I finally realized where I went wrong - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
luis1410

I finally realized where I went wrong

Yes, my friend, we must correct mistakes by avoiding topics that do not concern us to avoid the ban and publishing useful topics related to the forum and give ourselves some time before talking and do not rush to answer Thank you

The crypto forum is very wide and so therefore consists of many sections,each of these section has its own method of operation and the contents required by them,you cant possibly post the same contents in all the sections,so let's always be extra careful,to avoid landing ourselves into troubles

No bad friend there for you that you have been writing and it was not for that section, good at least you realized now to fix that problem and put everything in its place and in its section and that it will not happen to you again, look at the next one well.

• +1 1

On 12/11/2020 at 6:38 PM, luis1410 said:

I have been writing for this forum for about a week.
I don't understand why some of my posts were deleted but now I understand. I think I was very clumsy.
In the beginners section, I shared the topics that should be shared in the about forum section.
I moved carelessly.
I suggest new friends to share their posts in the right category.
Everything will be better now.

Dude its very common that begginer make mistakes and it's not a matter of any worry just think and do the right thing in the right place, there are different sections where you can posts according to their subjects

• +3 1

I think there are many reasons for deleting our posts and I am very impressed with it.  With GKT.  Deleted is really really frustrating and I think there should be a proper solution to this kind of deletion because if something goes wrong with the post it is not our fault so any moderator should think about it.

It is good that you have come to understand why you went wrong, and now you will avoid doing those things again. I suggest for all the newbies as well to read first the rules and regulations in order to avoid difficulty in performing here in the forum. It is better to work slowly than to work fastly but full of error. I hope this kind of topic would make every members be aware on how to work properly in the forum. 

Yes you are right dear we must Post in the appropriate section that's why some time our cumment or post get deleted because we don't know where to post and some Time we forget and cumment again on a same post so we must keep these in our nind thank you

• +2 1

It is great for you that you have known your mistake which you are making while doing comment now you have to work with great ease and care and do not repeat your previous mistake which become the reason of deleting your post. I'm also trying to know my mistakes so that next time I will never repeat that mistake.

• +2 1

Yes, the same thing happened to me a while ago, and I realized that the reason was writing in the wrong section. Writing the posts in the correct sections helps us all to find what we are looking for in terms of information. Note that this error is widespread in the beginners section, as this section contains many posts that belong to other sections.

It is uncomfortable for these events and errors to happen, but I also go through that, there were times when I was wrong where to post and had to correct it to take care of my account from not having points of warnings so now I'm more acute

As initiate on this facility, unrivaled is sure to create unrivaled or two missteps. Nonetheless, unspecified should attempt up to practicable to understand this error and proper it blockade from supervention. Each typographical error must have been thought, it's miles simpler to circumvent in really spectacular upcoming. 
The sub in this regard installation won't penalize someone aside from this seems to have breached the general rules on this subject installation.

• +5 1

Yes you are right so many section on this forum which have different type of knowledge.  So if you want to put your post according to tradinga then you can post into the trading section . If you want to send walllet and exchange information then you can make post in exchange section. It good to you that make right post according to right section ,then your post delete ratio will be reduce.

When posting, keep in mind the quality of the post, so that your post is perfect, check it out for yourself. If we do not post well, our post will be deleted. So all our members should create good positive posts, useful posts, so that our posts are not deleted by moderators. Otherwise, if we copy someone's post, our ID will be lost. We can't see our wrong posts, if we think we made a mistake in the post, we need to correct it before submitting.

Yes you said absolutely right every person learn with the experience and you should to learn from your mistakes you should not given up after the loss you should to try again and again and one day you will be successful

• +5 1

I made mistakes in many places but did not understand where I made mistakes and why but Finally i can realized  that i was lazy as well as i have to overcome it.

For posting on cryptotalk platforum content should be relivent to crypto graphy .Begginers sometimes start their work without complete knowledge of this platforum and just post .In this way they content count increases with low quality post and its deleted later.its good what you experience you share with others.

Edited by Mehwisbsadiq

I think what you should be doing is making posts that are related to the topic and should be very clear and understandable. If you post nonsense then you should know that you will be taken to account for that which usually results in ban.

• +3 1

I think you are at good place. After joining this plateform first you need to learn about the rules and regulations of cryptotalk then you can write your post. If you want to get more benefits from cryptotalk you should try to create your posts more informative and unique.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes dear people have to make useful posts and not recreate any post . By this your posts are deleted or there is chance to be banned . So , people have to be careful and your own experience with people not copy paste anyone work.

Thanks.

It's a great opportunity for you to realize your mistakes so quickly, Because if you made a mistakes and realized that you made a mistakes and take correction for your self it will motivate you to be more serious about what you are doing,And also choose a topic to write on and arrange your matter and idea.

Dear friend sometime our posts deleted I have really faced this situation .Those posts which have grammatically and syntactically have mistakes they are not useful forum so they are deleted . Work hard dear .

That's a good thing to hear since you realize your mistake at least you can take your correction from there. At least you wont repeat that again since you learned from it so to me is nothing is a wonderful thing. 

Hello..Just my friend, I realized my mistake and try to avoid falling into it again..it is good for you to make a mistake in order to learn. It's okay to delete posts. We write others and in their right place..it is good for you to continue to learn more Thank you and good luck

We should all do that learnt from mistakes these are like teachers but invisible as they teaches us hard lessons. as in this forum while working our comments deleted due to little mistakes we should avoids them & seeks new tricks.For a better topic you need to make a post of at least 100 words and should have a nice information about topic.