Share your experience?? Can crypto talk improve our English?? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
F4 Shahid Ali

Share your experience?? Can crypto talk improve our English??

This forum can plan an important role in teaching us about English as people from whole world are interacting with other in English so obviously our English will be improved by reading posts of others and by writing on every topic so every member must look for improvement in English.

I think its us who are working to improve our english because we have to write topics in english so we work hard to improve our english so that we can do good here as you said its all due to forum who is goving a lot of opportunities to us to learn earn and improve so thanks a lot cryptotalk 

Yeah it really helped me in this regard.  Before working on this platform i knew how to speak English language but i was not using this for my communication because the social environment and habit. But after working here on daily basis i felt the difference that now to communicate in this language has become the part of my habit.

Yes of course my friend i join crypto talk few days ago according to me i improve my skills and English language i hope this practice build up my English language skills and also you will know how to use your grammar is a good way if you can full focus and gave time crypto then you earn money and improve English 

My dear friend obviously our englisg will improve on crypto. Because we have to post each and every thing in English. With the passage of time our Englisg will be better and better.

Yes this is absolutely right we can share our knowledge on the other farmer of this platform and we can learn English and typing skill. When we create Daily it increase our typing speed. According to my point of view by using cryptotalk online platform and I am able to speak English anyone face to face. And when we can online trading.

Yes this is absolutely right we can share our knowledge on the other farmer of this platform and we can learn English and typing skill. When we create Daily it increase our typing speed. According to my point of view by using cryptotalk online platform and I am able to speak English anyone face to face. And when we can online trading.

Yes dear mate you are right i am improving my English skills from this forum and also learning good knowledge from it which i knew not before entering to this platform. Dear friend for me this is a best forum for earning and learning. Best wishes for all 😊

Yes dear mate you are right i am improving my English skills from this forum and also learning good knowledge from it which i knew not before entering to this platform. Dear friend for me this is a best forum for earning and learning. Best wishes for all 😊

• +3 1

Cryptotalk is actually increasing and improving my English language speaking. It also improved my writing of the language. It is a nice site to learn.

Cryptotalk is actually increasing and improving my English language speaking. It also improved my writing of the language. It is a nice site to learn.

My personal opinion, after I worked on this platform, I noticed my English developing well ... that the crypto platform offers many advantages and helps those who want to develop their English skills to make your language very good as is your experience in the world of cryptocurrencies

• +5 1

Greeting friend the aforementioned one facility taught us a lot, especially maximizing even our own grammatical undergo along with  workflow in English using introductions, quotes furthermore feedback, along with everything expands in our syntactical riches heaps.

• +4 1

of course my friend. I have also realized that it helps a lot to improve our english.Since we work here every day, we have to post here in English every day. And by doing this regularly, we can improve our writing mistakes.. Different grammatical matters become clear to us.Also speaking English with the members form different countries here, enhances our English speaking proficiency. So I found this site so useful to me. I think all the members really get benefit from this site as like me. I am lucky that i got the opportunity to work here with all of you guys. Thanks to cryptotalk for giving me a chance to work in such an amazing platform like this. Best wishes for you😊

• +5 1

As we as a whole realize that there is a major gathering where numerous clients are bringing in cash on the web. That is the reason just English is utilized here .We compose our day by day posts in English language .By writing in English, one gets our imagination and the other is that We figure out how to write in english .

In my opinion, many users of the cryptotalk platform have seen improvements in their writing and since they better manage their spelling and way of expressing themselves through writing, it is a challenge Learn our spelling within the platform since if we have a bad spelling we will be prone to the elimination of our publications

• +4 1

Of course, cryptotalk can improve our English skill. I think this is the best platform for practicing our English. It developing our English skill when we do post here. Bedsides learning we can also earn from this feature. 

• +5 1

Yes, I do things in English from here, that is, I make comments, so my English is better. I also read other people's English and English comments well, it makes my English stronger, but there are many who use translators, I say they are wrong  Because you can never learn well with a translator. You have to master your English well. Even though my first English was a little weak, I spoke English slowly here today. Today I have become very good at English and I speak English fluently.  It is a matter of great pride for me and I would like to thank this form for giving me the opportunity to work in such a beautiful place.

hello friend, here is my experience to share.  I think crypto talk can improve our English a lot.  Using cryptotolk will make English easier for us. As a result, I think everyone will be able to speak in English.  English is the international language so people are more interested in speaking English.

Obeusly dear, cryptotalk improve our english very much.Cause here all the members are commenting use with english language.And i am also using english words for commenting.

Hello everybody I would like to say that crypto talk will of course improve your English it may help for you to make your English best you are able to learn something new and new new words of English so I think that it is the best platform to improve your English and here you can learn as well as earn.

Hiii 

I hope you are all fine .

I agree with you .English is very important not only here but also in our daily life .it is very best for student and anyone to learn English language and should earn money .so we shold use it.we are write our posts  in english .It helps to learn and write .This ia one of the greatest experience. When we writ many posts our typing speed increase .if you participate in this farum you learn english more and more .

Good luck ..

In fact, improving our English language is very important in all areas, especially in this area, because you need it in order to read what you do and what you learn in this area.

In my opinion yes in this forum we can improve our english and thats ture we are improving our English here time by time and thats good for all we can learn English and can learn about cryptocurrencies too this is great for us .

Of Course this can increase our English. As we know that if we write daily 20 articles and a read daily a lot of article why not our English got improvements. This is the best opportunity for all of us to earn and improve our knowledge. This could be the golden way for us to get grooming in our self.

Hello my dear friend in my opinion it is one of the great things about crypto talk. It helps us a lot to improve our English. We are reading a lot and creating a lot of posts which eventually and ultimately improves our English a lot than before

Yes, working on crypto talk has improved my English a lot.  English is an international language.  I read and write more and more posts every day and my English has improved daily. English is a universal language that everyone can easily understand.