How I feel about here... - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syd19

How I feel about here...

22 hours ago, Tesco said:

we should abide by the guidelines to avoid any warning or ban

The hectic problem here is that you won't be able to get access to the forum again immediately you got banned completely and for that you have to create another account and repay new 100 posts which is a difficult task to accomplish.

This forum is for everyone who is passionate about digital currencies. It is a reference for all who love cryptocurrencies. You can ask about anything you want and inquire about it.

This platform is goof enough.  You can earn money from there.  Not only money but also it gives you a lot of knowledge which you can use in your future life.         

Hello everyone , this is a very good platform. I am happy that i know about it and am using it. I am a student and can use help with my pocket money and also can see new things which i had no idea about, by reading the answers from others. It can be used as learning platform. I opinion about this platform is You can earn money by reading and answering. Which is really wonderful. 

Edited by AfaqNoob
Grammatical error
  • +1 1

3 hours ago, Jones33 said:

The hectic problem here is that you won't be able to get access to the forum again immediately you got banned completely and for that you have to create another account and repay new 100 posts which is a difficult task to accomplish.

Yes that why we have to be watchful and be careful in our comments, our topics, we need to learn, acquire the skills and experience on how to abide and follow the rules and regulations properly without any violation of the rules, our contents is our identity we should make sure we create meaningful, useful, interesting and educative comments.

I think I feel best in the forum. It is the best forum in the world. Cryptotalk is full with knowledge and it is very informative and other main thing that Cryptotalk is give money in satoshi.

I feel very happy . I love to work for cryptotalk. Because it gives me opportunity for earning and learning. I am glade to work here I meet world's trader and also get experience about cryptocurrencies and trading.

Yeah this forum is pretty chill, there is a lot of information on this forum especially in topic "For Beginners" and "Crypto World".

On 12/10/2020 at 7:05 AM, Syd19 said:

Hi guys, I just want to share my thoughts and feeling about here. I am a beginner and I don't know how this really works and How you can get paid. I don't understand why there is so many in here, posting every kind of topic and now I know that sharing ideas, thoughts to others can help them in real life too and can apply it on every situation. I really like to be here, I can express and talk about what think about here and what I got here. I really love here.

Hi dear welcome to the fourm and good luck for future this fourm is really good to learn about digital world different courancies and digital marketing you can get a lot of knowledge here and ask your question if you face difficulty and you your knowledge to earn 

In this pandemic situation i am free and in past days i was feeling bored and tired but then i found cryptotalk. I am very glad to have this forum also i was very excited for working at this platform. It is a prestigious forum where you can earn money easily with just your knowledge and skills. It is honor for me to work at this forum. I feel free and alive in working at this forum.

Hello my friend, you will be happy in the forum here and you will gain information, knowledge, profits and everything new about digital currencies, their trading and investment

My companion, it is truly ideal to be in this gathering and it expands my energy consistently. There is almost no time left for my first installment and I can hardly wait. I additionally took in a great deal from the Cryptotalk people group. In the crypto world, I thought that it was valuable as far as monetary direction. What's more, this gathering will keep on developing, because of us. Try not to stop, continue working folks.

I am happy my friend to join this great forum ,I feel very comfortable to work here ,it's really an amazing thing to work here and earn money my friend.I love working on crypto talk plateform. 

• +2 1

On 12/10/2020 at 7:05 AM, Syd19 said:

Hi guys, I just want to share my thoughts and feeling about here. I am a beginner and I don't know how this really works and How you can get paid. I don't understand why there is so many in here, posting every kind of topic and now I know that sharing ideas, thoughts to others can help them in real life too and can apply it on every situation. I really like to be here, I can express and talk about what think about here and what I got here. I really love here.

Dear @Syd19 you are really on the best forum regarding the cryptocurrencies. You can learn here more and quality knowledge about the cryptocurrencies and trading of cryptocurrencies here.

This forum is very friendly if you work under the rules of the forum.

I feel truly great dealing with crypto. My difficulties about writing  end by working here. Simultaneously, we additionally get cash to meet our every day needs and get data about new things. Conversing with numerous members, it feels great to peruse other's posts

Brother you are paid in the yobit exchange. You have to create account there and you can login to two sections in the account when you click on your profile there is crypto talk new and cryptotalk campaign section.

You are paid for 20 posts daily maximum. You are paid by talk tokens in the crypto tag new section and you are paid by BTC in the crypto tower campaign section you can collect them both easily.

bro this forum is to discuss crypto world subjects ,at the first you will have an difficulty but later you will be a good user,finally you have to make good posts and dont copy any thing make your own posts by yourself

There is very little time left for my first payment and I can't wait. I also learned a lot from the Cryptotalk community. In the crypto world, I found it very useful in terms of economic guidance.

• +1 1

Whenever I'm spending time here I feel I'm in the school learning then sharing my own ideas about crypto currency too how to trade to be earning profit then asking questions for more information or explanation to clear any doubt with me 

I feel good from this platform.  Because this is good source for earning some money . I'm student and I not mange the time for job and earning some money this platform helpful for me . I feel happy because this is good and I use this site every time . I love this site 

You should feel good after using and taking benefit through this forum because this is best and huge forum due to which we can take benefit and our investment also depend on the hard work of us. Due to this forum we can earn lots of profit. So you should feel thanked to this forum 

I think that cryptocurrency lovers are very fortunate that there are forums like this great forum called cryptotalk since here we can obtain information and a lot of wisdom about what we are passionate about, which in this case is a cryptocurrency
Big winnings and a big hello to the whole community

20 hours ago, Tesco said:

our contents is our identity we should make sure we create meaningful, useful, interesting and educative comments.

I love this words my friend, indeed our contents are our identify because that is what will judge you to be recognized as a good contributor or a low quality poster, for that we should concentrate more on our primary work of the forum to avoid moderators harm.

I advise you to join this forum that provides you with abundant opportunities to learn and discover cryptocurrencies and thus start to invest correctly and then get good profits if it provides you with an additional source of income for you