A question for the experienced and the elderly in the forum - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ahmdoof

A question for the experienced and the elderly in the forum

Hello dear mate. It's really nice to see your post. I am really not well experienced in this forum. The best thing is never give up and do hard works and one day definitely your dreams will come true.

It does not count because the rules say that if you comment twice on the same topic they will give you warning points, be careful and remember what were the topics you commented so that you do not get expelled.

I do not think that you can do the same because repeated answers are deleted or your account is banned. You should pay attention to such a point and there is a balloon sign that you have answered the required question, so follow the rules and regulations here 

Hello my friend, you must be careful in this area. Commenting twice on the same topic is considered fraud and may lead to banning your account, unless the second response is for the purpose of providing a new interest that differs from the one in the first response, either when there is a similarity or identicality between the two responses,

This is where the problem lies, so be careful and be careful not to do so. Best wishes for success, my friends.

• +2 1

Answer the same question more than once is not allowed so we can receive warning points if we do, to avoid that we have to look at the symbol in the form of idea that is right next to each topic title if that symbol is white is because you have not yet responded in this topic but if this black color is because you have already responded. 

Experienced members present here in the forum . Can you answer all the questions that come to mind . They have sufficient experience and a long work history . This enables them to answer and help others . So you should definitely turn to them. they can definitely provide the right help for you.

There are many knowledgeable question which the answers can give you free knowledge i just want to ask that is the 20post of daily are nessesery like we can not do up post or some less post what  will be the effect..?

Bitcoin is the longest in existence among other cryptocurrencies and is leading in terms of its price, market value, and size, which is much higher than any other investment options. Even with thousands of other cryptocurrencies on the market, Bitcoin still accounts for 40 percent of the market value of cryptocurrencies.

There are many knowledgeable questions which the answers can give you free knowledge I just want to ask that is the 20 post of daily are necessary and you have already commented on by placing black mark against the post 

You shouldn't reply twice on a same topic as the second reply on same topic will not be counted useful so You should explore and respond to different and new topic as it will expand your knowledge and also give you a good experience to work at this forum besides the earning as well.Stay Blessed!

Dear friend, you must enter the forum’s guidelines, read them and abide by them. From this standpoint, I tell you that it is forbidden for you to answer the same post twice because this contravenes the forum’s guidelines

My friend, you should avoid such behavior because a warning will be directed to you the first time, because repeating answers is considered a violation of the rules of the forum and this will cause you to run into problems and when you repeat mistakes and increase the number of warnings directed to you then your account will be banned and your money will be lost

As you said there are so many topic in this platform that the members of this platform can answer because new topics are posted daily but the members are not allowed to comment on single topic more than once, and if the members of this platform reply a topic more than once the post will be match.

Happily accept, my friend, to the fact that you can only give one answer to the question and the other is deleted if you give it twice. You don't need to put two ideas in one post; instead, put all of your ideas in one and build a strong reputation.

Hi friend 

There are many posts in here 

Why  would you be confused ?

Easily you can comment on a 100 different posts and get the free stage as you named it 

Yes you are right I agree with you I will like to appreciate your effort of contribution in this group I will like to hear from the old members order to increase my own period quality of post is must be necessary for the good reputation here in this forum 

My dear friend, be careful that my father publishes two posts on the same topic in general, because this matter is completely expired and it is strictly forbidden to publish two posts on the same topic. This is a warning because you did not abide by the main forum rules, my dear, all you have to do is adhere to the forum rules and read them properly Good, so you work safely, but dear double participation on one topic, this is inappropriate, thank you very much

Dear Friend .  Personally, I encourage you to complete your 100 jobs in order to devote yourself to paid work later.  I would like to inform you that here in this forum there are moderators who delete useless and repetitive posts, so it is very likely that one of the two answers will be deleted and the other will remain if it is useful.  good luck .

dear friend, you should experiment with various types of comments or subjects. If you leave identical comments on multiple threads, it will appear on your timeline, be deleted by moderators or the group, and you will be warned.

Dear Friend! You should comment on such posts that must be useful for everyone.  I Just started working on crytotalk and I have no question that I can ask the Elder I do not like my shop Aslam right now, only then I will be an officer in it and start my work 

Dear we aren't allowed to answer the same question twice. It will harm our account. Moreover additional reply will be deleted by administration. So make comments on different topics in order to be counted as useful posts. 

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Try to avoid responding twice to the same topic, so that you do not receive warnings from the site and your account remains safe and you have to follow the rules and laws in this forum to gain the path to success and gain information and money

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Hello my friend
I am beginner but at the beginning of my work in this forum
I read the forum rules well, and you can not comment on a publication previously suspended so as not to give you a warning point and delete your comment and maybe your ban
I wish you good luck

Welcome my friend, the second comment is definitely not counted on the same post, you will not be banned, most beginners have done it, it is not a problem and you are not banned.  Good luck

At any submit 5hat you may comment and reply you need to do it once no longer to more best if you quote a person or quoted via someone, this the  est way to reach your important submit that could develop your popularity in the forum