Share your experience?? Can crypto talk improve our English?? - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
F4 Shahid Ali

Share your experience?? Can crypto talk improve our English??

Hello friends!

I share my experience. In the beginning I give 10 to 15 minutes to per post. Now in very low time I write frequently. With cryptotalk platform we can gain knowledge , experience and we can also improve our writing skills.

Welcome to this forum as I see that we learn a lot from science and technology
In addition, we are getting stronger in English, as it is a global language

• +2 1

Hello dude i am new in this forum and i want to learn cryptotalk because this platform is really good for earning and learning a lot of knowledge you can earn and learn both at a same time

Yes of course you share the information and improve your English. Cryptotalk is really helpful for us to improve our writing skill also. when we reads other posts we can game of knowledge about crypto and we can learn English. We have to post in English on this website all the time and as a result we practice English language. So it is a better way to improve your English.

Yes dear in my experience we can improve our english skills by doing work on this forum. But the main thing is to spent time on this forum. If we spent our most time on this forum then there will be chance of improving of your english language skills.

• +1 1

Yes my expensive companion. Able to make strides our dialect through this gathering. With the assistance of this gathering i was able to progress my composing , learning and perusing aptitudes. When i joined in this forum i was truly powerless in English dialect presently i have made strides a few additionally i have took a few offer assistance utilizing other applications like grammarly etc.

Working in cryptotalk Forum not only our earning is improve but it is very helpful for those people who just learn English because if you work in this forum your english is automatically improved and members get very useful information

Why not friends it definitely improves English speaking and writing skills by posting and replying comments daily. Someone has truly said that it is learning as well as earning forum. 

Surely guys, in my views, mainly i am benifited in this site. My english  skills  are devoluped from before. I believe  that i will become more  perfect about english day by day gradually . 

My dear friend, of course, the encryption conversation in the Crypto Talk forum and other modern coding forums and sites in general can definitely improve greatly our English language and its accent and the way it is written by reading and writing for the forum and trying to continuously translate from and to the English lap. Thank you very much.

• +5 1

On 12/11/2020 at 6:51 PM, susan8929 said:

For non-native English speakers, like myself, Cryptotalk is a great opportunity to improve English while learning about other cryptocurrencies and the operation of some exchanges.

@susan8929

Yes you are right. This platform is especially beneficial for all the members who do not have the mother language English. So all the members work on this platform and by working here, their English grammar is better and English mistakes are removed. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Right it's the only forum that give us payment for leaning and I'm really grateful to the admin. In just one week I developed my language skill and I'm working more on this. Because I'm not totally fluent in English. But as it is like a social media and we can share our knowledge in English and Russian, so hope soon I will be able to speak Emglish fluently. 

Yes, my friend of course, working heavily here leads to a great ignorance of our English language, and leads to the upgrading of our language system, all of which is in our interest. 

• +2 1

On 12/11/2020 at 6:05 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi guys hopefully you are all good. 

I want to know that can English speaking is going to be good for using crypto talk.

According to my point of view by using crypto talk online plate forum, I am able to speak English with anyone face to face. As everyone know that crypto talk give us earning and learning and the one thing you should notice it is trying to improve our international language.

Good Night 🥰

Cryptotalk is the best Forum and it also change many thing I am also little weak in English and I face many mistakes and by using this forum I am trying to correct my mistakes and It helped me a lot and I will say it is really very helpful and best.

Definitely It will have a great impact on our English writing and reading skills as We have to deal with English for reading and writing posts and comments here all the day. So we can say that It is an additional benefit for us from this forum.

• +2 1

Crypto can assist us with improving our English language.We need to post in English on this site constantly and subsequently we practice English language.

Yes it is true.It increase our writing, speaking and typing skills.It enhance our knowledge and we get a lot of information from this forum .

Yes, crypto talk can improve our english.By doing work in this site we can speak or write english fluently. 

It is true, this forum teaches us a lot of new terminology, in addition to increasing our ability to formulate sentences and communicate ideas more clearly.

hello friend I want to tell you that we are writing and reading a lot of topics and comments and ideas of the people so in that way our English should be improved we should focus on the grammar and we can easily improve our English and other languages used on this form because we are writing the post in English so we can easily improve our English by using tiktok and this is very useful for us we can communicate everyone in the world by using the English language

• +4 1

I have been joining the forum for some time now and my experience of working here is that yes, if I work in the forum, my English speaking and writing experience will increase a bit. Through the forum we can improve our English because here we have to use many words and many sentences in English. Thus using words and sentences in English gives us a good idea about English. This is how working in the forum improves our English. We know English is an international language. There is no substitute for English. Hey, we can learn English very well through the forum because working here increases our practice of English.

Hello my friend

I agree with you that this forum increases our mastery of the English language, as it develops the methods of communication through publications and comments, and thus increases our experience in the field of cryptocurrencies.

Yes, one of the most important features of CryptoTalk is that we train ourselves in the English language
In addition to the important topics raised in this forum.