Can I Apply For Loan On Bitcoin? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Authority

Can I Apply For Loan On Bitcoin?

Because you will find many websites that offer this, you must be careful. Loans are given for Bitcoin but it is also easy to not see the danger in many of these websites. I suggest to always carefully consider all the facts and not send your Bitcoin without be absolute sure that everything is clean.

It is not easy to allow a loan from Bitcoin currencies, as cryptocurrencies are worked out and exchanged without any information about the two dealing parties, and to obtain a loan, guarantees and personal information must be provided.

• +1 1

I don't think you can borrow from cryptocurrencies, they are decentralized currencies and have no banks
But you can work with it through investment and mining

• +1 1

Well my friend, honestly, I have no experience in this field, but I do not think that things will go well, according to my information. Bitcoin is a decentralized currency, so there is no bank rule that might give you loans. check website reliability before requesting the loan.

Good luck.

We can probably say we can get loan.In my information you get loan if you place your bitcoin to the bank and then bank can give you loan.it's like how give and take method.Everyone wants there safety first.

you could borrow Bitcoin, it would be much better, it would be an advantage for people, but it cannot be done.your mind says you should do it then you can go ahead hopefully it will be a successYou want to loan from bitcoin. So i Said u u want to know about this site. 

• +3 1

If you have a company or you are an entrepreneur, you can request an online loan in the cryptocurrency bitcoin, they say that the interest rate is very low and that surely you will not get it in any bank but we beginners cannot access that kind of loans because We do not have any support, so we will continue working hard to reach our goals.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is very difficult, to grant loans in cryptocurrencies, because they do not follow the central banks, in addition to that there is no personal information about the borrower, and thus there will be no guarantees to recover the amount to the party that provides the loan, perhaps there are some parties that give you a loan in return  Perform some tasks.

I do not think that there are parties that can give you a loan on the bitcoin currency, and the reason is that everyone is fighting to own it and in addition to the fact that its price is increasing

I am hearing and reading for the first time about the feature of loan in cryptocurrency. I don't know if we can loan  Bitcoin or not.

• +1 1

The amazing news for me is that we can borrow Bitcoin. I have no knowledge or experience about debt. I will do research and get information.

Like you said, they want some coverage. It makes sense to give $ 100 and get $ 50To my knowledge I don't feel it's possible but if your mind says you should do it then you can go ahead hopefully it will be a successYou can only earn bitcoin with your work. So keep posting good content on the forum and keep collecting your bitcoin.

• +4 1

I do not really believe you won't be able to borrow bitcoin. Borrowing bitcoin is not a smart idea. You should first read the platform's terms and conditions. It's an excellent opportunity to learn while still earning money. You will have a great time on this platform, and you will be able to share your experiences with others by sharing posts. You will learn about other people's views and perspectives on the web through reading the post. It will also help you become a better content writer.

I don't think you can borrow a cryptocurrency because it is a decentralized currency and there is no government center to support it, and I have never heard of a cryptocurrency loan before.

I have little experience with cryptocurrency sites, but all the sites I know do not lend out cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

I do not think so, because there are no central banks for Bitcoin, it is a decentralized currency, and I do not think you can obtain it except through investment or mining, you only have to work hard here by creating useful posts, comments and positive responses, and you will gain a lot.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, in fact I do not have enough information on this subject, but I do not think that it is that easy, it will require a lot of procedures and guarantees from you, and this is something familiar in the field of regular loans, so I advise you to research more about this topic.

In fact, I do not know anything about this loan, if it exists or not .. It would be good if the loans existed with simple interest so that people could make things easier and become able to trade on their own..It is a really good and useful topic for all members .. I wish you and everyone good luck.

According to my information, obtaining a loan from the Bitcoin currency is not present because this currency is an electronic currency that is not handled by hand and is not found in banks and is not central currencies, so obtaining such a loan is never serious.

Hello my friend, how are you?  Actually, I don’t know if you can do that dear.  I have never heard of Bitcoin loans from anyone, nor have I seen such content on the internet.  You have to ask the elderly here to get the answer to your question.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.