Cryptotalk movement - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pereira

Cryptotalk movement

Cryptotalk has its unique legits don't any other forum can compare it in its feautres. Like others forum there no movement needed for its progresss. As the crypto oppertunities itself are enough for its popularity. Hundreds of new members join it on daily base. It is well organized from start to onwards. As from trials posts to payments posts are valuable.

Cryptotalk is love.😍

This moment going good for all over the world 🌍. Campaign for this site is meaningless because there is huge community that's working at a time. This community already campaigning for this site, around them. So, this community increasing day by day. 

But referrals system is also given any benefits then it may be wonderful for all of us.

I think referral hackers will get a lot more access to accounts so let's work hard to keep this forum active and lively. In fact many people came to this forum through different mediums based on my consideration. We should think about how the forum can be developed at the best level or how it can be developed. My dear friend, we should give advice before thinking about anything

Dear Fellow, Cryptotalk is a useful and great forum.  Which is very effective and useful for everyone.  Here people have a good advantage to easily earn and gain knowledge through relevant and important posts. I am learning about Cryptotalk Forum through my friend.  All aspects of Cryptotalk seemed the best to me, so I joined.

I don't know what is the aim of this forum. But it is the best source of knowledge. We just completed our 100 posts and after that 20 post per day. When a week passed to completed our post our income started. And we just need here to doing our work with peace calm and perfectly. As different types of people work here. 

On 12/12/2020 at 7:26 PM, Pereira said:

This is an incredible forum in which all of us came here to generate income and I came through a video on YouTube that a person uploaded, but I would like to recommend this great page, I would like that a cryptotalk movement could be made and that for each The person that a user brings earns a bonus or a percentage of what our referral does, so a person will bring many more people to the forum, that is my proposal and I would like some moderator to take it into account.

What do you users think?

Sorry my dear friend,I am not agree with your opinion, on this platform There is almost much people's for earning. They have also some rules and regulations to work on the platform. This platform has the first step of completion of 100 posts.

If this is not done by moderators then  Rush of peoples increases.

We do not know about the cryptocurrency movement.  Because if we can find out about this here, then we can easily get a lot of ideas on the subject. Hopefully, there will be a time when we can discuss something good in 2019 in a simple way, then we will be able to come up with some important ideas.

Individuals can make what he needs, as the forum is continually expanding in notoriety. One can make a daily existence visit 
furthermore, advance the forum for advantage, yet we need to keep the laws and rules all together not to submit infringement

First time my friend tell me about this but don't believe I saw video on youtube then I create and account and came on grateful forum. Here you can learn knowledge as well as get money and many benefits on this forum.

I agree with your post but it is important to have note that their is somethings new to learn about crypto currencies and gives more information to the newbies members, so that they will also benefit more experience and knowledge in this cryptotalk forum

Good topics thanks dear. Good to increase memebers and also good to increased  the number of posting topics. But member must be should be who follow rules regulation and effective and topic are also useful . Topics should understandably  .

Every member join this platform with different point of views and with different aim.we should try to focus on fulfilling our aims.we should not still only at one place but we have to keep moving on.

My Dear Friend, as we know, the forum is an interesting platform as well as a professional palette forum, so we do not need to call any number to work on it because it is itself a very attractive site. Because here we are getting a chance to earn bitcoins along with sharing our feelings and ideas with people. Because we know that this is a platform where we are also running along with learning and our experience and our knowledge increases once again through the cryptocurrency round of trading. 

Yes I think it is the plateform in the world no doubt it is the best and always best for earning and it is the great even for us. I hear from the friend my dear. He is my great friend my dear.

• +1 1

My dear friend before thinking of anything I suggest we should think of how to grow or develop this forum to the best level.Indeed so many people came in to this forum via different means.base on my point of view I think through referral hackers will gain much access to ones account so let work hard to keep this forum active and lively.

This is a great idea, it will increase the number of members in the forum and each member will be able to earn extra income. Forum moderators should introduce some rules that allow us to invite our friends and family members to join the forum and reward us with some BTC. Hopefully we can find some hardworking members for this forum who will do a great job for this forum.

• +1 1

Cryptotalk has many number of people that are working daily that is why the Moderators dosn't bother about the payment for referring someone to the forum. I think most forum or platform that paid for referring doesn't have many active members as cryptotalk does and they are not as popular as cryptotalk.

Edited by Marks33

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

On 12/12/2020 at 7:39 PM, MT khan said:

@Pereira Dear friend this methods used by those site which has less members or less popular site, and cryptotalk has huge crowd and they don't need of this method, when we come here first difficult task is 100 free for them if they remove this task for new member then their members will increase day by day.

I agree with you that crypto is best from all sites and it's have many member its not need any advertisements if crypto remove policy of first 100 post then definitely more and more persons joined this forum each and everyday

I don't think that we need referral bonus here in the forum. I mean there aren't any forum like this that gives bonus for referral. If you take a look at Bitcointalk, they don't do that kind of thing. For me, what they are giving to us is already enough.

I congratulate you friend, many of us came here for recommendations, since it is very complicated to find ways in which we can generate income, the best thing is to try to organize in this site since the value of the bitcoin increased a lot, and it motivates a lot that this is happening.

Hloo friend..rhank for the topic. An important source of information related to cryptocurrency. And it is good to increase the number of members in the forum .and also this time topic will increasing same time with the number of members..members mustbe good and efficiency the topics will get good comments also.

Yes this forum is best and legit for earning but i some time donot understand that why my reacted posts donot get paid i donot know why.As a fact of referal yes there should be some policy as many of us are here due to referal and the one who invited have no benefits of this.

• +1 1

This is an incredible forum in which all of us came here to generate income and I came through a video on YouTube that a person uploaded, but I would like to recommend this great page, I would like that a cryptotalk movement could be made and that for each The person that a user brings earns a bonus or a percentage of what our referral does, so a person will bring many more people to the forum, that is my proposal and I would like some moderator to take it into account.

What do you users think?

Welcome, my companion. I am another part as of late here in this lovely and great discussion. I become familiar with consistently something new and significant notwithstanding bringing in cash. You can give your significant interest and offer an advantage to everybody.

Yes, it is a great idea and I talked about it to my close friends and they liked it to enter this forum and learn about the world of coding. Through this forum we got acquainted with topics and ideas that we were not previously aware of, and at the same time we also earn money through it, so thanks to this wonderful platform

What do you users think?

Yes my dear friend you are right but on the other hand this is for low content and less reputation websites. On the other hand we have an amazing late for him we are here right now on crypto talk. So according to my point of view cryptotalk is not less reputable website so this is not right for cryptotalk. by the way thanks for sharing your idea with crypto Talk members and wish you all the best for invent more ideas.