How to tag people in your post? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ahmad746

How to tag people in your post?

Dear Mate, Its simple you just press "@" after this start writing his/her name. The site suggest you sometimes but by writing name you cane easily tag them. You can mention your friend and your friend got notification of post where you mention him/her. Its easy to find your friend.

On 12/16/2020 at 6:56 PM, Ahmad746 said:

Dear seniors I want to know how to tag someone in your post?  Kindly seniors give me answer because I am a new here and do not know how to tag people in post.  I will appreciate everyone who give me answer of this post. 

Thank you all 

Greetings dear fellow, And welcome to the crypto talk world. And i hope you will complete your 100-posts firslty. And its not much difficult to add or tag a person which you want to add in your conversation in this platform. Its very simple use your number 2-key by applying shift and the sigh is (@) and then write the name of the required person. The person will be tagged in to your post Have a safe journey dear.

As i am very new member of this site.still i don't tag to any of my friend in my post.i will tried my best to know about it's proper use and than i'll tag to any of my fellow.

You can tag members in your post. For tagging you have to click @ then the first later of name. Then a suggestion will appear after @. Write down the name and he will receive a notification of mentioning. 

You can use the @ sign and then write the name, my friend. By this, you will have indicated the person to whom you want to send a signal and you will reach it in the icon above.

I am new here I don't know how to be tag someone on my post . please senior guide me I will be very thankful to them.

,there must be a specific reason for you to do it,as if you need someone to respond to what you tag that specific person.There will be suggestion list as you're typing.Once you see the correct username, 

By using the this sign of tagging @ we will be able to all the names and can easily select the one whom we want to tag in our post. So I hope You get it now that how to tag others. Good Luck!

Hello my friend, you can mention anyone you want inside the bounce, but you must put the side of the name a sign @ in order to be searched for and the person must be following your personal account and thanks

• +1 1

It's very simple thing if you want to  tag members in a post you just use one charecter symbol then write the name of the member that you want to tag in your post.

If you want to tag someone then use the symbol @ this symbol is known as at. after that write the name of the person you wanted to tag in.while doing that the thing which is to be remembered is that write this symbol and the the name together as a single name without leaving any space.

If you want to tag a particular member you just have to press the @on your keyboard,you'll then type the person's name after it,the same thing applied to when you want to tag  many member you just make sure you press the @ before their usernames

I just joined this platform of cryptotalk and didn't have much knowledge about your topic. Sorry from my side. I'm still learning new things about crypto currency.

• Useful or interesting 1

Base on my very own opinion I bear in thinking on this is very handy and reachable to tag your pals or any one on your post. Just go in raise via potential of urgent your @" photo the write the title you choose out to tag down. After written the title then you press region backside it in reality is all.

If you want to tag a member, first you have to use it @, then write the name of the person you want to tag,that's how you can tag him in your post.Thanks if you face any issue in this cause inbox me dear.I am always ready to help everyone.

you are welcome mate,  well  actually I don't know how to explain about this my friend but experts and senior members will explain to you better. Wish you luck buddy 

• +1 1

Hi! How are you? tagging people is very simple, you just have to use the @ and then you must put the username of the person you want to tag and that's it.

1 by using symbol @ 

2 name of person

3 select the person

Than you got  the name black that's  mean you did your work 

Now you got like 

:

@Ahmad746 

Edited by Rabia saeed

Good question how to tag to the people. 1st is that why we tag to the other people. We tag to the people for the mention. It is easy to tag the people by a the using first @  before the name.

It is very easy to tag people as all you have to do is write the person's username after the @ symbol and that does the job. For example if you want to tag someone with the name Ahmad746 then it should look like this @Ahmad746

It is easy and simple, my friend, what you have to do to tag a member in your post is to use the @ sign and then put the name of the member you want to tag, and it will appear next to your post. There are no complications for this process.