How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning

My dear friend, working at this time on this platform is very comfortable because of the spread of the Corona and the ban imposed on us to stay at home, so if we allocate time for the platform daily, ranging between 3 to 4 hours, I think it is very sufficient to work and succeed in this platform and I hope that you have benefited from my participation. Greetings to you.

• +2 1

In the beginning it will take time and effort from you in searching if you want to present good publications, but after a short period of time you will develop a lot to finish that in only two hours.

• +2 1

Of course, the time has come, we must use the free time to work hard on this site, at least to achieve a level that we can comfortably continue in other working times, we must strive to develop our capabilities and expand the practical and intellectual circle that concerns us.

You do not have to think only about earning, my friend, there is something more valuable than that, my friend, you must learn and gain experience and knowledge. This is my best treasure so I encourage you to learn. 

Friend i think hard work is more important than time. When you work  smartly then you can complete work in two to three hours only. So always try to post good and useful content and also follow all the rules of this platform.

For the best earning you must have to give only 2 to 3 hours daily and should have post only 22 or 23 post daiily out of which your 20 usefull posts are counted. Thanks have a nice day.

I think in the beginning you may need to spend some more time on this platform to read the posts of older and more experienced members and gain knowledge from them and to start your work here right. 

You need to organize your time good in order to have a good outcome, then it will take you less time to do your work here maybe 2 hours a day is enough. 

It depends on you and on your time set-up. You should work on this forum at least 3 hours. If your posts and comments are useful then this time is enough you should follow the rules of this forum then you can earn more money through this forum easily.

• +2 1

The time you spend here is not only related to earning, but also depends on the amount of information you want to obtain from the forum. You may spend many hours just reading and moving between the various sections and reading high-value topics and responses to them. If your goal is money only, your time here will be longer and more difficult .

Good luck in your studies .. I think there is enough time to work here .. but when the university starts, you must coordinate between work and the university.

My dear friend, I think that in this forum the best money can be made within an hour and a half or through two hours. Work on this platform. Work hard at these times and you will earn money

On 12/13/2020 at 4:43 PM, Jam sidra said:

I'm student but now I'm free because of holidays of corona viruse. I setup make time for this site so I thought 3 hour's a day work on this site . its time much or not for best earning on this site.

My dear friend i hope you are doing well and good, Yes you are right you can give 2-3 hours a day for best earning as you know about the updates you can only do 20 posts per day so for that i think 2 hours are enough to work for getting better income. Moreover be consistent and loyal to your hard work. Thank you so much 

Yeah totally. Two to four hours every day is pretty much what you need. Just focus on staying with the rules and instructions and do not violate any of them.

My dear friend I want to tell you that you should to spend on this bottom dad will help You who got the more knowledge about the cryptocurrency and about the cryptography wanting more I want to tell you that you should to be patience

• +3 1

In terms of effort and time, you may find it difficult to begin with the 100 percent free participation, but you can think of it as a form of training and a period through which you gain understanding. It would be enough to turn your profit after two or three hours at the most. even if the involvement is done with the aid of an interpreter For a single participant, I don't believe you need more than 10 minutes.

Good luck, my dear friend, we can be patient through our multiple attempts in our work that we want to do and strive to be optimistic and calm ourselves and not frustrated and feel a failure and we must try to acquire valuable and useful information from this forum continuously and this will make us feel comfortable and optimistic to gain new and valuable information and reduce the feeling  Tired or even bored

welcome my friend . I think 3 hours is enough to do your job and end your consultations at the forum . But it is best not to specify a specific time to work in the forum. You can at any time enter the forum, get interest and increase your information about digital currencies .

Yes my dear friend. For best earnings we spend 2 to 3 hours on this forum. But if you want to spend more time then it is best for you. in this way you gain more knowledge and experience. It depends on you as you give time to this forum you gain more experience.

It is different for someone who finishes their job in a certain amount of time. When you are new to this forum, you will encounter some difficulties. As a result, you will have to devote more time. However, after you've completed the first 50 entries. Then you'll have a better understanding of how to work. Now I finish my job in two hours.

Your question is nice my friend at first for sure
We will have difficulty and thus a longer time
But with practice and learn more
You will get your work done in no time
The maximum of 3 hours

My brother and I am living the same experience because of the virus, I almost allocate less time than your time. You have a special daily routine for everyone, and I prefer intelligence over stressful work that costs more time.

Hello my friend, the number of hours varies from person to person according to your organization of your day. I allocate two hours a day and make good profits and useful information from the forum. I wish I could devote more time to the forum.

• +2 1

I spend about 2 to 3 hours each day for working in this forum

and I think that time is appropriate for me

but I think I will spend more time in the future when I'm going to make investments and trading

• +2 1

At first, I spent 4 to 5 hours on it because I was not familiar with many terms, so I spent time reading and studying, looking for meaningful comments. Now I dedicate 3 hours to it, the experience acquired on the platform helps a lot to develop skills.

• +1 1