Digital currencies and natural factors? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
althaaqib

Digital currencies and natural factors?

In the internet the lose of all your data you lose all your money it's like you lose your Wallet in a real life this why you should take care of all your data and make all the time a backup of your data because if you lose them you can recover them easily 

No such thing can happen, I think that the techniques used in mining are high-precision technologies, and assuming this happens, then surely all the data is stored in safe places and will not be lost.

• +3 1

I do not think that this thing will happen because the Internet has become very important in our lives and it is used in all fields and for all public and private companies and not only in cryptocurrency trading.

Edited by Taj93

As well know that internet is also big world I like our common world there no one can easily empact or losing date from internet.ifbany one try do like that.but we can survive that also.

It would be a huge drop if it happened on the internet network, but if you have your data and cryptocurrencies saved, it's almost unlikely that any of the data from the internet network would be lost, since there are still files saved methods or backups of the various details on the different sites. So, when a drop of that magnitude occurs, our data is secure,

If this happens, cryptocurrencies will be significantly affected and will lead to a very large decline as well as significant losses for traders 

Your data will not be affected and will remain stored until the problem is resolved .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

You are talking about a topic that is difficult to happen
In the event of such a disruption of the Internet or loss of data around the world, the global movement will cease completely in all regions, especially those that depend mainly on the Internet, and it will cause heavy losses to all parties.

• +2 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Do not worry, my friend, it is impossible for this problem to happen because this process cannot be tampered with because it is based on the protection of itself by the codes it has and cannot be stolen also from anyone because it depends on security protection by supervisors residing in the coding world so complete your work And do not worry, my friend and thanks

• +4 1

I rule out this matter because the Internet around the world cannot be canceled, but if it is stopped for a certain period, your information will be saved without getting any damage, so there is no need to worry.

Of course, it will be a real disaster, and as for cryptocurrencies, I do not think they will be able to continue because their basis is the virtual world, but I do not think such a thing will ever happen.

In fact, this matter is a real disaster, as the Internet these days is linked to everything, especially in the various affairs of life, and any interruption in it leads to the suspension of ways of life. However at the present time the work in digital currencies has become widespread, and thus this section of people will also be affected and exposed to great losses.

• +1 1

The interest in digital currencies issued by central banks has been natural or man-made disasters, my point of view is that cryptocurrencies have become very popular in recent years and as they are taking over the majority and part of the market with it is It consumes a lot of electricity and the internet that is why many times we have problems to be able to connect what the administrators would have to review is how to solve it in the near future so that it does not affect our planet that is what I understood with your publication I hope not strange wrong.

I believe that if the Internet is separated from the whole world, the future of digital currencies will end until the Internet returns to flow to the world again, and I do not think that there will be no more than trading and investment with digital signs other than the realistic investment usual in real estate and cars

• +1 1

If this happened, the digital world would be a big crisis for all cryptocurrency trading workers, but I think it is almost impossible to lose all data from the network because it is stored in encrypted form

I think that the fate of the world will be backward, and many partnerships will lose their money or the collapse of the economy of several countries because they rely on the Internet to transfer information and data.

• +2 1

I do not think such a thing will happen. It is impossible for the Internet to be cut off from the whole world. There are always alternative methods in case anything goes wrong.

I do not think that such a matter is possible because it is possible to destroy great wealth for human beings and some countries because of these matters. Many countries depend on the Internet for everything from financial and other transactions, so I do not think that thinking about such a matter is necessary.

• +1 1

Dear friend, first of all this will never happen as we know technology is advanced now. Every problem is generated after its solution. Regardless of everything if it happens then it will be a big drop affecting everything. It will ruin the digital world.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

First of all, it is important to understand what digital currency is.Or is it a currency that loses money freely in a logo that doesn't stay in one hand?There are a number of factors that keep moving in different hands.

Dear friend, this matter cannot happen, and if it does happen, huge losses will occur in all countries, and we will return to paper currencies and return to the free economy.

• +1 1

I think you are right on this Nicole's coming time is just for the digital currency and we have to move on the digital currency otherwise we cannot achieve a good result so we have to run with the changes of the life complete the new challenges

• +1 1

Hello my friend , I always thought about that and am not dark person neither you my friend , but we are being responsible , more our lives become related to the internet more the danger about such things can happen , because we all depending on the internet every one of us , or lives there and if it gone for one hour only , every thing will be gone , als and people will lose their fathe with crypto currencies and it will become meaningless .

• +4 1

If the Internet is affected, the whole world system will stop. Because in this case, everything is being done with the help of internet. Everything is controlled with the help of internet.

The matter is very serious, my friend, I do not expect that a problem like this will arise because there is a budget that matches the budget of large countries on the Internet, so do not worry and do not think about these ideas because it is impossible to happen and if they happen the money will be compensated by the companies that support the Internet

• +1 1