[ANN] 🌳🌳🌳Moss.earth - The world's largest environmental platform - Page 8 - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
veranika1975

[ANN] 🌳🌳🌳Moss.earth - The world's largest environmental platform

MCO2 Token structure has been designed to be as simple as possible to become a “primitive”, or “building block” in token parlance. MCO2 allows users to embed carbon offsetting in other tokens and smart contracts, to build applications allowing consumers and small businesses to offset their activities and purchases and to create new applications.

11 hours ago, Cryptofunny said:

I agree that it is important to add new listing. But now trading volumes are increasing without adding new listings.

Listing is needed not only to increase the trading volume. Many people trade on certain exchanges and only those assets that are there. Therefore, listings are always good, especially since the coin has fundamental uses!

• +3 1

It is working task. They have a ton of endorsements for their movement. I imagine that such sort of work is extremely helpful. Furthermore, it is a valid justification how to utilize blockchain innovation to make it truly valuable for individuals.

• +2 1

The MCO2 Token does not bring innovation to markets or trading, but rather innovation in usability for using carbon credits to compansate CO2 emissions. It helps to protect the nature.

On 07.02.2021 at 22:00, Yuzhny said:

If the project is developing so well and the team strives to make it better .... so what's the problem with listing? At the moment, there are a lot of different exchanges in the cryptocurrency sphere!

Listing on ecxhanges costs money. This is a problem I think 🙂

But I agree with you that it is necessary to add more listings.

• +2 1

15 minutes ago, veranika1975 said:

Listing on ecxhanges costs money. This is a problem I think 🙂

But I agree with you that it is necessary to add more listings.

Well, if the project is good and there is great potential for development, then this money spent on listing will very quickly pay off. All the same, coins are an asset and it should be traded and be as accessible as possible to traders.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

Well, if the project is good and there is great potential for development, then this money spent on listing will very quickly pay off. All the same, coins are an asset and it should be traded and be as accessible as possible to traders.

I think that they do not hurry with listing because they actively promotion MCO2 on Mercado Bitcoin. They want to use all potential of Mercado Bitcoin.

On 09.02.2021 at 21:57, veranika1975 said:

I think that they do not hurry with listing because they actively promotion MCO2 on Mercado Bitcoin. They want to use all potential of Mercado Bitcoin.

Maybe it is so! I'm just interested in other exchanges and therefore I say that the more different exchanges are available, the more users will learn about the coin. I hope the team knows what it is doing and follows its roadmap.

1 Carbon Credit is a digital certificate that proves that a company or an environmental project has prevented the emission of 1 ton of CO2 (carbon dioxide) in a given year.

11 hours ago, Cryptofunny said:

It is very important to explain people that it is necessary to protect the nature from CO2 pollution and fight agains the global warming.

I see that MOSS is actively promote the project. More information can be found in their blog https://moss.earth/blog/

8 minutes ago, coinyspace said:

I think it is necessary to have a social networks in English.

Voluntary Carbon credits are audited by international institutions and registered with global registries. They are non-profit foundations that regulate the global registration of voluntary credits, following strict global protocols. So carbon credits are regulated.

13 hours ago, Cryptofunny said:

There twitter is not in English too. I think that team of MOSS understands how it is important to have a social networks in English.

Unfortunately or fortunately, it really is. English has long become international and in order to attract as much attention to the project as possible, it should be used!

• Useful or interesting 1

All carbon credits are certified. The registries establish “buffers” or guarantee funds that act as insurance against the reversibility of carbon capture. Carbon credits from the voluntary market do not expire until they are consumed/canceled by someone or a company that wants to compensate for their GHG emission. MCO2 tokens can be burned if MCO2 holder wants to compensate CO2 emissions.

2 hours ago, Cryptofunny said:

It will be less scams and more trust of people who protect the nature.

To be honest, in cryptocurrencies, I am for decentralization! But for example, in certain cases (like this project), control is simply necessary!

• +1 1

CO2eq = carbon dioxide. In photosynthesis, a process in which plants generate glucose (their food), plants absorb CO2 from the air and use solar energy through their leaves to break down CO2 (one carbon atom, two oxygen) and the water absorbed by their roots and leaves (H2O) into carbon, hydrogen and oxygen atoms. Plants thus generate new glucose molecules (C6H12O6) and break them down to generate energy to grow and live. As a result of photosynthesis, plants release O2 into the air. So plants plays very important role because they produce O2.

11 hours ago, veranika1975 said:

Here is a link to facebook  https://www.facebook.com/moss.earthbr

You can check all the news from facebook and check what have already been done.

The project needs to develop social networks! Only 225 subscribers, this is very little for people to know about the project. Probably you should think about how to hold some kind of airdrop or competition ... this way you can get a lot of subscribers.

• +1 1

Plants and algae in the ocean absorb CO2 during the day and release oxygen (O2). When we burn trees or cut the trees, they die/rot and release the carbon atoms from their trunks and leaves as CO2 and other GHGs are released into the atmosphere.

4 hours ago, Sabir11 said:

And that a such a consumer attitudes towards the planet and the world will inevitably lead to a huge catastrophe. My hope that a such project can at least participate partially influenced that .I think need now to take care of forest fir environment. 

It is necessary to have a lot of projects like MOSS. Hope in future people will understand how it is important to protect the nature and it will be more ecological projects that protect the nature.

Our global economy based on the energy that are generated by burning fossil and non-renewable fuels (oil, coal and natural gas provides 70% of energy use in the US and China). All this burning of fossil fuels releases carbon atoms.