How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning

In three hours we can publish twenty of our daily posts. And we can make money by creating 20 useful posts a day. But I think we should spend more time in this forum and get information so that we can easily create useful information posts.

• +1 1

Halo dear i understand you.you can spend three hours as a beginner its a good time .but i suggestion you to spend more time at this plate forum.now a holidays  you spend easily more time at this plate forum and gained more knowledge and experience from this plate forum.i hope you spend more time at this plate forum.best of luck.

Hello my friend. It cannot be guessed because it will be according to your experience. You must calculate the time you spend on almost every comment and report that on every comment.

You will have to give time to this forum until you complete your daily task of making 20 useful posts. I approximately work around 2 hours. And while I work I try to give my full focus in it, otherwise it takes more than 2 to 3 hours. 

It doesn't matter how long you work here, try to make good use of the time you use then you can earn quick money. The 3 hours you use to work is a enough, so always keep that time

Hello my companion; For me, I give a day from 1 hour to 2 hours. As for winning, the more prominent your information and composing aptitudes, and on the off chance that you commit a long time to this gathering, the more prominent your benefit.

I think 3 hours will be best for beginners but as they become more experienced they can do it fast and hence need not much time to spend on it , so yeah 3 hours are ideal!

• Useful or interesting 1

This is a good question.Because working on this platform does not require much investment but more time required.But I think it takes more than 3 hours to do the best earning on this platform.But it depends on the time table of a person because if someone is very busy So he is not able to complete his post in time.  

• +3 1

4 minutes ago, It's elan said:

Dear friend in according to the my opinions I think so 3 and a half hour is more enough to earn best money. 

in accordance with the we should spend at least 10 mins on creating one posts. 

Thanks 

@It's elan I agree with you, You can write your daily post within 3 hours. You should need more than one hour for completing all post. Because after creating every post, you must be need to wait 3 minutes. Otherwise you can't write again. If you are a type master, you can easily complete your post in one hour. But always read the post properly before writing post.

• +1 1

Hi friend,I am new here.There is not much time required.When you join it for the first time, you have to complete 100 comments and after that you have a running start and you have to make 20 daily comments. 20 comments cost about 2 hours.

• +3 1

Welcome to the crypto forum.  Crypto is a very popular earning website. It is enough to spend three to four hours a day on Cryptotal to get the most out of it.  Because working here is not that difficult.  It is very easy to work if you have ideas about this forum. It is possible to get good income and reputation if you have ideas about how to create post content and comment.

I think 3 hours enough for a user to earn a good amount from here. Basically i don't fix any time for posting. Whenever i get free times, i enter here to find new post related to crypto. Seniors can post as fast as because they are expert in here. But for new members 3 hours is the best 

According to my experience, we should spend two to three hours per day to make a Good earning on this platform. 20 posts are paid per day but we we should consider posting more to ensure that at least 20 posts are paid. In this way we can cover for unpaid posts.

The time here depends on your goal. If your goal is to profit only, then I think two hours will suffice.

But if you want to increase your experience and knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies, you should spend more time here.

Hey friend, if you spend less amount of time then you will get less knowledge and less earnings. But if you spend more time in here then the reward will be high. So try to spend more of your free time in this forum.

This digital money has acquired a ton of notoriety in the current world. Numerous individuals around the planet are working here to make money. I likewise work here. I help $ through YoBit in my pocket. I acquire $ 20-30 per day. I additionally contribute through Telegram But from the way the digital money is propelling, it tends to be said that it will improve further later on. 

Well i really like your post . In my point of view

more time is good for us to work here and also 

get quite good knowledge about this platform .

So seriously 3 hours is really good time to work

on it .Best of luck and make sure ti create only 

informative topics for other peoples .

Thanks for reading .

Dear friend it doesn't matter how much time you spend on crypto talk. You just give this work 2 to 3 hours daily for complete you posts and to increase your knowledge about cryptocurrencies and trading. As much you pick things faster you can earn more faster.

Dear friend, it may take you three hours to finish your work on the forum in the beginning, but with the passage of time you will gain experience and the time will decrease by almost half so do not worry

• +2 1

I am also student I am gonna start using at 8:00 am in the morning and whenever I have leisure time I work here. I have learnt alot of things through crypto talk. This forum provides us earning and learning at the same time 

8 minutes ago, Venom760 said:

Dear friend it doesn't matter how much time you spend on crypto talk. You just give this work 2 to 3 hours daily for complete you posts and to increase your knowledge about cryptocurrencies and trading. As much you pick things faster you can earn more faster.

No matter what happened experience your time of work because it is much popular in using time spending more than 2 to 3 hours online it will increase you experience I spend more than 5 hour working on cryptotalk because am popular in indicating scammers. 

Never take it as a burden. Try to share as much as useful posts you can utilising your free times. If you wants to complete 20 posts, distribute it in such a way that you don't feel frustrated. 5 posts to be done in the morning, 5 at afternoon, 5 at evening and 5 at night. It is not necessary to complete  20 posts. Don't just complete 20 posts for the sake of getting paid but try to make all those posts useful for others. You can do whatever you want but try to be motivated .

• +4 1

How more time you spend on crptotalk you can learn and earn more. You must spend atleast 3 hours a day to get a better result. It is better to spend time on this forum than wasting.Most of the adults waste time by gaming. I advice all of you to spend the time of your gaming in this forum. It will helps you in life.

Hello my dear mate, in my opinion it will according to you beacuse every one has different typing speeds so I in a you only need to spend a small time to get a good earnings.

It's not the amount of time that we spent on this forum that gives us better earns but the quality of posts we've been able to submit.