Share your experience?? Can crypto talk improve our English?? - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
F4 Shahid Ali

Share your experience?? Can crypto talk improve our English??

Of course I want, I think that it is difficult to convert digital currencies in place of national currencies because some countries allow this thing to hit the economies of countries if this thing becomes

yes you are correct my friend, this crypto talk can improve our english grammar or it can help this for more activities in our life, and improve our speaking in english, writing or reading, even it is basic english is okay, you can practice your english here.

This is a very helpful and informative platform There has been a lot of improvement in my English using the crypto site.crypto talk helped me to improve my english and reduce my grammar mistakesIf you continue to post and read in this forum, you will notice that after sometime you are getting good at writing english content.Practice will help us make ourselves better.

Welcome dear this platform.  Yes you are right.  Absolutely right. This forum is greatful . You improve English language . It's improving writing and speaking skills. You can learn and earn more if you work hard. 

Yes there are much possibilities that using or working in the crypto talk currency platform will really help and improve the rate at which most of the members of the forum speak English or write posts or comments with English language 

Yes it improves our english very well. We can learn from this about grmmer, vocabulary and communication skills. Its help in many ways we should work very hard here.

As far as I might be concerned, my English is acceptable and I'm ready to talk, yet working in the gathering expanded my involvement in the language more, as we as a whole realize that the language should be drilled consistently and this is the thing that the discussion has accomplished for me with respect to the English language.

I feel this  forum gives me best opportunity to improve my English language and skills.Before being the member of this platform,  I  felt many difficulties in sharing my opinion in English language. But Now I feel much confident in this  game.

Yes you are right crypto is the best forum through which we can earn money and learn a lot about many things.

I am agree with you that crypto is improving our international language. Due to this forum I can speak English.

It is very profitable forum through which we can earn money and a lot of knowledge also.

Yes, of course, working on this forum will help a lot to improve English speaking. You will write and read in English language on this platform. You will conversate with members in the English. This will definitely add to your grammar ability. Best of luck for your work. 

Yes dear thanks of your sharing . And no doubt that this forum is helpful for improving knowledge and improving English language skills. When I was joined this forum . I was not speak or write but now I have improved by this forum. 

• +3 1

Welcome, my friend, of course our presence here increases our English language skills because of our daily repeated reading of important topics and thus writing comments increases our writing skills.

Well, my friend, the terms and conditions of work in this forum. It is written in the English language and that the terms are clear, not vague, and understandable to all. I wish success and progress to this forum.

No doubt bro cryptotalk plays vital role in the improvement of our English language .I myself learned alot from this forum and my english is improving day by day due to this great forum

Yes obviously dude crypto talk really helps me in improving english language.by doing work here i really gain much experience of usage of good english language.

Yes you are right. It improves your writing and speaking skills, if you give your time at crypto you can improve your English not only bust also can increase your knowledge. If you will participate in conversation of the members you can learn more and more.

Dear friend, I think it is a great idea that will be well received by everyone because the application will of course be better for users and members in terms of how to use and work on it

• +1 1

In fact, I will say here that I do not know if others have improved, but my English has been much better than before. I think everyone has improved English after working on this platform.

One of my favorite topic to discuss , this is really a great great post you made ny day because I felt privileged on composing a reply on it ,yeah it has improved my English as well by writing and then reviewing my own done really helps me a lot in improving my English I also learn English by reading others comments and posts .don't forget to give me your precious heart.

Yes my dear friend... It improves in a great way... Cryptocurrency is the best platform ever because it give us the way to earn money and we can also improve ourself here.. It is aa great opportunity to earn money and improve our English also. 

Yes you are right, this is a great forum for improve your writing skill. We can speak English with anyone face to face. We can improve our English by reading the posts of other members. 

Yes, my dear friend, the encrypted speech will improve the English language to the best by reading others' posts and commenting on them and avoiding mistakes by others so that you do not fall into the same mistake.

• +2 1

My opiniun on this topic is that after joining crytotalk plateforum it helped me a lot in improving english and it give us good chance to earning money after joining crytotalk i write english sentences 80% correct 

Of course, this platform improves your English language, by writing publications and reading the topics, you will learn this language better. We have all kinds of people here, some of them are advanced in the English language and some of them are not so so you will learn a lot of them

In fact, we are learning a lot in cryptotalk about cryptocurrencies. Writing posts and reading other people's posts also helps us improve our English.  Every day we learn new things.