Need help i have problem - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afaqahmad

Need help i have problem

This is very general problem with all during these days. I am seeing many topics at this problem. I think it is due to the new rules and regulation of yobit. So we should not worry about it and work according to the rules of cryto talk and wait for the solution for this problem.

Dear member, I have also faced this problem.  It's just a technical issue by the forum.  Moderators of this forum are working on it . Soon It will be solved. Keeps patience and hope for best. Don't worry about it .

• +3 1

This is a temporary problem that will be solved soon, as it will be repeated every time, but do not worry that your payments are safe in the platform. You will need some time and then you will be able to send to your btc.

• +1 1

All members of this forum are facing this problem mate, so don't worry the forum is in cleaning process so be patient when the moderators are done with the cleaning process then we can be able to send our BTC.

Its very unike error to happen but its a risky think because if you lost your account all of your money also lost because your satoshis are not depositing in your wallet. Thanks.

Yes, dear, you do not need to worry. In general, this matter occurs from time to time within the forum. Now the payment is available directly, and there are no problems from time to time. The officials in this forum are launching a campaign to liquidate the forum from violators in general and from fraudsters in particular by stopping the payment Bitcoin currency in general and it seemed to delete posts and topics that are not useful and to make the content extremely useful in general within the forum and after the completion of the filtering of violators, payment is returned directly. Thank you very much

• +3 1

In fact, my friend these days, and when I entered this forum, I did not encounter this problem .. I have heard from some friends that this matter happens from one stage to the next .. I do not see any fear of that .. it could be a general problem or a technical malfunction that the supervisors do Correct it ... or there is a temporary problem with the network you are using ... I wish you good luck my friend.

My friend tell me what is your problem?  I want to help you.  If you have an idea to post on a topic, I can give you advice.  It is very easy to make money from this forum.  If you know good English then it will be much easier for you to work  You can make money by earning btc from here just by doing useful post.

Some time when the forum try to manage their users the send to my btc temporarily get jammed but it gets normal after some days and now it is been working good or properly .

Problems are the part of our life and our work that we do. So don't worry on these problems. Just try to face the problems and not lose hope. You should go to trade option and sell your btc to usd and then simply withdraw them to perfect money by going to wallet option.

I am newbie I haven't received my payment yet I don't know about this problem. Hope so member of this forum will resolve your problem I have no idea about it

My friend, I'm new here and don't know anything I can help you with.
You can benefit from the opinions of old members.
Maybe I will also benefit from the comments on your post to gain more knowledge

This is a technical issue, quiet friend. All members are experiencing the same issue, but don't worry; they will resolve it soon, and you will be able to send they cannot transfer Bitcoin to the wallet account.

When this condition is happening then wait for 6 to 7-days the admin are cleaning the forum from useless content.

After 7 days you are Able to receive your payment

Do not worry my friend . Sometimes we cannot send our credit from Bitcoin due to some problems on the site . Bone technicians fix problems in a short period and everything returns to normal . Try to send your balance the next day. The problem may have been solved .

• +3 1

Hello friend, thank you for notifying the other members of this issue, it is normal, there is a minor malfunction, and do not worry about this. And if you want to be 100 percent sure, you should talk to one of the forum officials, good luck to you

• +4 1

Well, my friend, don't worry, it's not a problem. You can send your payment over a week after commenting Try again and do not hesitate to ask me if you have a problem

Yes, my friend, we have all gone through this problem a while ago and it has been solved, but if we encounter this problem again, we do not have to worry. Rather, we must use this time to search for more experience and information and read more so that we can return with more experience and be able to do more operations. In the world of cryptocurrencies .

• +1 1

I have read from this forum that the sender in BTC balance is blocked by the moderators. Then no member can collect BTC.

My dear friend dont worry about it  this problem faced everyone from last two days and its a technical issue by the forum and admin and moderators are working in it and it will be solve very soon so my dear dont worry about it and do your work  with hard work and learn more about the forum and post good and useful posts and this problem will be solve in this week.

welcome ❤️

Don't worry about that, everyone has had this late payment.  But I think that this problem will be solved soon by the forum.  You will receive your payments, don't worry

• +4 1

We are all faced this problem these time. But now they again active this button and we can send it. So don't need to worry about it. Keep working and create good post. This is very common problem in this site.

Well it's a usual problem dear but it was in the past and now this button is working perfectly fine. This happens my friend because the moderators clean up this forum. But there isn't a thing to worry because it's now solved. 

Every single use of this platform had this problem. And it lasted for a good number of 14 days. It was because of the cleaning process done by the moderators in order to find scammers and also to delete useless post that's the send to b t c option is disabled. I am sure by now everything is fine and you can continue to create good quality content here.

Every period a push button stops in Ubito, and that is to clean the forum from fraudsters, so I hope that you think seriously and consciously and do not worry about this thing.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Also, my friend, I face this problem, and I have previously inquired about this issue by one of the members and he told me that it is a technical malfunction and it will be resolved as soon as possible so do not worry and continue with your work