How to tag people in your post? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ahmad746

How to tag people in your post?

It very easy dough i found it very difficult in first time until I asked one of the member of this forum. Am glad nice post i think it will help some member here in the forum..

So I would like to say that it is very easy bag you are friend or someone on your post. You can do it just by pressing "@" symbol and write your friends name. After writing the name of your friends press ok that's all.

Then you  friend name will be selected and your friends will be tagged.

It is very easy method to someone tag in a post . In this method we use special character @ then a list of friends are seen then select anyone who do you want to tag. Cryptotalk world provide best facilities for workers. Hope so you can understand now how to tag someone?

Edited by Watsond

After written the name then you press space bottom that's all and i will appreciate everyone and who give me answer of this post.

You tag some member's then they will get a notification and if someone tag you in their Post's and then you will also get same notification. And if you wants to reply on that tag post then you can also do it easily.

Screenshot_2021_0106_221544.png

On 12/16/2020 at 7:56 PM, Ahmad746 said:

Dear seniors I want to know how to tag someone in your post?  Kindly seniors give me answer because I am a new here and do not know how to tag people in post.  I will appreciate everyone who give me answer of this post. 

Thank you all 

You must use the @ sign to tag.If you put the @ sign before the name of the person you want to tag, then it will be tagged Notifications will be sent to him that you have tagged.

Well, what do you want to tag in the post?  For this you have to write the name of the person after using @ icon .  Then you will see his name is visible. Then when they complete the post by clicking on the name, the tag will automatically go to him.  This way you can tag others in your posts.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Thank you for asking this question as it may help more the beginners to get help in tagging someone. So I would like to tell you that you can tag someone using the Quote Button or using the @ sign . Quote button is showing in the bottom of every reply and the sign method oa use the sign of @ and then put the correct spelling of that person as @Ahmad746.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Tag a member is not difficult. To tag a member is easy. First you need to type @ and then write the name of the member. A member can be tagged. It is easy way not a difficult.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

From my own understanding I think this is not hard stuff, to tag ur friends or someone on your post, after written ur post u will just type @"symbol and write the name you want to tag down , after written the name  then you will press space bottom, I think its OK.

On 12/16/2020 at 6:56 PM, Ahmad746 said:

Dear seniors I want to know how to tag someone in your post?  Kindly seniors give me answer because I am a new here and do not know how to tag people in post.  I will appreciate everyone who give me answer of this post. 

Thank you all 

@Ahmad746 Dear brother you just need to @ and write the profile name then press on your desire name you can also Quete is also using for reply to the second person but mentioned is too good.

• +2 1

We can tag easily anyone if we want to tag any user then first look at the name of that user and read carefully spelling of a user that's one you want to tag and then write the symbol named at the rate(@) and then without giving space write the name of that guy when you start writing the name of that guy ay left side there is shown a table in which the users shown up from here you can select the guy you want to tag. 

hey everyone .

how r u?

this is good topic how to tag a person you want.

first of all you have to select a post and write something for the person you want to tag something. Then you can add @   this and then you write the name of that person r page you want to tag. 

thank you so much.

@Ahmad746  welcome my friend you can put @ after you  can write first and second character from name you want  to  tag .than it is be shaw at his profile on notifications 

You just place their names like this @Mutivo @Ababakrin @Ram @Jack0009  its so easy its the best thing that works well for us , its really important to sometimes tag well other people so they can read their post you tag them they are able to build that good  communication to this is really important and the work that is so easy to be growing with that is really important

You write the name of the member you want to tag in your post. And if you want to tag a member in a post, you have to use a special letter which is enough.

It's really so easily to tag in crypto forums. Just Put a '@' sign next to the name you want to tag and then enter the full name so you can tag. This system is available on every social media. I think tagging friends is great idea. By tagging your friends, they will know what you are posting. And They can also give you some advice and feedback. Here is an example - @Ahmed74

While working on crypto we have to tag someone, while writing the post, we need to tag someone, so let me tell you how to tag someone. If you want to tag someone in a post, then you have to use the option of @ This option is present in your keyboard, just click on s it and then type the id name of the person you want to tag.Best of luck dear.

On 12/16/2020 at 6:56 PM, Ahmad746 said:

Thank you all 

Good topic.
To tag any member in our topic or comment we just have to type the name of the member we want to tag using @. That way we can tag any member. Very easy if we spell the name of the member correctly it will be tagged.

• +1 1

yes my dear friend its so easy you can do this by the @. Use the @ with username which user you can tag. you can use this in any platform.

Greetings to you, my friend, if you want to put a sign for someone ... it's a simple thing ... you should put the special symbol, which is @, then write the person's name after the sign

Welcome to you on this platform Dear hope so you feel better after joining this platform  its very simple to mention a friend just press the shift with 2 this character will create @ than you can write your friend name and mention him

Very impressive feature tagging someone for more information, that was what I pay my curious attention to learn the first time I joined this forum. Because I understand reviewing won't satisfy me unless I ask for more enlightenment from the member who post or other experience ones