How I feel about here... - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syd19

How I feel about here...

My first day was very difficult here because I didn't know anything about crypto talk before , but after two days i learned a lot about it. Now,  it's a great pleasure to work here. I have gained a lot of knowledge from this forum. I'm feeling very happy to be here.

Edited by Emmy brown

You'll be able benifited in many ways in online jobs.if you're able to discover a well and steadfast location for income.no doubt,crypto cash could be a helpful,useful and steadfast stage for the begginers.as a newbie you'll get cash by making positive posts and comments and benifited yourself.

It is good to know how you feel in this community, without a doubt we can share experiences and discuss some issues, money is important, but learning is even more important and you have different topics to do it. I hope you enjoy your stay here and do your best.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

I think we all feel very comfortable and grateful to be here at this moment, which would be like the right moment is going, in my opinion I feel so grateful to be here and in addition to learning also to earn money and acquire various knowledge.

• +3 1

If you came here to make money then you need to have a little knowledge about crypto currently ! Every helpful messages are paid here ! I would suggest you to read the rules of CryptoTalks to understand it more deeply ! Thanks :3

• +3 1

Hi, the forum offers payment for every post you post.  Forum pays 1000 satoshi for every post you post (after you write 100+ posts).  Also, the Yobit exchange often arranges various airdrops, for example, the most recent is dollars.  It was very easy to get them.  Good luck!

Hello guys hw are you guys if I start making money for cryptocurreny I fill like am beloneya because cryptocurreny is the best way of the site but before you can't start enjoy cryptocurreny you can been posted 100free 

You'll be able benefited in many ways in online jobs.If you're able to discover a well and steadfast location for income. No doubt, crypto cash could be a helpful, useful and steadfast for the beginners.

I think, this forum is a discussion platform related to cryptocurrency and this forum you post 100 free first on daily basis 20 posts will be completed after 7 days This forum gives you average positive rating talk token in exchange for yobit.  Your prize adds to your Yokit wallet you exchange your talk tokens in dollars and give you back the US dollars for the perfect amount.  This is a forum review and first you see the rules of this forum about the forum section because the rules are very important.  Many members join this forum and the admin cannot follow the rules more than the banned account.

I'm glad to be here.  Because this is my first job.  I can learn a lot from here. I am getting an idea about how to do different types of online based work. I am also getting a lot of help in my work by following the people who are working here.

On 12/10/2020 at 7:05 AM, Syd19 said:

Hi guys, I just want to share my thoughts and feeling about here. I am a beginner and I don't know how this really works and How you can get paid. I don't understand why there is so many in here, posting every kind of topic and now I know that sharing ideas, thoughts to others can help them in real life too and can apply it on every situation. I really like to be here, I can express and talk about what think about here and what I got here. I really love here.

hey dude as I am also a beginner and I don't have much idea about the forum but I think if someone follow the rules of the forum and worked with full loyality and make useful posts,then there would be no issue to stay here with good knowledge regarding soo many new things and earnings.

To being honest, I am feel very humble to being here as a member of this forum. This forum is very useful for us to work. We can learn lots from here and earn a good amount of money bye providing useful and informative post. I hope we will work here for a long period of time.

I am very glad and very happy to be here since the whole world is suffering from this critical pandemic of covid 19 many people have lost there jobs and through this platform we can help the unemployment in the world thats why I am very happy here.

Everyone feel good and happy on this forum, at first as a beginner it can be difficult but gradually we learn and like everyday and get knowledge and ideas to apply practically and more importantly we get revolutionary knowledge of trading and cryptocurrencies

hi friends I feel very good here. Because I like to work in this forum. I have some inexperience in seeing all the good posts that many members work here. Besides, the gathering of many people here helps me to be a good enough entrepreneur in my work. Some things can be learned from them.

Here I feel very good because I can learn and help other members to learn me I really like to share my knowledge with others so I feel very good publishing in this forum and apart from that it relaxes me to publish in this forum since it frees you your  Writer's emotions and this forum makes you a good reader and writer, that's why I always like to be in the forum.

I am poetry here in this forum that I am fine, and that there is love, compassion and tolerance, especially after I became friends and earn money. Advice to everyone. Come to this beautiful and wonderful forum

I agree with you. The ideas exchanged here in the forum help to spread awareness among people, exchange experiences and cultures, raise morale, give enthusiasm and motivation to work hardI agree with you. The ideas exchanged here in the forum help to spread awareness among people, exchange experiences and cultures, raise morale, give enthusiasm and motivation to work hard.

Great my friend ..
In this forum, we must share everything that can achieve development.
You have to read the rules of this forum and not exceed them in order to continue or not be banned
Read about forum, you'll learn more.
I thank you for your tender spirit and for your positive energies, and I wish you more success ...

I am also new but I would like to advise the new members to work hard and be patient in this forum. You will get a lot of benefits. After completing the first 100 useful posts in this forum, we can earn money by doing 20 useful posts daily from here. Each forum pays 200 talk tokens seven days after publishing 20 posts a day. And some Satoshi also pays.

• +2 1

I myself love to be here, It is a great opportunity to be a part of this amazing platform. I got to know a lot about the crypto currencies and about the other useful sections of this forum. I recommend my friends to work in here too, so that they can be benefited like me. I am eagerly looking forward to gain more experience and to earn tons of money from this forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

hello my friend and welcome to you in this forum, first of all you have to read the rules of this forum and follow it, then you should read a lot of posts and topics to learn how to make your 20 useful posts per day which you will get paid for it.

Hello my friend Sharing information with others here and gaining experience about cryptocurrencies is really a beautiful and wonderful feeling. Working here on the site gives an incentive for a person to move forward to learn more and gain experience.

• +2 1

thank you so much for sharing good information. We have to know about it. I recommend my friends to work in here too, so that they can be benefited like me. I am so happy using this crypto work.