How I feel about here... - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syd19

How I feel about here...

I am also a beginner like you . What I feel is that it is much safer to work in this system than any other platform.  This platform provides us with more and more information as well we are also getting a chance to develop our skills and increase our earnings. What we actually want to have is patience to work here and stay strong.

I really feel releax on this forum before joined this forum I have many troubles and difficulties but when I joined this forum and busy in my work then my all worries are finished and now me feel releax. For better life everyone can do work on this forum. This forum provides earning and learning sources. Any person can earn and learn from this forum at a same time and same place and can experience from their seniors. 

• +2 1

Here we can learn and comment, express our views and ask anything from experienced members. We can earn money by completing the first 100 posts and working here every day.

Welcome, my novice friend, and I am also a beginner. I do not know much, but this forum will help you a lot in learning and knowing everything about digital cryptocurrencies.

Cryptotalk is one if the best platform of earning and learning and i feel blessed to work here. To work here you have to create 100 free post first and then you have to create 20 useful post oer day and you can get payment for it after seven days. 

I am comfortable about this forum system and I am enjoying and happy on this forum. We can get 200 satoshi per post we get paid for those posts which have rating point. And we can earn 10 talk token for every useful post. This system band method is good . But in past our seniors got 1000 satoshi per post . 

Welcome to this forum my friend. You can get knowledge and money here by commenting and publishing important topics. I recommend that you abide by the rules and laws because they are necessary for successful work.

As a beginner I feel very comfortable here
When I read members' posts and learn, I feel that I am in another world. Yes, it is the world of cryptocurrencies
I am really fortunate to join this forum as I am happy to gain information and increase my experience in the English language

• Useful or interesting 1

It is a wonderful and comfortable feeling to be in this forum to be able to know and understand the feelings and thoughts of others, and it helps to know cryptocurrencies clearly and well. I really feel comfortable when I enter this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

We feel great here because our time is not wasted here but we learn moment by moment and our knowledge increases. And we can make money here, so it's a pleasure to spend time here.

I myself like the idea most. It is wonderful that relationship between the people getting stronger and more importantly that  time is money here.

As a beginner the first thing to do is to read the rules and regulations of the forum as You will understand what to do and how to do after reading it and you can read the rules from About section. You have to complete100 posts to be able to get paid for your posts.

I am very happy to do work with crypto.money and struggle both are necessary for success.so at this forum i am earning good income to fulfill needs and also learning about crypto.

Yes friends, I am doing a lot of knowledge and learning here, so I can say that I am not wasting my time but I am increasing my information a lot. 

Cryptotalk is one of the finest platform which can gives you money , knowledge and expereince together. You have to just keep patience and work hard to be successful through this paltform. We all love Cryptotalk and want to grow up with it. I personally hope to have the best thing of my life from this forum.

• +5 1

Hello my friend, I also spend a lot of fun here. I haven't started collecting profits yet, but I collect a lot of information and I enjoy reading it and benefiting from other members ’publications about cryptocurrencies and how to obtain and invest them.

On 12/10/2020 at 7:05 AM, Syd19 said:

Hi guys, I just want to share my thoughts and feeling about here. I am a beginner and I don't know how this really works and How you can get paid. I don't understand why there is so many in here, posting every kind of topic and now I know that sharing ideas, thoughts to others can help them in real life too and can apply it on every situation. I really like to be here, I can express and talk about what think about here and what I got here. I really love here.

I am sorry video dad also can't understand the topics because I c some topics in which member talking about different thing we should discuss about cryptocurrencies and trading and investment we should make our topics about these things.

• +3 1

I feel very alright in cryptotalk currency platform because it create a lot of opportunities and benefits to me which help me to acquire knowledge. There are many posts where they explain the basic operation of how to generate income in this forum. I would like to welcome you first and tell you that the goal of the forum is to spread knowledge and exchange ideas. I am  learning cryptocurrency and I am giving much time as I can.

I feel very satisfied here, this time on the crypto, I am increasing my knowledge and comments in learning very much, I feel very happy on this platform. 

I feel comfortable because it is a part time job. It is not a full time answer. We can work on it whenever we want. It is up to us.We make twenty useful posts a day and we get paid for them. We get paid 10 talk token for one post.if you have any useful information, then share it so that all members also read your activities of this forum and get benefits and you too.
Thank you dear!!

Hello my friend, I feel comfortable and happy at work in this wonderful forum, I am very happy because I gained a lot of useful information and experiences about cryptocurrencies in addition to making money

Welcome, my friend, in this wonderful forum, you must first write 100 comments for free, then write 7 days, and after seven days, the payment begins, and each post must contain 100 characters.

I consider myself very lucky to be here because I can earn a lot of information and experience related to the field of encrypted currencies as I can earn money by creating my posts here. Experiences and knowledge are exchanged between members. I really like being here

Hello, that is what is required, my friend, you have to love this place in order to be creative in it and you have to do everything necessary to make your posts the best, and not to make your presence limited to earning money only

• +3 1

Welcome to this forum. You must always adhere to the rules and instructions stipulated by the forum and apply them and not exceed them in order not to be banned, and you must have your comments useful and valuable so that all members benefit from them. You have to be patient and you will get what you want in the end.