A very important suggestion regarding the improvement of this forum - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shraf2020

A very important suggestion regarding the improvement of this forum

Hello my friends, today I have a new proposal for this forum that will be very useful in my opinion, so I want you to share your views with me. On my new suggestion. Which is. The forum administration creates groups for individuals, and each group manages any individual who wants to create. Own set
Such as social networking programs such as Facebook and Whatsapp. This is from my personal opinion. Which I wish to achieve. Because if the forum did this plan and allowed everyone to create their own group. That will help us. To get to know each other and participate seriously in this forum. Also, we will be able to rate members who understand the crypto world. And digital currencies, that's what I think. What do you think, my friends, on this proposal. I want to see your answers in the comments. Yes. First. With regards to all of you. This post was written by shrafateah 2020

• Useful or interesting 8
  • -2 1
  • +1 10
  • +2 6
  • +3 5
  • +4 2

Brother I did not understand well what you actually I want to say . But if you are giving any kind of suggestion. I hope it will be good and moderators are always there to see your suggestion if they find it helpful they can think about it.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

We cannot divide the matter to this degree because the groups will turn into social communication only, and we will forget about the forum and the coding. Therefore, the forum put a command by which you can follow the people who are useful to you.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

The idea is nice, but instead of Facebook or WhatsApp, we add in this forum a group chat area for those who want to join, and its supervisors are experienced in the forum and the world of coding and trading

You are right in this way we can get more opportunity to share our ideas and communicate with each other and to share our information with each other by posting useful .

• +3 1

Нужно действительно создавать группы  по интересам, а не темы тогда будет более понятно да и для восприятия по легче !

• +4 1

2 hours ago, Shraf2020 said:

Hello my friends, today I have a new proposal for this forum that will be very useful in my opinion, so I want you to share your views with me. On my new suggestion. Which is. The forum administration creates groups for individuals, and each group manages any individual who wants to create. Own set
Such as social networking programs such as Facebook and Whatsapp. This is from my personal opinion. Which I wish to achieve. Because if the forum did this plan and allowed everyone to create their own group. That will help us. To get to know each other and participate seriously in this forum. Also, we will be able to rate members who understand the crypto world. And digital currencies, that's what I think. What do you think, my friends, on this proposal. I want to see your answers in the comments. Yes. First. With regards to all of you. This post was written by shrafateah 2020

There should be the removal of negative impressions. Because many members just react negative impressions without reading. It has negative effects on profile. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It’s very good idea. I think,  the authority of this forum take an actions abot this,  essu. 

I hope it will help us to gain more knowledge about crypto.

• +2 2

Basically I am not in sport of creating of such groups like the groups are pages are on the social media like Facebook and WhatsApp. If this thing happened then a lot of cameras get a chance to scam the juniors. Scammers can get easy access to the newbie and easily take away their money. So if you think this thing is going to happen then number of scammers and scams is going to increase so much.

3 hours ago, Shraf2020 said:

The intention of the Crypto talk forum, is generally a group, as all matters are discussed freely, as having to make sub groups might not be ideal,but it works too. As hopefully your suggestion gets higher recognition from the forum boards

• +2 1

Yes buddy, I concur with you that it is actually a decent and awesome thought, and this consistently encourages us to speak with one another, share our contemplations and assessments about the universe of cryptographic forms of money, and increment our insight in this field .

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I think your idea will be effective. Although we are working here easily , but if the authority take an action about this , i think it will help us for better earning and learning.

• +2 1

I offer you my sincere apologies.
But I really don't find this idea helpful at all.
I mean my friend, the view in this forum is very similar to the presentation on social media.
Correspondence is also allowed!
And you can get to know anyone you want.
Thus,social communication is facilitated and do not need to form groups
This is my personal view.
I hope you accept my rejection.

i don't think that is good idea because this forum is good organised by crypto talk team, it's devided to some sections and we have the following system by all forum users, so we should be working to making our topic in the good section and all users can participate by their comments. 

• +1 3

On 12/7/2020 at 2:25 PM, Shraf2020 said:

Yes what you are saying is correct,the creation of group is a very nice idea but don't forget we can also interact with each other on this platform through the help of creating topics and the replies on the comment section, even if a group chat was created on WhatsApp, WhatsApp group number of people have limitation and not every one is one Facebook. I think this platform is much easy around other countries to interact with each other.

• +3 1

THats not such a bad idea, I remember this is a chance to which one is able to build on what you are trying to do , because we have such an amazing site but sometimes managing people becomes very difficult and we need to check on that, that is always what we shall do, try to police each other but having a whats up group is right to make sure that we protect each other and try to build on that

• +3 1

I do not see any importance in that because the goal is to gain information in cryptocurrencies. It does not matter that we work in private groups, and this will affect the information being limited to certain people and not seeing it for some people

• +2 1

Hello friend hope you are fine. My suggestion is that there should be a mobile app for both apple and Android where we can comment or post on cryptotalk website thanks.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I have an idea for the beginners to improve this platform because mostly biggners facing problems and some of them feel , work with this platform is difficult that's why they left it. So i think here will be exit a especial help box for the beginners to introduce best of cryototalk.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

7 hours ago, Xaad Champ said:

Hello friend hope you are fine. My suggestion is that there should be a mobile app for both apple and Android where we can comment or post on cryptotalk website thanks.

Yes you are very right mate. I came across  a topic sometimes ago where its saying something about cryptotalk and yobit applications, I think if the both can have an applications our work here will be easy and simple.

• +2 1

The forums have been divided into groups already. Allowing individuals to come together and create their own group will not be a great Idea. If this is done, it will will be more difficult for MODs to monitor the activities of groups because they will be too many and out of control. This is a forum for every one to learn and earn.

The common interest of the platform and all the section is for discussion and education on cryptocurrency in general. What will a subsequent group interest be if it's not that of the forum's? 

If sub groups are created, members will most likely restrict their interaction to this new found group. So how do new members get to interact with others when everyone is busy focusing on their own group interests? 

• +2 1

It's a great idea to make a group to work with in any social media they can help grow the forum and develop more ideas about the forum,but only if they can respect the rules of the forum and don't break them

• +1 1

I think it creat group of person who will make problem to other. According to me we can coordinate on this forum very well. No need to other social media use. If any want to ask any questions can easily ask to any person by tag and personal massage. I think no need to do this things. 

This form we think is important is a good quality thing because from here we get a lot of good things if we can do a lot more new ways we can work from the forum we earn a lot hope from now on we can do a lot more good things  If we can, our minds will be much brighter

• +2 1

Yes it's a good idea.by creating the group's we can understand môre through our senior and solve so many problems we should be working and learn many more..but our moderaters know well about this forum.if it's good they know well.