You have any Problem?? ( Share with us) - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
F4 Shahid Ali

You have any Problem?? ( Share with us)

In the beginning i faced several problems but i learn about crypto currency and solved the problems. And thanks for asking about it and paying attention to new members.

These are the most common problems that can be solved in a better way is by having previous knowledge of the subject and with a little patience we will solve them 

• +1 1

I think there is only one thing that all wanted  to know and dear friends if you know anything about it then also share with us that why the money of the forum is reduced in past it give us more money but now the money is reduced now it also gave us some good income but I just wanted to know the reason.

• +3 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

There are so many people that have have problems and questions that they would love to be answered but I'm not making any effort to get it done. so it is very important that whenever we feel something is not right or we are not clear about a particular topic then we should ask about it and clear our doubts.

Thank you my friend for this topic
  That brings interest
I am here to learn new information every day and increase my love for this wonderful forum
And if you need one of the previous questions, I hope to find the answer with you
Thank you

Exactly whenever you have any problem you can share with your friends I mean the members of the forum, at least if they have the experience to help you, that is the reason why we are friends here to help each other when someone is in problem.

Frankly, I do not have any problem in the points that I mentioned, but I have one problem and it is not a problem but a question, which is how can I avoid the ban and I follow the rules and make sure not to bypass it

• +1 1

I haven’t faced any problem yet. But when i was a newbie i was suffering with this forum. Because i haven’t any idea about what to do or where i can start. Then the seniors guide me and i follow them. Now my problem Has been reduced and i have no problem with anything 

Sure, I will be very happy which you aid some other lenders that are ignorant as of this community forum. particularly for novices who usually do not know concerning this menu community forum. and so they do not know which we all as of this menu community forum. I must say I enjoy you could presents in which virtually any issues I will be all set for your treatment for the issues. the fantastic energy bro. my partner and I value your effort. I am hoping novices acquire advantages from this kind of submit.

On 12/16/2020 at 6:32 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi everyone hope you are all good. 🥰

I want to introduce something upgradable. Because here I want to organize some solution of beginners questions. And I will answer you by mentioning you here on my post and you also asked others and solved new members problems here.

So guys help for the beginners we give them proper and benefitable answers. 

Like if they want answers about:

#1 Reputation

#2 Learning

#3 Earning

#4 Teaching

#5 Investment

#6 cryptocurrencies

If anyone want to ask us question about these topics and furthermore about anything ask us without any fear guys.

And best of luck guys and also Good Night. 🌃

Your post is very useful I think this forum is the best for learning knowledge about crypto currency and earning money freely. You can easily ask any questions about investing, crypto currency.

• +3 1

No i have no any problem. This forum is real and very easy to use. If you will follow the rules and regulations of this forum then you will not face any problem and any issue. If you will break the rules and regulations of this forum then you will face many problems and sometimes your account will be banned by the moderators.

• +4 1

I am facing no problem on this forum. Because this forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. You will face problems when you will break the rules and regulations of this forum. Follow this forum rules and get succeed on this forum.

I have a problem, and it is generally that our posts are deleted and they are useful, and we are answering questions from beginners, and they may be repeated, and if we do not answer this, this will reduce the importance of the forum ...

• +3 1

It is a good idea to offer such help and do something good for beginners who are trying to work and search for knowledge. Thank you for your good work, my friend. As for me, I have been here for a while and I have learned some things in the field of cryptocurrencies and I do my work well and continuously.

It is really a good and supportive gesture so I appreciate you for it and O hope all other senior will also do support junior and newbies like this. I agree that newbies shouldn't be shy to ask from seniors as it is better to ask rather than doing wrong so do it without any fear or shyness.

• +1 1

Yes.  My favorite off I'm new here.  I'm so scared. I don't want to make a mistake!  And I will overcome my fear! And I will write with my intellect. Everything has to be written very carefully to work here. I am very hopeful that I will get paid using the correct writing. Thanks

Friend, thank you for giving me such a wonderful opportunity. But I have not faced any problem yet. Because I am a new member. But I can gain a lot of knowledge and experience from here.

you offered attractive oppertunity for me to learn.I have a question if you kindly guied me.How should we choose the topic of our interest.How can we come to know that it is untouched and new so that we are safe . 

As a newcomer I didn’t face any problem till now. But I'm still lack of experience and knowledge so I'm trying to know about crypto as much as I can. And there are so many valuable and informative post that help me to understand so many things. 

Very good of you,actually the beginners wants nothing from us,but our support, guidance and encouragement,so as a beginner don't hesitate to ask questions from any of the members,by doing that you can learn and know much about this forum within a short period of time

First thanks for sharing this informative topic and also for your question. I am using crypto from one year and i really learn lots of about crypto in this year. I also have no issue about crypto. This is very comfortable for me and i face no problem on crypto. Best of luck 🙂

The new members cannot know anything about this forum we should helping them by giving good advice about cryptotalk currency . I learned a lot by reading the post of other members and raising their problems.in my opinion,new member read the other posts

As a newbie am learning a lot by reading seniors post and their replies on the questions of beginners .they are helping a lot and so the same thing you are doing 😊thank you dear am happy to see that you are willing to help the beginners . I hope i don't get any problem but if i ever got now i know i can approach you.