Share your experience?? Can crypto talk improve our English?? - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
F4 Shahid Ali

Share your experience?? Can crypto talk improve our English??

Many of us work in the English section here. We read the topics well before posting and gain knowledge by reading the comments of others. In this way our English skills continue to increase. We read English and typing faster.

Of course, my dear friend, these posts about cryptocurrencies increase our knowledge of the English language more through repetition and repeated responses are also mastered, so this platform has great benefits for personal life that benefit him and me and benefit many members in the future, such as learning and mastering the language. Thank you very much.

I have been working here for a good time and I am gaining good experience in the English language over time, especially with regard to terminology in the cryptocurrency field.

Of course my friend, working on this forum helps us greatly to improve our English, I have some friends who were working here and who have mastered the English language excellently by working here

I agree with you, this forum will definitely help us gain a lot of experiences about cryptocurrencies and improve our English language, I advise all beginners to read as many comments and posts as possible because this will help them more in gaining experience

• +3 1

Yes my friend, I am sure this forum can improve your English. 

I graduated from English literature department about three years ago and my English is quite good but I didn't have the chance to use it regularly like now, and this reduces the fluency. Also reading the different posts with idioms of stuff I haven't read or known before really widened my vocabulary. 

Edited by Reham Fares

Yes, my friend, the forum helps improve our English language and increases its vocabulary. Thus it reduces our misspellings.

Yes my friend I my Arabic was however improved your English, writing, the best by far, but not without some age, but with perseverance you will move more

• +1 1

You are very correct, crypto talk is really improving the level of our english because many people are running this crypto talk and we are not all from english speaking country, the more you use crypto talk ,the more you improve your English because you will engage in reading post posting comment and al this will be done with english regardless of your country.

• +2 1

Hello dear when I hope you all are doing great on this platform and enjoying your healthy life first parameter you that on this platform I have improve my English and my grammar mistakes after becoming this platform

• +3 1

Yes, I wholeheartedly agree with you. Cryptotalk is an excellent chance to develop our English language skills and we would use correctly spelled words in proper arrangements with no grammar errors. As a result, it aids us in learning proper spelling and grammar. These two elements form the foundation of all languages.

Of course, it is an irreplaceable golden opportunity.  Constant communication in English and constant reading will make our English excellent.  I am a non-English speaking person.  I feel that it has become my native language.

Yes, of course it will improve your English language, here in the forum there are all kinds of people, some are advanced in English and others are not, so you will definitely learn from everyone and get to know new vocabulary.

The conversations here give participants indirect Arabic lessons and enable them to understand and speak the language
I wish everyone in the forum luck

Yes, of course, this forum provides us with a lot of information exchanged with other members. In addition to that, writing and reading in English is very useful and I feel every day improving in this language and acquire new words

Of course, this is what made us continue our work on this forum because in addition to earning money through it, it strengthens our English at the same time.

The idea of speaking in English is good, so that every person strengthens his language and learns more and more skills and vocabulary every day. The application of crypto is useful, enriches our information, and brings us a lot of benefit.

Actually, you are right. I have noticed a remarkable development in my English.  This forum is very good not only for learning cryptocurrencies, but for strengthening the language, especially international currency terminology.  I am really happy to have joined this forum. 

Of course my friend, my English has improved a lot because of the forum. I am jotting new and repeated words on a sticky note to increase my vocabulary storage in the language. I wish you success .

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, of course, working in this forum enables us to gain information and improve our language, as well as use a lot of information and use it to earn money. Thank you.

Certainly this forum has greatly improved my English, because we have to communicate and interact in this language. I am pleased with this new benefit that the forum is adding to me

Welcome, my friend, in this forum. Often the users have improved and developed their English language and worked to improve more and more because it is an important language that helps us in responses and give a good reputation and participation, so it must be mastered well.

• +5 1

Of course, my friend, what we do in this forum by writing responses in English greatly improves our English language skills and gains us a lot of vocabulary 
I am very happy because I really feel that my English skills have improved so much and  I can speak  English easily

Of course my friend!
The forum is a good opportunity to earn money and also practice the language intensively and Daily which is very good for non-English speakers 
After a period of work and browsing other people's content we will find ourselves able to speak fluently 
Good luck.