A very important suggestion regarding the improvement of this forum - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shraf2020

A very important suggestion regarding the improvement of this forum

Hello my friend, I wish you good and success. I agree with you. We have to give any information or idea that will help further the development of this wonderful forum.

In the event that groups are divided into groups, the matter becomes more social communication than financial gain
A good suggestion at first but not suitable for everyone
Thank you for these great ideas

I want to tell the one who is working on this platforms that if he wants to work continuously on this platform and he should work successfully by following all the rules and regulations in this way, then it will be successful otherwise it will be very much harmful for him  .

On 3/16/2021 at 5:18 PM, Farah Durani said:

Dear mate according to my suggestion there should be reward for giving reputation.in this way lot of peoples will be able to acheive good amount daily. Without reward no one is interested to give reputation to others. I think it is good suggestion.

Such rewarding schemes while putting ratings to the posts has been stopped after noticing the serious spamming and cheating from the forum members. Additionally, OP is directing to create the additional group on social medias, why we need so ? Since it is already an online community. If forum administration wants to create the separate groups or channels on social medias, it is another matter of discussion. 

It is a nice idea, but it is not practical because any beginner will not prefer this solution because he will not produce any points for him to earn money, and I agree with you that the interest is greater and as if it becomes distance education, but without profit.

A nice idea, but it has negative aspects, such as if members do not stick to chat rooms or turn these rooms into regular chat outside the field of encryption, so I think it is better to stay as we are here and follow each other and learn from each other through topics and comments

hello friends thanks a lot for sharing your information that is very informative for me I am a beginner and I just need improvements and everyday I have a lot of mistakes already on this platform and I don't want to again mistakes because the rules and regulations of kritika pretty strict so thanks a lot for improvement us

• +3 1

Yes it can be possible, but i think no need of this . Because if we need any thing and have issue then we can make post and ask about topic. But if it can be possible then it good so many people will make thier own groups on facebook and WhatsApp. 

5 hours ago, Whited35 said:

If forum administration wants to create the separate groups or channels on social medias, it is another matter of discussion. 

This will be cool I guess because our earning opportunities will be increased if we can also work on social medias like twitter, reddit, facebook, linkedin etc. Let just hope good for the forum i believe we will have such opportunity in the future.

Sorry to say but I don't think that's a good idea,because that will make it easy for scammers to execute their plans, all they'll do is to disguise themselves as our friends and fellow members just to be able to join the group but later on  they'll start scamming and stealing peoples money, so In my opinion I don't think that's a good idea

Edited by Jikansamu

5 hours ago, Gamble said:

This will be cool I guess because our earning opportunities will be increased if we can also work on social medias like twitter, reddit, facebook, linkedin etc. Let just hope good for the forum i believe we will have such opportunity in the future.

If forum creates such channels based on different social medias, I think they will be used for sharing the important updates related to the cryptotalk but I do not think such channels are essential just to share the updates unless forum introduces the more usecases of the TALK tokens. 

My friend, I appreciate your participation in the forum and put forward development ideas, but excuse me. I do not agree with you on this opinion, because if this is done we will deviate completely from the main goal of the forum. The forum is a site that has an educational purpose.If we implement the idea you are talking about, the forum will become a place to hang around and waste time. For this reason, I disagree with you @Shraf2020

My dear, a good suggestion in general about creating a forum application with different type of application, version, and system on which the Crypto Talk forum works, a really distinct forum and it deserves directly to make an application for it Thank you very much

• +5 1

Hello my friend
If you mean by your suggestion to add the CryptoTalk application instead of working on the Internet browser, then this is a good suggestion
Because it will open new horizons for this forum, it will be easier to deal with and more practical, in addition to the new features that can be added to the application, which can be difficult to add here.

While working with with forum, it's nice experience and good learning place for me.Our forum works really good and we pass quality time in the forum.Still a lots of place to be improve in the forum.We have to be little much more helpful to others.Our topic variation should ne better and most importantly newbies should getting help from seniors when ever they face any questions problems

Thank you, my friend, for this effort, but I think that there is no need for that. The forum is open and broadens for everyone and everyone can discuss and brainstorm all the participants in the forum. I think that small groups will reduce the tolerance in the forum

I think your idea is good because this will encourage us to talk to each other and we can make friends. I hope this helps us gain knowledge about the field of encrypted currencies

• +4 1

18 hours ago, Whited35 said:

do not think such channels are essential just to share the updates unless forum introduces the more usecases of the TALK tokens. 

Like seriously the use case for the new talktoken need to increased because I believe that can also help in the increase in the value of the coin in yobit exchanger market.

It is really a great idea and so we can get to know the most active members and get rid of the problems of a useful post that doesn't receive  many positive reputation.

A good suggestion, and if applied, members will be able to get to know each other, experiences and ideas will be exchanged, and this will enable members to create more quality topics.  It may need to be studied by brokers, so it will not be implemented at the present time.

• +3 1

I am a begginer in this crypto world. I don't have much experience about this feature. But in my opinion, it is a beneficial site for us. We can learn many things and earn money from it. We have to complete 25 comments and 50 reactions daily for payment.

38 minutes ago, Gamble said:

Like seriously the use case for the new talktoken need to increased because I believe that can also help in the increase in the value of the coin in yobit exchanger market.

Its the common concern of most of the members over here and I think administrators are also discussing to do something for TALK tokens. Currently, Bitcoin price is very high and probably, they are waiting for sometimes to introduce the more use cases of TALK tokens, those who wait patiently, more likely they will harvest a good profit in future. 

30 minutes ago, katri2 said:

We have a wonderful site but sometimes people become very difficult to manage and we have to check it,

That is it my dear friend, some members don't know the value of this opportunity we have gotten here and that is why they tend to misbehave by posting low quality information in different sections of the forum, let us try to work as a team and we shall all succeed.

Well this platform will doing improvement when we all are working for this platform like many of members are cheating for payment purpose first of all we all members fight against spammers and then we will tell to all people about this platform so it will be good..

• +2 1

Hello, I also welcome your idea, I think it's a good idea, but that's on condition that they don't forget the basic work here for cryptocurrencies, and that it doesn't turn into a place for group chat and forget about basic content. 

• +1 1