Share your experience?? Can crypto talk improve our English?? - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
F4 Shahid Ali

Share your experience?? Can crypto talk improve our English??

Cryptotalk is a forum. Where no language other than English is followed here. I tell those who are weak in English, if you work in this forum, you will know a lot of English. You can learn about English by working here. We can practice a lot from this platform. This platform enhances us a lot of knowledge.

Of course, by reading topics every day and making posts will make us learn English in order to understand a topic, making posts will hone our ability to be able to master English well. Because it is done every day and routinely, over time without realizing it we really learn to use English and besides that we also get income from cryptotalk, fortunately we are in this forum.

• +1 1

Of course, crypto talk can improve English learning, so you can work in the Kipto forum and learn a lot of English.  Basically everyone is responsible for reaching the goal.  So don't sit down and work in the forum

yes you can  improve English on this forum.This is done by visiting daily of this forum and reading comments.We should also create topics and take part in different discussions.

Yes my friend. Cryptotalk help us to improve our english. We are write our useful posts in english. And also earn money and gain knowledge or Experience. It is the best forum for student because we are improve our skills and earn money same time.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you my friend. Through crypto my English language is good which is very helpful for me. As well as crypto helps me to taking knowledge about many things such as crypto currency, trading, investment and so on. So cryptotalk helps me in many things and I would like crypto very much.

On 12/11/2020 at 6:05 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi guys hopefully you are all good. 

I want to know that can English speaking is going to be good for using crypto talk.

According to my point of view by using crypto talk online plate forum, I am able to speak English with anyone face to face. As everyone know that crypto talk give us earning and learning and the one thing you should notice it is trying to improve our international language.

Good Night 🥰

Yes you are right, 

I think when you are continuously working on some thing, espically reading comments, writing comments, then you english will improve better then before. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Friends, it will definitely help everyone to learn English grammar because in this forum you can earn money as well as learn a lot from here, Here you can ask questions about everything in the online world and if you have any unknown questions, if you ask questions, you can find out by looking at the senior people in this forum, Moreover, most of the members of this forum are working as Student Kings part time because it is very good for them because they are here in English. Since they need to be posted here, they are gaining a good idea about English.

Yes dear you are absolutely right. This forum is really owsom as it have a lot of power to develop too much abilities in us . As you pointed about language betterment, then I am with your opinion. Dear it makes us to read posts frequently that makes our minds to develop a sense of strong English. As English is an international language so everyone should be  a well known about it. This forum helped me a lot in increasing my ability in English language.

If English is not your first language then the only way to get it improved is practice. Practice of reading, writing and speaking. When we write and read English daily on crypto it really does helps us to improve our English in a very short period of time. So yes working on cryptotalk can improve your English. 

Of course, my dear friend, the English language is one of the common languages in all countries of the world and therefore they chose to work in this forum in this language and I think that working with it is much easier than other languages and you can improve our level in it through our continuous and daily work, so we will master this language perfectly.

• +1 1

English is a Major think for this forum this is the only compulsory language here you also use russian language but its depends on you which you want to write so i think our english is strong for this forum.

English is very important

Yes crypto talk is a key to improve English because reason behind this that many people are sharing their experience and knowledge in English which is helpful.My English is improving day by day before this i was not able to write thing here properly.

Yes very much. As I belong from the country where English speaking is very less commonly therefore the community of our country is not well at English speaking. But we all know that English is international language and a way of communication to the world. Therefore we all need to have good knowledge about English speaking and English language. By sharing my experience with you guys I will say that when I started this forum I cannot speak even a sentence correctly but now I am so grown up that I can speak very sentences of English fluently. So I will say that this forum is helping me in many ways like earning money and learning knowledge of cryptocurrencies with improvement of my English speaking and English writing skills.

Before joining the Cryptotalk forum, I had never written so much English and never had the opportunity to do so. That's why I never thought I would write so much English, but when I joined this forum I just read for a few days and then I started writing, now I feel great because I think I I have been able to write good English and I have judged this from my reputation. So it would be fair to say that the Cryptotalk forum is great for learning to write and speak English

In my point of View, well i said yes ! 
Because it, gives you a platform where you can give your answer and take this for tour improvement. 
plus it, guides you to use this platfrom in a good way.

simole english is better than a flowery english.

so be simple and be attractive.

If, there is some mistake , then many of our seniors will help you.

Because we learn much from our seniors.

seniors our like big brothers that guide you to work in good enviornment.

It also help us to improve our english. I am also a member of crypto. It is the best website for those people who have need online work. This forum we can improve our english language because we all using English here and trying to write good so thts why we can improve. my experience so far on this platform is that, it improves my learning of English and writing also. This is one of the greatest  experience. If you give your time at crypto you can improve your English not only but also can increase your knowledge.

Well in cryptotalk you should have atleast a little bit of knowledge about English so that other members can even understand you a little bit . And yes with time to time your English can improve.  

Yes dear its possible to improve your english . Englisg language is the only thing that give you reputation. So many checker or grammatically checker are present on google store. So by using there checker, we can improve our english language.

Before this forum I never tried to write English at anywhere I only speak in my local language I never used this internation language at any forum but this forum help to increase our English writing ability.

So I thank full to this forum.😍

Yes friends it improves in a great way.this greatest place to achieve that.i prompt all individuals not to utilize google translate and to depend on self writing as a hard copy to accomplish more reputation advantages

Honestly, I'm not that good at English.  But when it comes to working on this platform, when I am asked to make every comment in English, I put more emphasis on teaching English.  At first 100 comments I became quite proficient in English.  Then every day I make 20 accurate comments in English.  In this way I have improved my English education and now I can speak and write English fluently.

• +3 1

And its not also about English improvement but improvement of ourselves as well . Like the more time we spend here posting and appreciating other members for their post . That helps alot and make it more easier 

Actually English language is international language . And everyone need to learn this . And here we can improve our English language by reading and writing posts. I have improved my English language after joining this.