Share your experience?? Can crypto talk improve our English?? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
F4 Shahid Ali

Share your experience?? Can crypto talk improve our English??

if you constantly communicate here, almost for days, then everything can be, I think.  but in general, it is more likely no than yes.

On 12/11/2020 at 6:05 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi guys hopefully you are all good. 

I want to know that can English speaking is going to be good for using crypto talk.

According to my point of view by using crypto talk online plate forum, I am able to speak English with anyone face to face. As everyone know that crypto talk give us earning and learning and the one thing you should notice it is trying to improve our international language.

Good Night 🥰

I think it will be. Because here all members talk in English and write in English. So every one is practicing here. English is very likely improved here. I thought so. ❤

Hello everybody yes of course crypto talk will make a word English very good in fact I was speaking skill writing skill will be awesome. The more we write our English will become more perfect.

first of all i am fine and how about you i am agree with your post that crypto talk is not only a forum to earn money you can gain knowledge also from here it is a way of improving your talking or speaking english skills obviously.

One of the most beautiful features of the forum and working with it is that our work is all in the English language, and there are many religious people who are interested in developing and improving their language, and they will do that through work here, because the whole matter depends on it and on using it properly ..

Therefore, I agree with you, and I am also able to establish a face-to-face conversation with anyone, at least without making serious mistakes because my language has improved so much ..

Certainly the forum helps in gaining experience speaking in English. In my country my English is not the official language but thanks to the world of crypto and this forum my language has grown tremendously.

Yes,you are right. This platform improves our skills and English language. This platform help us in many ways. We can earn money from this platform and we can gain more knowledge and information from this platform. We can improve our English as well. We can improve our writing skills.

I think it can improve our writing skills and not necessarily English language itself. So because communication of ideas is solely through writing, your skills will definitely improve just like it would have if you speak it more often....

Yes, without any doubt I could sincerely admit that Cryptotalk had improved my language skills. It not only provides us a platform to enquire our questions but also allows us to express our opinions and ideas. By involving in this practice we ourselves becomes confident and fluent in using the English language.

Since English language is used worldwide it is inevitable in this era.

However Cryptotalk provides a completely free of cost opportunity to master in English.

As a core members i will like to suggest that crypto currency is platform where knowledge are extending between one another because knowledge increase into the forum or crypto group members and avenue

On 12/11/2020 at 6:05 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi guys hopefully you are all good. 

I want to know that can English speaking is going to be good for using crypto talk.

According to my point of view by using crypto talk online plate forum, I am able to speak English with anyone face to face. As everyone know that crypto talk give us earning and learning and the one thing you should notice it is trying to improve our international language.

Good Night 🥰

Hey @shahid ali It is better for us in the event that we utilize this discussion .Still strangely improve the English language, this get together contains different data about advanced types of cash A significant greeting in the entire organization.

Hi friends!

This is very nice post yes of course  by using this platform i improve my English .I learn lot of words. well i am beginner as my time is passing on cryptotalk my English language is improving. as we all know English is  international language and it is use in every field. Through this platform i build my confidence level and i can easily write English  with the flow and also easily can speak. so , my experience on it is going awesome.

Yes my dear friend i am fine.Perfect if we work here, our English will be much better .And we can speak and understand English very well It will be easy to type comfort English I am new here i will improve my english soon because of thats platform 

actually to be honest it can. & not only that it can also help us improve our communication skills as well& can also help us get support in the new crypto world with the help of others.

Hello my dear friend. We have to make useful posts on this forum and these posts are written in simple English which helps us to improve our English language skills. Therefore, by using cryptotalk we become able to speak English with other members. 

This is absolutely right. This is the case with me.

Before joining this platform my English was not so good and i have faced many grammatical mistakes but after joining this platform my English have improved so much. Also, my grammatical errors are clarified now. So yeah, i have got so much benefits from this forum.

I agree with you on the same idea, which is to practice and use the English language well, in addition to increasing and expanding our personal relationships and experiences.

Yes it does. We read various topics, comments, and posts that contains useful content, unique words, and sentence structure on daily basis. We learn new words and writing patterns that helps us in improving English skills. But we should be careful while reading topics and comments because without attention we cannot learn even a single word.

Yes obviously cryptotalk is improve our English and also correct our grammar mistake and help full for us. And an others side it is a way of earning and Learning.and got a lot a benefit for us.

Yes we are able to say this is especially true that this platform help us enhancing our English language analyzing and writing due to the fact we ought to study the entirety in English so so our vocabulary will increase due to the fact there are quite a few people from all around the world and also so we discover ways to write it the right sentences because when we recognize that human beings are waiting for our remark to apprehend it so we can absolutely try to paintings tough and try and write English with all of us without difficulty apprehend so it help us in each manner.

Of course, my dear friend, In this forum we can improve our English language.This platform is very helpful for me because in the beginning my English and writing skills was not so good than my English is improve as well as my 100 comment are complete.So this forum is very valuable for me. Thanks

Writing in english right here will virtually enhance your writing competencies. and surfing different people's content material will virtually enhance your vocabulary and analyzing competencies. I love practising my competencies in social sharing systems and the boards are the finest locations to reap that. do not forget to apply an internet dictionary though, it'll make your locating approximately unknown phrases difficulty easier.

As I m in phase to complete 100 free post. Such a short period of time I learned a lot and I want to share you that my communication skills, way of thinking, english writing plus reading skill have been improving since last few days.

Of course corrupt or talk is a good platform to improve your language skills and vocabulary.

You can also improve your grammar along with improving your vocabulary and language. You can also improve your knowledge on different topics and also about cryptocurrency.

Of course I agree with you Crypto talk help us to improve our English because here the members exist from all over the world and you have to use the international language and when you try to read the post of the English people. I really like this platform..

• +4 1