Digital currencies and natural factors? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
althaaqib

Digital currencies and natural factors?

Well my friend, we all hope that this will not happen, because it will be a disaster for the whole world, because most of the commercial transactions between countries have become carried out using digital currencies. It will be controlled later, but it will cause great losses.

My friend that this is very dangerous because the Internet has become an important part of our lives.
For digital currencies, it will be subject to the disaster because it depends on digital dealings, but if this interruptions occur, the data is encrypted and automatically and good, and I think after the internet returns the situation is gradually returned.
We hope that.

• +1 1

My friend, I think if this happened, it would be a disaster for everyone
Not just for those who use cryptocurrencies
I think a lot of science companies will be affected by this
And I think there is always safe backup of everything

• +5 1

Hello my friend, I think that this thing is very bad if it happens, but I expect that the companies have plans for such things and that they are professionally stored, but this does not mean that there is no damage if this happens.

If any of the natural factors or disasters happen, the digital currencies are sure to be affected and thus will affect the members who depend on them to earn money.

• +3 1

و If the matter is as you are talking then it is a big disaster, but think that it is difficult for something like this to happen, there is a low probability that it will happen and for you the possibility remains negligible, I wish you a nice day

Well, losing the Internet will be a very difficult thing, as many businesses will eventually be anticipated and many companies will lose control and digital currencies will be out of range at all.
And paper currencies will invade again to govern how will dealings

I think, my friend, that if this happens, the market value of cryptocurrencies will drop terribly, and the myth of safety that characterizes these currencies will be destroyed. Therefore, I believe that the work to avoid this disaster will be great 

• +3 1

Yes, I have thought like that, if there is a problem with the internet network for several days due to natural disasters. If this happens there is nothing we can do, the world will become a financial crisis because currently financial systems around the world are internet-based. The Fiat system also uses the Internet because there are very few banknotes in circulation.

• +4 1

Dear friend it would be worst. Because all the trading activities will stop and I just can't imagine that what will happen to price of bitcoin. It will crash I guess. But in reality it's not going happen because internet service will be on forever in any region of world. 

Certainly, there are more capital losses .. The digital world is full of money that is circulating at every moment, and the interruption of the Internet for a moment will lead to more losses.

If this thing happens, we will go into a great stalemate, and the whole world will be paralyzed, because the Internet is the nerve that connects the parts of this world together.  I think it will be difficult days if that happens.

dear friend I want to tell you that yes the natural facts is impress the Niki digital currencies in these days there is covid-19 that's why everyone is in their house and they are start reading from their house so that's where the value of digital currencies at these times while increased and now it's reached on the peak point so we should also consent to the digital currencies in these days

Dear, the virtual currency is a type of unorganized digital currency and is accepted by natural persons for exchange as organized arrangements have been made to prevent this from happening and with the presence of security measures and because the information is encrypted and if that happens a disaster occurs from the leakage of this data

• +1 1

It won't be happened around the world because it's a very big platform where people are connected with each other and there is always backup I'm every server to run it without they won't be handling there businesses such like in cryptocurrency.

I don't think, my friend, that this is likely to happen because I believe that people on the World Wide Web have this problem in mind, and have definitely put kindness into place in case they encounter them. To appear to the public.

Welcome my friend here

You are very pessimistic here

This is impossible to happen

The world goes forward and more and more developed it is very sad hearing such words from a member like you here

We will continue more and more we support each other and upgrade this forum to the highest levels

Good luck for everyone here

I think that in a situation like this that you are talking about, which is a power outage in all parts of the globe, it can cause such a problem, but otherwise the data of cryptocurrencies cannot be lost because the blockchain (the new technology on which the cryptocurrencies are built) is very safe.

• +3 1

I think that this will never happen, my friend, because everything was taken to prevent this from happening, and also the data and information are stored in encrypted form, and if that happens, I think it will create a lot of problems that could develop into disputes between many parties.

Loss of data in this way may be a real disaster in the world of cryptography and everyone who uses cryptocurrencies, but this is difficult to happen, as these currencies are protected with a high security system, and the data related to them cannot be lost with this simplicity.

If the Internet is suddenly cut off, I think that this will cause a lot of problems that will become global, as there are so many people who will lose their work, and also those who own cryptocurrencies will go bankrupt.

This is very difficult, it will be a disaster for Internet users and cryptocurrencies in particular, their absence from their currencies and their trading can lose them a lot, I think that if this happens, there are many measures to avoid stopping.

• +2 1

I think that the occurrence of such a matter is not logical or out of the question, as those in charge of this issue have certainly taken into account how to deal with any problem that may occur in the network, especially with regard to user data and the way to keep it from being lost under any circumstances.