How to secure my account from scammers as a newbie? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abideen

How to secure my account from scammers as a newbie?

The hackers or spammers won't be able to get the information about you without you telling him to do so, whether intentioned or inadvertently, he is called a fraudster since he can as it were hurt you through extortion, that's , misdirection and abuse of your need of information of things, you must do the taking after from In arrange to ensure the security of your account, don't share any emails or passwords with obscure parties, don't store passwords on your electronic gadgets , put on some paper.

My dear newbie friend you can keep safe your account by creating a strong password.  So obviously you should provide a strong password.  If you provide a poor password so that it has a chance to hack your account.  So i suggest you to put a Powerful Password to safe your account. Do work carefully.  Another important issue is that you should not share your password with third person.  If you carefully follow the rules and regulation so  that you can safe from scammers. 

Thanks dear ❤  

Hi my guys please protect ur account in this cryptocurreny because some peoples are bee scam of this site so help ur salf to protect ur account cryptocurreny

We cannot protect ourselves from scammers but what we are to do is for you to be always alert because scammers do not have actual time that they will scam you. The forums are cleaned by scammers. Scammers set traps for people in form of adverts such that once you see it,you may fall for it or they send direct mesage to some offering outrageous benefits. That's why in order to keep our accounts safe from spammers, we need to be vigilant at all times and we can add a two factor verification privacy system to our accounts if we want, so that our accounts are much more secure. 

Hello friends, it has become a most difficult to secure our online wallet from the scammers because of the technology base stores. But it is not also impossible because we can secure our wallets in some ways. First you must have to avoid from giving your password to anyone even your trust one. You should have not to leave your account logged in at someone's computer and mobile. You also must have to enable Two-Factor authenticator security to secure your account.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I advise you not to enter your personal data into any site before you confirm its credibility. In addition, you should not be tempted by the offers offered by some sites because they are most likely fraudulent sites, and you should not give your password or email to anyone.

In my opinion if you want to avoided from scammers and you want to secure your account from scammers then we should create a strong password or email in this way we can be avoided from scammers and we should do our work properly carefully and honestly and we should not be disopey the rules of this forum in this way you can be avoided from scammers.

Hello friends good morning dear newbies I am attention with you on the post you create a strong password and your account information does not share to others. 

Hello friends good morning dear newbies I am attention with you on the post you create a strong password and your account information does not share to others. 

You should not pay attention to any contact that you have online and it is giving you very attractive offers. As there are very spammed people who give very attractive offers to care people and over double their money, then you should not pay attention to anyone else like this. But you should not pay attention to such people and block them or report them. If you get caught in his words then he will harm you. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dear friend , pick the guideline from old member. And search how you used secure password be too much strong, and not share about your personality information , then you are secure from newbies

Welcome, my friend. First, you should not be dragged behind the fake sites, and you must secure your account with a strong password, letters and numbers, so that it is difficult to break it, and you must also change it every short period

There's nothing wrong with that, either New members can see the post.But you can't check my account This is against crypto or crypto forums.How do you do all this cool stuff.

Dear friend you need to activate and alert because there is not easy bro avoid from scammers because I also were some of those who beat by those scammers.you have also to follow senior or old students who know about saving from scammers.

Dear fellow according to my idea the only way to save your account from scammers is that do not respond to the unknown person and do not accept the offers of unknown person and must activate the strong password on your account.

To protect your personal account and even your personal information from hackers when joining any platform, you have to take a comprehensive idea of this platform before joining and do research in this area to know the level of privacy enjoyed by this platform, and I wish you success.

Yes, my friend, we must research and pay attention to this work and patience in order to become a professional member. Do not despair of work and you should always try, but be careful not to make mistakes and follow the rules of the platform so that your profits are good

Yes, my friend, we must research and pay attention to this work and patience in order to become a professional member. Do not despair of work and you should always try, but be careful not to make mistakes and follow the rules of the platform so that your profits are good

Hello my dear friends. Our account is not secure from them. We have to be safe for that. They hack our account after seeing a lot of greed by cheating a lot. It is not possible to save them. That's why we have to be safe. You have to give a strong password. You have to work with your eyes and ears open. Thanks.

On 09/12/2020 at 2:01 PM, Abideen said:

Hi expert, I please want you guide me on how I can secure and prevent scammers from my account. I really need your advice and help please. Thanks for the guidance

Dude it is very important to be safe from scammers you must make strong security by enabling 2fa verification and also making strong passwords and also do not respond to any email that is from other person or do not answer or give any information to that person who was not familiar to you because they give you scamminhg offers and people fall prey to them.

Well, my friend, first of all, you must choose a password with a high level of security. Second, you should not be tempted and believe any message you receive via e-mail, and thirdly, make sure to log out of the forum whenever you finish work.

Nowadays scammers are very active to scam new peoples who have not enough knowledge about internet. We all new and old members should be careful about their wallet and account. You can ignore all unknown peoples messages and mails to avoid scammers. It is the best way to be safe from scammers. And @Mana5330 I agree with you.

On 12/9/2020 at 5:46 PM, Am bi said:

Yes of course, you are right. We cannot protect ourselves from scammers but what we are to do is for you to be always alert because scammers do not have actual time that they will scam you. It can happen to you anytime. But you are to be careful.

Yes thats true, Thing is for keeping our self protected as much as possible we need to be alert first and presesnt minded, if someone who seems suspecious ,report him in what ever platform you encounter that person, and the second thing is that don't ever reply to these kind of people, there are some telegram groups out there they are also scam so stay away from these kind of persons and you will be almost protected.

I have read your post and I too, like you, is a drinker who has been working here for only 2 weeks, so I believe that we should wake up the right way to avoid people.  

If any man is making such an offer to me that I will make your money double, I will tell you a new way that if you do this or you own this method, then your money will be doubled, then I should not get into such a thing.  

It is right that we work diligently and head our work properly so that our hard work can be rewarded.

First, make sure your account has a strong password and use your account carefully. Do not share your personal information with anyone.  we are to do is for you to be always alert because scammers do not have actual time that they will scam you.

In order to protect your account, make sure that it has been secured with 2FA protection, because in case of hacker attacks, it will be difficult for hackers to gain access to your account, as they will not be able to do so.

Yes, my friend, it is a very important question for me as a new and novice member from my point of view. I see that I must follow the instructions and instructions of the forum in order to maintain the security of my account and I must also resort to one of the senior members when I feel there is a risk on my account. Thank you