection with forum cuts and system of mastering and incomes may also reduce to be able to affect you whilst you be part of once more so my recommendation is to you that hold lively and do as tons as you can.

Hello to you .. I do not think that taking a break will affect your profit .. On the contrary, if you are comfortable, this will affect your work positively, provided that you are not basically lazy.

• +1 1

There is no any specific place of doing crypto,any surrounding you find out that you're comfortable you can make yourself busy and do your work all you need is to be comfortable and you can rest anytime you feel depressed and tired crypto currency don't have specific time just that you make sure u did your daily post if not you won't be paid for any day you miss.

• +3 1

Friend if you want to take break so its not a big matter .you will continue your work again without any problem. But you will not get prfit of the days you were absent .

There is no such big issue here .As long as you keep posting, you will keep on earning till you stop posting, then your earning will be over. Do you get paid 20 postings daily .If you do less posting then you will get less money .

Hello friend if you want to take a break from working in the cryptotalk forum it us your decision to take it and yours alone if you fell somewhat trued and stresses itvis better thatvyou take some time to rest.this is a very good idea cryptotalk platform is a which one get joy and. Stil earn money from this site  

Dear mate sincerely i convinced that cryptotalk forum is awesome platform where we can learn and earn at the same time without any investment. Its environment is also amazing. Everyone here tried to help each other. I joined this platform two days ago. In these two days i have learned lot of knowledge. I am feeling lucky to join this platform.

If we talk about the environment of the crypto  then there is no difference in the fact that its environment is very good and superb.And because of its good environment, we can work here very efficiently and because of our good environment  the work is also very good day by day.