Share your experience?? Can crypto talk improve our English?? - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
F4 Shahid Ali

Share your experience?? Can crypto talk improve our English??

Tune, my friend, is improving in a wonderful way, because if we had not learned the English language, we could not write any post in this forum. Therefore, you must teach the English language in order to learn the way to work in this forum and earn money. Thank you.:classic_cool:

Of course this is true The best way to learn anything is to keep doing it When the English language becomes an integral part of your work and your daily life, you will reach a stage where you feel that you are a fluent English speaker in writing, grammar and vocabulary. Keep up the hard work Good luck

Yes, I used working in the forum and reading posts and comments in order to improve my English, as I became excellent in conversation and writing new topics after reading posts in English so I love this forum.

Of course.it wil surely improve our english.this forum offers work in english and Russian language.people working here have to work in english.so it is improved by writing and reading posts.

Good topic dear yes cryto is too much benificail in growing of knowledge.I gain a lot of knowledge from it.Improve English is easier thing through crypto platform you got too mcuh experience.

Yes, obviously why not. If you want to develop your English.  You have to practise English, talk to in English.   Read English  . Practice makes a man perfect.  In this platform who daily comments here their English skills developing day by day.  Every day we can learn so many words. We read others comments we write in English so it helps to develop our English language.  So I can say that it helps to improve our English.  

Yes, my dear friend, of course, he improves well when mastering the English language there. You write very important useful topics that easily gain you knowledge, experience and money. Thank you.

• +4 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that I want to share my experience with you I really very bad in English when I start working on this one in the English at this time due to the crypto forum and wanting more I want to tell you that this is really improve our English

• +2 1

Absolutely right. You can't deleted your comment or post once you published it if you work continusly on this platform you can learn many things here on this great platform.Its helps you to learn lots of knowledge and information with improvement of your English day

Yes, my dear friend, I agree with you in this regard. Working in the world of cryptocurrencies, especially in this forum, improves our English language and makes it better. Not only in the world of cryptography, but in real life you can speak the English language completely fluently

Hi dear 

Yes you are right i am agree with you. By using crypto talk forum we can improve our english and grammatical terms . Crypto is an amazing forum which has many benefits for its users and this is also from one of them.

All the best

Yes but from my point of view its help me more in improving my English and also help me in knowledge of crypto which is a pretty good thing

Hello my friend. In fact, I totally agree with you that we have improved the English language by working on the opportunity provided by the CryptoTalk forum, and I believe that this has benefited us even in our daily life, therefore we have to do our best and be a benefit member in order to advance this. Forum and its continuation.

• +5 1

Certainly, coding talk, comments and posts on this forum are developing our English language, as we can now speak and write in the English language fluently.This is what defines the forum, as in addition to making money, we are strengthening our English.

• +3 1

Yes, of course, and I am a beginner, but I feel that I am, anime, my skills, and I have become, stronger in, the English language, and I gain, information and knowledge, in, this forum and money as well

we do to work with it and the responses that we write and participate with help us to memorize it and master the work withCryptotalk is a great opportunity to improve English while learning about other cryptocurrencies and the operation of some exchanges.after a period of work on the site he will find that he can read and write better than before in the English language,

• +1 1

In my opinion Cryptotalk doesn't teach you English in general. It improves your knowledge about commercial and economic expressions, especially those that related to digital currencies. You should improve your English in general by studying its grammar and expand your vocabulary by attending classes which are available online if you are interested.

• +2 1

Yes, of course, my friend, everything you say is correct, as coding helps in improving and strengthening the English language and also helps to learn and acquire knowledge and experience and learn patience and perseverance to achieve goals.

• +1 1

Of course this is for sure .. Not only the English language, but most languages .. This facilitates communication between each other .. The principles of each language are taught by writing and reading, especially English .. Good luck everyone

Yes, this is true my friend, my level of English has risen very far from the first time I used the forum, I could have spoken fluently but I had a problem with writing, so far I am making good progress  .

• +2 1

This platform is one of the best platform in the world of cryptography because the members of this platform are giving the opportunity to learn and earn at the same, and the members are improving their communication skills, because the members are always communicating in this platform.

Hello my friend, you are right that working on this forum increases our knowledge of the English language and its grammar. I have noticed that a lot of people I know have improved their English after joining this forum

• +2 1

Of curse dear member in the whole day we speak our mother and national languages. So that's why i think the cryptotalk is good platform for to make English good and impressive. By help of cryptotalk we can improve our communication skill.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, there has been a great improvement in my English, and I have noticed this
We speak this language daily for many hours, which improves our language and enables us to better correspond with friends
Thanks for this great forum, it teaches us a lot

• +2 1