You have any Problem?? ( Share with us) - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
F4 Shahid Ali

You have any Problem?? ( Share with us)

You have said wonderful thing mate. Look if you want to work in this forum then you need to follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum. Make useful, relevant, informative content.  Never stop learning. Gather  knowledge and skill. People of this forum are wise and supportive. They share lots of crypto information. We can learn many things from them.

• +1 1

It's great to see helpful and supportive post like yours. I keep seeing members posting their problems in a single topic, and members don't hesitate to give them the proper answers. It's good to gather all kinds of problems here and give the solutions. Nice idea my friend.

• +1 1

Hello dear friend, I thank you for this useful post. I believe that providing help and assistance by senior members will enhance our self-confidence and make us able to work more efficiently.

• +2 1

Hello everybody, I hope you're all doing well. 🥰

I'd like to add something that can be upgraded. Because I'd like to organize some answers to beginner questions here. And I'll respond by including you in my article, where you've already raised questions and answered problems for new members.

So, to assist the newcomers, we provide them with appropriate and beneficial responses.

For example, if they're looking for information on:

Number One: Reputation

#

you bye everything has gone very well I just hope another year to see how we started.CryptoTalk but I will read the comments to benefit from this information.It's fact that when someone needs help from seniors then they cooperate them very well. The seniors are very cooperative and active here.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend .. These tips are good for those who are not beginners. I hope all members share their experience so that the benefit for all of us is pervasive and we can achieve a good reputation.

• +2 1

There is one problem that I publish posts and I am very tired to collect information and present it to members, but I am surprised that the content does not have any interaction What is the reason How do we attract members to interact on our posts

• +2 1

I definitely agree with you mate, the members of this platform should share their problem they are facing in this platform, and the senior members of this platform should also be more patient with the new members of the platform in answering their questions and also guiding them, through their stay in this platform.

In this forum we are getting many information to this forum and if anyone want to ask a question that can easily make the topic and I only say that the member will help to you no I have not any question but if anyone have they can easily ask.

• +1 1

Hello friend s.I am getting them due to a useful content because most of my posts are made with high creativity so I do not have any problem in taking the reputations to all the members to learn something from my post. I have no problem with crypto forums. I am working very carefully and well. I think all the rules of this forum should be well known and by researching well about this great forum one can gain a good knowledge and also solve problems.thanks for read my comment

New members initially face difficulties in this forum. But I did not face any difficulty in this forum. I could easily start benefiting by completing my first 100 posts in a few days.

Thanks for helping newbies!

I am new to the forum and at the moment everything is going very well, I am about to reach 100 useful publications and along the way I am learning a lot, the beginners section is a great guide for all of us who are new to the world of cryptography.

• +2 1

What a good friend I agree with you, that is what it is about, belongs to this group to support each other and help beginners with any questions that may arise.

• +1 1

When I started this forum from that day I am up to date on this forum.Everyday I get to learn more things about crypto and investing in it.Always people here to motivate each other and thee help you when ever you need them.It's a friendly platform.

I put a lot of effort into getting good knowledge by working on this wonderful forum.  The road to success requires a lot of knowledge and experience in order to be able to earn big money.  We encountered problems at the beginning, because the world of cryptocurrencies needs a lot of knowledge.  I advise everyone to consult the older members as they are of the best help for us.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for this initiative aimed at gaining more experiences and solutions to find an opportunity and an answer to the questions and problems that people face here. Good luck for everyone.

Welcome, my friend, all of what I mentioned has special topics, and junior members of the junior section will read this matter about positive reputation, how to give it to trading, and the importance of patience in success for emotion and distancing from it. 

Thank you for this wonderful topic. I heard a lot about the types of analysis of currency curves, and I knew that there are several types, including technical analysis, temporal analysis and classical analysis. I would like to ask about the order of these types and what should I learn first?

• +5 1

I do not have any problem about the forum rules, but I sometimes see some comments have been deleted and I do not know why even though I am committed to all the forum rules

• +2 1

Thank you very much for the opportunities that you offer, I encourage beginners not to feel shy about asking when faced with any problem, experienced members will help you. Do not be afraid,I myself do not face any difficulties now, and my advice is that if you work according to the rules, you will not be banned, just keep working and learning and you will reach your goal someday.

This is why I really love this forum because it gives members the freedom to share on what's bordering them or any doubt and in the forum the members will be Willing to help them alot in giving them the best answers

I want to ask first about the most important cryptocurrencies that can guarantee us a good investment, and I want to ask about receiving airdrops on a Yobit platform How do you make it empowering? 2fa .

8 hours ago, RAWAnmj777 said:

I do not have any problem about the forum rules, but I sometimes see some comments have been deleted and I do not know why even though I am committed to all the forum rules

Dear you should do some mistake that's why your post will be deleted like you will make some useless post or it is the most thing that happened to all the members that you post on useless topic when the topic goes deleted your post automatically delete so try to post on quality topic..

As a new beginners I have no problems here I feel better there are no issues no major issues yes there some Manor problems but it is negligible so we feel no problems here it is easy to use is it to work and is it to and there are no major problems to see there.