Careful on this SCAM - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kryptonick

Careful on this SCAM

Hello there everyone I hope you all are fine and doing great work on this platform firstly I am totally agree with you their number there are many scammers in every websites on the internet I have also hello there everyone I hope you all are fine and doing great work on this platform firstly I am totally agree with you their number there are many scammers in every websites on the internet

Thank you so much friend for giving us such a useful knowledge. I reckon everyone should read your post if they want to stay away from scammers. Scammers are very irritating . We should be careful and secure our accounts with strong password.

Yeah, I want to assure you that this post would be beneficial to the members of this forum, and one more thing, there are some scammers, so you should protect your account from those cameras and keep an eye on the forum's activities.

Indeed, this is valid, and for this I encourage everybody to disregard the spammers since they utilize misleading techniques to entangle fledglings and take their cash by sending counterfeit connects to share our own data and access our private keys, so if it's not too much trouble, be cautious while managing all encryption destinations.

Hello dear, I hope you are well. You did well when you reported it and it deserves! Thank you for sharing this conversation with us and trying to warn us about fraudsters, as they are many and use various methods to deceive and swindle, we must remain alert and vigilant, I wish you success.

I just joined this platform and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic because I'm still learning things about crypto world and I'm unaware about your topic.so sorry from my side 

Fraudsters and thieves always carry out lowly scams to trap members of the forum, so we must be very careful about these scammers. You did a good job reporting their account. Make sure you have a strong secret key and follow the official security advice in this great forum.

You did an outstanding job, buddy! By reporting his account and sharing this information with us, we will be able to alert you to the scam. These scammers always use cheap tricks to lure members, which is why we should be cautious and report them immediately so that the moderator can take strict action against them. Best of luck and take note.

thank you dear for your post really you take a very good step that you are aware us from this scammer and i also suggest to all members please spread this kind of awareness so everyone should avoid them and do not respond to these messages and the most important thing they should be very careful and do not share their personal information with anyone

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this great post and the important advice that you gave us. Specifically, we are the beginners. I hope the post will reach all members.
I wish you good luck

• +2 1

Really great work my dear friend 

You are very passionate worker of this forum 

Thanks for telling us such a informative information 

Best wishes for all my collegues of this forum

• +4 1

Hello my friend, you should beware of scams, because there are many ways that scammers use to steal your money and account, so you should read the Basic Rules and conditions to stay safe .

• +4 1

Nowadays it is increasing day by day. It may harm to. our account. We should be careful about this the scammers use some link they post their link on the comment section so that we click the link and the account will be destroyed. We should be very careful about those things. Don't focus on those things. Good luck. 

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful and useful explanation and you explained to us how they carried out this fraud, and many frauds in all areas of encryption, so we have to stay away from them as much as possible.

Thank you very much dude for sharing this useful and informative post on this platform, I think this information will really help the members of this platform especially the new members in the crypto world since there are scammers everywhere in the crypto world.

Kindly share such valuable knowledge, my friend; fraudsters use deceptive tactics, and you know how to deal with them, and this is a commendable effort on your part. I hope that all forum members keep an eye out for these individuals in order to avoid being conned.

Those guys would do nearly everything to persuade you to do what they want. I'm curious if any people might have fell for this low-cost tactic that screams "scam." Thank you for keeping us up to date on this strategy.

Yes, my friend of course you have to beware well of all scams and be very careful in dealing with others and know who you are dealing with and who they are . And do not give your absolute confidence to any extent . In order not to be defrauded . And study the things you do from all directions correctly.  You have to be careful, conscious and smart.

Thanks dear scammers are everywhere just find then and report to the moderaters .you did a very good job and aware the everyone now every member at least will safe from this scam .thank you.

Dear naturally, wherever you go and find the money, know that there are scammers and pranksters trying to steal this money, and therefore I thank you all my friend for this warnings and the information that you provide to all members to avoid these scammers where these scammers have distinct ways and always work to develop them, so I advise you to take Be careful and be vigilant against them

• +2 1

This is one of the ways fraudsters follow and they have a lot of means by which they try to deceive members, especially the inexperienced and the beginners ..We must all pay attention to this issue and not deal with random mailers and report them until they are banned.

Beware and careful from all type of scams. Always make sure that you have a very strong secret key. And follow all the official security advice of this great forum. by follow this forum rule you will be get rid from scams

yes my friend you always have to careful by this can most of people do such kind of post and you have to be careful because they are strangers so don't trust them.