Am newbie I need some guide and advice in order to be succeed in this forum - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ababakrin

Am newbie I need some guide and advice in order to be succeed in this forum

Am also a newbie here but I have known a lot about this platform that I think have given me a lot of experience to advice you. I will like you to follow all the rules and regulations and make sure you do up to post with good contents which must be up to 100 meaningful content..

Whenever I see a newbie I get excited to advice him.

When you start in the platform you have to keep in mind some points 

First of all in all the section of cryptotalk there are pinned post. Read it and follow it.

Don't try to post a topic in wrong section of the forum because it is easily spotted and your chances of banning increase.

Don't copy paste.

Yes dear friend I am agree with you that if we want to make progress and want to get positive reputation we should avoid to talk about religion and politics. And work hard at our work.

If you want to succeed on this platform in real term ,first of all you have to read all the rules and regulations implemented very carefully. You should be very focused for your trial posts ( Initiall 100 Post). Because the rule of hundred post is implemented for the betterment and understanding relating to this platform.  After that you can make maximum twenty post each day, just you all have to do very careful about content quality.

Edited by Silwester_888

Dear friend as a newbie on this forum first of all you should follow the rules of this forum and do the good comments on the post to become successful on this forum and this forum is the best way to learn a lot of knowledge and to earn a lot of profit from it.

My first advice to you is that you should always know the reason why you are here and abide by the rules and regulation of the forum, secondly patience is required in achieving success and finally do your work properly and never break any rules of the forum.

Myself I am also a newbie in this platform. The important suggestions I would like to share with you are always post comments which are informative. Try to post comments in siimple English. Study about the topic before giving your views on it.

This is very informative and a good forum for the new comers people learn and earn and the same time and they find it easy to work here it is actually the intelligency game you give your time here and you in return you will get money. It is not very difficult for him once you get experience or a guideline from any other senior person you will find easy to work here. You have to work here with patients to be successful in your work.

The first advice I will give you is you should go and read the rules guiding the forum then you should come back to the starting point that is where you will do your 100 post it those not mean when you finish just take your time and make the best posts to earn reputation..after you finish your 100 posts then you will proceed to the one week 30 post pay day...

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

One advice my dear, not to make posts unless you are have did search before, you are not need to be in a trouble with receive warnings. You are have to be a useful person in the cryptotalk and give always your best with how you manage with the crypto world, and explain if you learn something to the rest. Also try always to be correct, because the bad information it is may proven to make us lose money if follow.

I suggest you to read all the posts deeply so that you become aware of the platform completly and your chances to be ban decrease. Once you read all rules and regulations then keep them in mind and use while posting on the platform. 

Hi buddy, first of welcome here. I congratulate you to join this forum. It is a really good forum for working and earning. When you first time joins then you have to post a hundred comments then after posting them you have to work more than seven days and after completing them you can get paid. You have to work here hardly and post useful and informative content. 

@Ababakrin Obviously, to succeed on this forum then you need to comply with the forum rules and regulations which can guide each member especially newbies on how to participate and interact with other members whereby you can visit the "About forum" section which is located on the homepage of the forum in order to get daily information on terms and conditions updated

94650825-a6f3-4a49-9de2-6ffbc1c55c03.jpg

Welcome my friend, yes, after the first 100 free comments, you can write 20 comments every day, or a useful and clear post, or 50 comments like this, make money and with, continuous follow-up, research and knowledge adjust to it according to your experience and increase your weight here, in this forum

Dear firstly you have to wel come on this forum. So do your work with honesty. Please follow rules and regulations of this forum. Don't make any mistake which decrease your reputation. Create only helpful and quality contect which may reader understand easily.

First of all welcome to this forum and I hope you will be able to know some important things that you never have seen anywhere before this. But I would like to suggest you to read all the terms and conditions to make useful content that will get popular and you will get positive rankings

First of all, welcome to the platform. It is an advanced platform. You have to be diligent in achieving success in every task. You have to be responsible and interested in the task. Here you will be given some rules and regulations. You must abide by themIf you follow these rules properly, you will be successful. And if you break them, you will be banned. As a result, you will not be able to earn any more money. And you will not be successful.

Welcome my friend on this forum. First advice for you reading the instructions and rules of the forum. And i advice you to make your post more useful and positive. And follow some rules. 

Never use multiple acount on one device. 

Don't copy pest others member comment. 

First complete 100 post's then 20 daily useful post.

Work on this site regularly and respect or follow the senior member to get good information about crypto talk.

Welcome dear, first of all you have to complete 100 post, after that you have to  complete 20 posts every day. You have to follow the rules and regulations of this forum. If you want to succeed, you have to learn more and work patiently.

Best of luck!

Am a newbie too dear follow seniors reply on your topic to get tips on how to be safe in the forum. Keep working hard to achieve your goal

My friends, first of all, I would like to advise you that you should read and understand the rules and regulations of this platform very well. And you should work while working in this platform according to the rules and regulations of this forum and you should also do nothing against the rules and regulations of this platform. In this way, you will continue to work on this platform for a long time without any problem. 

Well all newbies should be focused on learning first . Learn learn and relearn. Then be focused on your 100 post  . After that your daily 20 post then you should be careful not to violate the forum rules and regulations.  I am a newbie too. I am still learning by the way. Learning continues . That is why I am down for learning anyday anytime. Just focus as a newbie and you will see that life is easy on this forum .

You have the first 100 free posts and then you have 20 open posts per day and you have 50 responses per day. You must participate in the context of the post and your participation must be strategic and if you want to post something or be surprised by something, it must be rare so that your post is not deleted and your comment must have at least 100 characters and 7 days To get the latest post you must accept it and withdraw the money you received. I hope I ruined this information for you.  Wish you best of luck.

The major topic I like to share with you is, try to learn about the topic before you start commenting. If the quality of your comment is good you will be getting followers and reputation gradually. We must not post rubbish or useless comments.